- Text Size +

Carly’s shoe had become no less torturous during the long car ride back to the giantess’ house. It still stank like sweat and grime, every inch radiating the stench of Carly’s body. Jason, still at a height of only half an inch tall, could do nothing about it. For a while he had tried to climb out of the old gym shoe, had explored deeper in, had tried to squeeze through some of the larger holes that had ripped in the thick fabric, but nothing had come of it. He was simply too small to do anything.

So he sat, his butt against the damp fabric, the normally gentle bobbing of the car turned into treacherous earthquakes. By the time they reached Carly’s house he was jostled and confused, on the verge of vomiting both from the noxious fumes and violent jerks. It didn’t help things when the giantess grabbed her shoes by the heels, tipping them so Jason fell down to the hard toe section.

They went inside, Carly dropping some of her stuff on the counter, then making her way to her bedroom. A lightswitch flickered on, and the mess of a living space came into view. Jason could just make it out through a hole in the shoe’s mesh.

He had been to Carly’s house a few times, and her room always looked like this. A complete mess. There were old clothes scattered about the floor and table randomly, with dirty socks tucked into workout trunks, and sweaty tank tops draped across jeans. There was no order to it, not even a place one could step without walking on top of her clothes. Chaos.

Jason had often thought about this place. With so much clutter she must have had a few ants milling about, scurrying for the week old sandwich she had dropped, or the crumbs of whatever snack she had recently eaten. How many of them had the giantess absentmindedly crushed just by going through her clothes?

How much smaller was he than those bugs?

His body jerked painfully as Carly dropped her shoes by her bed, not thinking that anyone could be inside, let alone her friend Jason. The tiny boy quickly recovered though, standing up and looking out at the giant as she continued about her business.

“Carly!” he started to shout up, though he knew it was a futile effort. She had not heard his cries before, she would not hear him now. But he had to try. “Please, I’m in your shoe!”

The giantess didn’t even turn around. She was bent over, tossing clothes off of one of the larger piles, looking for something. Jason could hear some mutterings coming from her as she worked. “Come on, come on,” she would say. “Where are they?”

Finally she came back up, holding something in her hands that Jason soon recognized to be a pair of old Nike’s. Black and pink, with mostly flat bottoms and a shiny plastic like material making up the majority of the fabric. Or, it was once shiny. The shoes had been worn so much that they looked about ready to fall apart, with the laces frayed, the soles stained, and the fabric ripping.

“I never knew Jason had a foot fetish,” she started saying, moving to another part of the room, her footsteps shaking the ground with every step.

“Come on Carly,” Jason said, burying his head in his hand. “It was a mistake, just forget about it.”

“A foot fetish,” the girl continued from above, a hint of mirth in her tone. “Him! I mean, I knew he was a little bit oversexualized, but this is…”

“Terrible, disgusting, horrible?” Jason offered to no one, preparing himself.

“Amazing!”

“What?”

Carly popped back into the narrow slit of Jason’s vision, holding a pink vibrator in her giant hand. The fact that it was nearly a hundred times Jason’s size was not lost of the tiny man. “If I had known he liked feet I probably would have said something sooner. He could probably get me some of Carly’s old shoes or something. I mean, these smell terrible, but I bet the ones she wears to the gym would be even better!”

“Wait,” Jason started to say, realizing what the giantess was saying.

He watched as she hurriedly tossed the shoes and vibrator onto the bed, ripping off her t-shirt and gym pants, standing above him as a titaness in only her tight fitting underwear. Then her hand started to descend, her slender fingers pushing into her panties. She smiled, thinking about how amazing things could be.  

Then her underwear came off. In a moment Jason was looking up at one of his best friends, nearly a thousand times his size, completely naked. He couldn’t take his eyes away from her amazing body, her pale skin, her large breasts dotted with some of the most perfect nipples her had ever seen. With one hand she started to caress her nipples, the other grabbing the shoe and holding it up to her nose. She took a long intake of breath, making sure to appreciate every aroma that originated from the old gym shoe.

Then Jason remembered where he had seen them before. They were an old pair that Amber had thrown out one day. Carly must have fished them out of the trash. He could do nothing but stare up at the sight before him completely in awe. Not only had one of his best friends just confessed her own foot fetish, but she was masterbating right before him. He couldn’t take his eyes off of the giant beauty.

She then grabbed the vibrater, pressing its head between her legs, moaning as she slipped it inside. “Jason, why didn’t you tell me,” she whispered between breaths of Amber’s old shoe. “I could have given you a footjob or something. You’d like that right? My feet pressing on your dick, my toes curling around your head.” She moaned again, pressing the vibrater deep inside, then sticking her tongue out and licking the old worn out shoe. “Maybe I could talk to Amber and we could do something really fun. You thought her feet were good? You haven’t even felt mine.”

Then she started to thrust harder, her breathing more rapid. “Jason, Jason, Jason!” She moaned, reaching climax as she pressed the shoe’s sole into her face. For a moment she just stood there, panting above her tiny voyeur, thinking everything that could happen from here on out.

“But thats for tomorow,” she said, tossing the vibrater onto the clothes behind her, as well as the shoe. She reached down and ripped off the socks she had been wearing, gave them a sniff, and determined that they weren’t ripe enough to wash yet. They could go another day at the gym. Without mercy, she shoved them into her shoes.

Jason was forced backwards as the smelly socks were jammed into the shoe, the aroma instantly hitting him like a hot wall of stench. He buckled to his knees gagging. “Carly, what the hell?” he breathed through tears.

He saw the lights in the room go out, the heard the springs of Carly’s mattress. “No, don’t go to sleep!” he shouted. “I can’t live in your shoe all night! It stinks! Carly! Carly!”

“Tomorrow I’ll go to the gym,” the giantess said absentmindedly. “Maybe I’ll even get to see Jason again.” She smiled at the thought. “I can’t wait to feel him under my feet.”