- Text Size +

The darkness was falling over the small town, it was located a couple of kilometers away from the city itself so life was rather peaceful there, especially during Halloween. Well, it was a bit noisier tonight because of all the children running from house to house, trick or treating and being happy as they received a load of candy in their bags.

Though there was one child, although one cannot really call her a child, she had other plans for Halloween. She had other types of candy in mind, and the people of the town were soon to find out just exactly what she wanted.

Cysh giggled a bit to herself, she was standing in the forest line just outside of the town, watching the children for now, tongue moving out and licking across her lips In anticipation of what she was about to do. For this special occasion she had even picked out a different outfit than her ordinary one, a short red and black skirt, a golden obi around her waist. She had changed out her normal white yukata for one of a darker blue color, mixed with red and gold as well, sleeves separated from the main part.

Black and gold colored wooden geta sandals on her feet, and long black thigh highs moving just below the skirt. Her tails peeking out from underneath it. To top it all off she even wore a specially made witch had on her head, black with holes where her ears could be peeking through, this was her costume for when she was gonna do her own version of trick or treating. She even carried one of those little plastic buckets shaped like a pumpkin head.

She could not wait any longer now, she stepped forwards and worked her magic. It did not take too long before the foxgirl was rather noticeable for the people living in the town. Her giant form standing taller than the houses there, although she had kept herself to a size only twice the size of the houses for now. She took a couple of steps forwards, her footfalls making heavy noises on the way. Stopping next to the first house near the forest she grinned down.

"Hello there! Trick or treat to you all, and by that I mean...I want some...Well shall we say candy for myself as well. Like that little cutie witch over there." She said, pointing towards a young girl in front of the house, staring up in shock and fear, though unable to run away because she just didn't know where in the world she was supposed to go anyways.

Cysh leaned down, picking up the tiny girl between her fingers before dropping her into her little pumpkin bucket, winking down to the people below. "Thank you for your offerings, dear humans of this town. I, Cysh, the local fox deity shall accept them happily!" She said this mostly to tease as she stepped forwards, leaning down every now and then to grab random children below, dropping them into her bucket one by one.

The screams of the children could be heard, though because of the walls they had no way to actually get out of the bucket. The face of the pumpkin, although it looked like it was possible to get out of there, was blocked off by see-through plastic. Every now and then Cysh looked down to see how many she had caught, even counting them.

"Oh, seems I already have gathered a lot of candy, I can see a lot of 17 pieces in there!" She said excitedly, moving a hang down and clapping it against her other wrist since she did not want to jostle the poor children around too much by clapping properly. She was actually being careful to not step on anyone, nor anything belonging to the tiny people this time.

"I should have a taste, should I noooot?" With this she reached into the bucket, picking up a small boy dressed as a ghost. Blinking a couple of times before she slowly raised him upwards, her lips parting and her tongue rolling out. A loud 'aaaaah' could be heard as she threw the small boy onto her tongue and pulled it back into her mouth. She used it to tease and push him around inside, before the sound of him being gulped down could be heard.

"Ooooh...Yep this candy is delicious! I should probably grab some more before I go back home." She had done her research, she knew just how many of them she could take before having to stop, she did not want to make the town completely childless after all.

"Here I come!" She stated, the people had by now started fleeing and running back into their houses, hoping they were safe in there as the giantess was not destroying anything while she was walking around, she had only picked up the children that were in the streets. Though Cysh took notice of this and sighed just a bit. Walking over to one of the houses she kneeled down and moved her finger against the door, gently knocking against it.

"Open up, trick or treat. If you do not give me a treat, I will have to do a trick on your house." She said now, giggling a little to herself gain because of what she had said. As expected nobody opened the door though, so then she just had to go forwards with her little trick.

Placing the bucket down for a moment she grabbed the roof of the house with both of her hands and pulled it off without much of an issue. She peeked around the top floor to see if she was able to find her little treat in there. She did not though, so she knocked a small hole into the roof of the second floor and with a big smile reached in to grab her treat. After a bit of rummaging and the likes inside of the house with her hand she was able to grab the girl hidden there, pulling her back out and in front of her face.

"Should have just come out after I knocked on your door, you would have saved your house from this...Trick!" She knew just how to play around her own rule of not causing any collateral damage this day. She had already had a taste of one candy though, and having this young girl in front of her just made her want more, her stomach growling for it so she simply threw her into her mouth and swallowed her down.

The young girl could be heard screaming on the way down, the foxgirl kept her mouth open just so this was possible. Closing it again and patting her stomach when she felt the girl landing on the inside. "And there she is with the other boy...They can have fun in there together!" She stated, turning around now to face the other houses in the town.
"I suggest you townsfolks bring out the treats to me. I need another...fifteen of them before I can leave this place, and I promise I will not ruin anything else."

Her request went unanswered, getting slightly angry about their decision to not follow it she placed her bucket of candy somewhere it was impossible for anyone to escape, before standing back up and walking up to another house.

"Okay...Trick...Or...TRICK!" She yelled out, raising her foot and stomping on top of it, the ground shook as her foot impacted with the roof, going straight through it and crashing through the rest of the house as well. It pretty much crumbled around her foot in the end as well, and unfortunately she had ended up crushing the treats inside.

"Ah dammit. That was not supposed to happen at all. Alright, maybe there are more in this building over there." She said, walking towards a school, she knew that they used to hold a Halloween party there which meant she was definitely able to find the amount of children she needed before she could leave.

The children at the school looked out through the windows, all they could see was the giant foxgirl coming for them now, the ground shook and everything, it became worse the closer she got as well. Soon her long legs and giant geta-clad feet could be seen right outside of the window. Wait...The foxgirl had gotten bigger since she had showed up it seemed as well. The children inside tired their best to get a good view of her from below, and well they sure got one heck of a pantyshot from down there at least.

"Come out come out little candies...I just want to eat you for Halloween, that is what candy is for!" She said teasingly, a soft laughter could be heard as well, then the sound of the roof being smashed apart so the foxgirl was able to reach inside and grab the tiny children from there. Screaming and chaos ensued as they tried to run away, over each other and everything.

Cysh just shook her head, with her hand she grabbed a whole handful of them. Reaching up and dropping the whole load into her bucket. She had kind of lost count but decided to grab another two handfuls before she felt she was satisfied with her little Halloween loot. The children that had not been taken by her sighed in relief as they saw her standing back up, and giving yet another great pantyshot to them as well.

"Well little friends, it has been fun. I have gotten my share of Halloween treats for this year. Hopefully you will have enough for me next year as well, and if not I could always visit the city instead!" She said, winking down. Picking up her bucket she turned around to walk now, this time actually stepping on cars and houses on the way out without remorse, going as far as stomping on them properly.

On the way she reached into the bucket even, picking up a child or two and throwing them into her mouth. Eyes closed and mouth wide open as she caught them and swallowed them whole. Before she had managed to leave she had some 7-8 of them inside of her stomach, knocking against the walls and trying their best to stay away from the stomach acids that was slowly gurgling away what was inside of her.

Cysh was happy at least, humming to herself on the way back to her shrine. As she got closer she did shrink back to a size that made it possible for her to enter her shrine, and the bucket with the children in it shrunk with her.

"Min...Sang...Saya. Here I got some candy for you all!" She yelled out to her three daughters, who seemed quite happy, although also slightly disappointed about not having been allowed to go out and to the trick or treating themselves instead of their mother having all the fun. Though hey, at least they get to eat some candies!

Happy Halloween.