- Text Size +

Wind fluttered in through the open window, the curtains swaying as the night air came into the room. Tonight was calm, peaceful, with cool lighting from the singular lamp mixing with the quick flashes of the television. Jasen was sitting in his bed, resting comfortably on a wall of pillows he had constructed for himself, cooling off after a long and tiresome day.

His life had been enjoyable lately. Things had calmed down from their normal chaos, his job had become more well paced, and his girlfriend was amazing. Her name was Amber, a beautiful young woman with blond hair that stretched down to the small of her back, and a smile that never failed to make Jason feel better. But, more than her amazing good looks, was her playful and caring personality.

They had been friends for a while and always enjoyed each other's company. When they were together things just flowed, Jason didn’t have to worry about being some tough and cool guy to impress her. Even his simple, mundane stories seemed to capture the girl’s attention and interest. The same could be said for her. Even when she just talked about the people she worked with, or a funny story involving something she had seen on television the night before, Jason could not stop listening.

Eventually he had asked her on a date, and she said yes. It was a bit awkward at first, neither really knowing what about their relationship should and shouldn’t change, but eventually they found their rhythm. Now, months later, they were very comfortable with where things were.

“Hey Jason,” Amber said, walking into the bedroom wearing only a tight shirt and a small pair of shorts. “Mind if I take a shower?”

“You know I don’t,” he answered, watching the girl’s hips as she moved to the bathroom. He couldn’t help but notice the fluid motion, that extra bob she put in just for him. Nor did he miss her shoes, which she took off before entering the bathroom.

Jason glanced back at the television, then back at her shoes, then at the locked door. What would one sniff hurt? As the shower water turned on he slid out from his bed, sitting against the wall, holding one of Amber’s reax sneakers up to his nose, inhaling deeply. They still had that faint odor of sweat from her trip to the gym, something that Jason had quickly grown to love.

He didn’t need to sneak around sniffing her shoes anymore, but he still found the voyeur aspect of things a bit fun. A few weeks ago he had opened up to Amber about his foot fetish, and she had been amazingly receptive. He had been worried, fearful even that she would think it was weird. In response, she gave his a devilish little smile and asked if he wanted a foot job. A proposition Jason instantly agreed to.

Amber really was the perfect girl for him. A sexy body, a bubbly but dark personality, and a healthy tolerance - perhaps even an enjoyment - of his fetishes. What more could someone want? What more could he ever ask for?

Jason continued to inhale deeply, enjoying the pungent aroma of his girlfriend’s sneakers. She went to the gym almost religiously, and for hours at a time. He could just imagine everything these sneakers went through, the hours they spent on her feet as she ran on the treadmill, as she lifted weights, as she stretched and bent. How much sweat had soaked into these insoles? How many times had the fabric been stretched by her toes?

Another inhale, another sigh of content. Right now, Jason’s life was perfect.

“Hey Amber, I’m back,” Jason called, closing the door to their home behind him, kicking off his shoes.

“I’m in the kitchen,” his girlfriend answered from the other room. “How was work?”

“Not bad,” he answered, walking to the next room just in time to see his girlfriend, who was wearing only a tight pair of gym shorts that barely covered what they needed to, accidently drop a fork on the floor. She quickly bent over to grab it, Jason unable to avert his eyes.

“Oh, before I forget,” she said, coming back up to a standing position, catching the last moments of his lustful gaze. “What, see something you like?” she asked with a devilish smile.

“Something,” he answered, moving over to her. “What did you want to tell me?”

“Just that I ordered a package the other day. Its supposed to come tomorrow. Mind bringing it in for me?”

“I’m going to be at work all day tomorrow.”

“Tomorrow is saturday.”

“Oh,” he said, realizing his idiocy. “In that case sure. What is it?”

“Something fun,” she teased, moving away from him, tossing the fork into the sink. “Promise me you won't look until I get back?”

“Sure,” he answered.

“Promise?” she asked, looking directly into his eyes.

“Yeah, I promise,” he answered. “Why? Is it something I shouldn’t see?”

“No, it's just a surprise. I want us to enjoy it together.”

“What type of a surprise?”

She rolled her eyes, turning away from him. “You always want to know too much. Just relax, and stop thinking about it. Trust me, it’ll be better that way.”

“But-” he started, trying to follow her.

“Oh, and Carly is going to stop by sometime tomorrow morning, so don’t sleep in too late.”

“Carly?” Jason said, remembering Amber’s young blond cousin. She was similar to his girlfriend in many ways, especially her body. The same type, shorter, with long flowing blond hair and rounded butt, skinny waist, and perfectly flat stomachs. Carly tended to be a bit more aggressive though, with a dark sense of humor that never failed to make Jason smile or cringe. “And why is she coming over?”

“She just forgot her gym shorts here the other day. We’re heading over to the gym tomorrow afternoon, so she’ll need them.”

“Got it,” he answered, following his girlfriend into the living room.

She plopped down on the couch, turning on the television. “Want to join me?”

“Can’t think of anything I would want more in the world,” he answered, tumbling onto the couch and shifting over to his girlfriend, putting one arm around her. “Anything on?”

“Doubt it, but we can find something.”

“I’m sure.”

“One last thing,”

“Yeah Amber?”

“Don’t open that package.”

“Damn it, now I’m thinking about it again! Why not?”

“Just don’t.”

“But-”

“Stop thinking about it.”

“But you-”

She leaned in and kissed him, pressing her chest against his in the process, her hands slipping under his shirt. Suddenly his mind forgot about the package entirely.