- Text Size +

“Crap,” Jason said, spinning around, trying to rationalize the situation. He had shrunken down to nearly half an inch tall and fallen into one of his best friends shoes. But how? This type of thing wasn’t possible, there was nothing that could have caused it. And how would he get back to normal? No, there was a more important question to answer first. How would he get out of this shoe?

Though it was hard to imagine a situation more sexually enthralling as this, he had to put his life first. If he stayed inside Carly’s sweat filled shoe there was only one way things would end. As a bloody splotch on the underside of her sock. His bones broken, his organs mashed and mangled, his internal fluids soaking into the already reeking fabric. Either that, or he could just suffocate to death.

A part of him wanted to see what a giantess’ foot was like up close, really made him consider staying, but he couldn’t be an idiot. The shoe’s fabric had been worn down by countless steps, the cloth almost smooth, far too soft for him to climb up. At his size it didn’t look there was a way out unless he found a hole.

He stopped trying to think when he heard the door open. “What the hell?” he said allowed. The girls shouldn’t have been back for hours. Unless he had fallen unconscious when he shrunk, a possibility he had not yet considered.

He had to brace himself as the giant girls stomped inside, each of their footfalls making his entire world shake. Then he saw them out of the narrow hole at the end of the shoe, a face thousands of miles above, and hundreds of times his size. “Amber, look down here!” Jason started shouting, hoping to at least get the giant’s attention. He could worry about regrowing once he was safe.

“Yeah, those always make me sweat,” Amber was saying as she walked across the living room. “I mean look at me, I’m covered.”

“Not as bad as me,” Carly answered, following behind. “I always think I’m going to die when I-” she stopped suddenly, her eyes on the floor.

“What is it?” Asked Amber.

“A roach,” the other said, backing away from the skittering bug on the floor. “You know how I hate those creepy things.”

“I don’t know why,” Amber answered, raising her foot above the poor creature. She was still wearing her gym shoes, a pair of yellow nikes that were practically brand new, the thick treads that formed the sole barely even discolored, with only slight amounts of dirt wedged between them. She smashed it down onto the poor insect, smiling at the audible crunch its exoskeleton made as it was crushed completely. “I’ll clean it up later,” she said, walking away from the pile of bug guts.

Carly quickly took her eyes away from the nasty sight, turning instead to the table. She looked at the shoes scattered there, the tiny black orb on the glass, her vision sweeping over the complex details.

“Carley, please, I’m stuck in your shoe!” Jason continued to shout, jumping up and down violently. “Please!” He froze when the giant’s gaze found him, lingering on his body

“Hey Amber,” Carly began, not taking her eyes off of her target.

“Yeah,” the other answered.

“Yes, you see me!” Jason continued to shout. “Thank god, I thought I was going to be trapped-”

“Why are my shoes on the table?”

“What?” Jason said, realizing the truth.

“My shoes are on the table. Did you bring them in?”

“No I didn’t. Weird, I have no idea how they could have… Wait, shit I think I know.” She paused a moment, her cheeks growing a little red. “This is embarrassing, but Jason has a foot fetish, and I think he might have taken your shoes out to… you know… play with.”

“What?” Carly said, clearly shocked.

“Yeah, I know. Its weird. I have no idea where he went either.”

“But… so he was doing that with my shoes? What a kreep!” Amber shrugged. “He’s disgusting. What the hell? I mean, I knew he was a perv before, but doing something like this is just gross.”

“No, Carly please understand,” Jason started saying, but his voice was far too low to hear.

“Yeah, hes always been a bit of a freak when it comes to that stuff. Like, I never understood his whole thing with feet, but I went along with it. Sometimes I would catch him sniffing my shoes though, or licking the bottoms. It was always weird and freaked me out a bit.”

“So you understand how this-” she waved her hands towards the table, “feels like?”

“A bit, yeah. You know he made me give him a footjob once?”

“No,” Carly breathed, looking at her friend in horror.

“Amber, please,” Jason silently begged. He didn’t know what was worse, being trapped in such a situation, where his life could be ended at almost any moment, or hearing his girlfriend insult him. He always thought she didn’t mind his fetish, now he was hearing this.

“Yep. I pretended to enjoy it, but how could I? I guess I was just pitying him. He really is a pathetic jerk sometimes. Like this. How the hell didn’t he at least put them back when he was done?”

“That's not really the point…”

“He could at least hide his stupid fetishes better. God, I thought he wasn’t such an idiot but I guess I was wrong.”

“Right. He’s no better than that cockroach you just smashed. I kinda wish it was him, his guts all popped out, his brain smeared on the bottom of your foot.”

“It’d be what the idiot deserves. Maybe I’d wear my old running shoes though, the ones that I’ve had for almost five years, that reek of my sweaty foot.”

“Yeah, just grind him into the dirt and shit on the bottom.”

“I wish.”

“Whatever,” Carly finished. “It was fun going to the gym with you, but I think I should go. I’ll take my shoes too.”

“Good idea.”

“Oh, and when you see Jason, tell him to avoid me for a bit, or I’m going to kill him.”

“Understandable.”

Jason tried to shout, “No, Amber, you have to help me!” The second he finished he felt the world below him tumble, the shoe he was in grabbed by the giant girl.

“Anyway, see you Amber,” the giant said as she went to the door.

“No, Amber, help!” Jason shouted desperately.

“See you later,” Amber answered with a smile, the duo disappearing out the front door. Her head fell into her hand the second it closed. “God damn it Jason, what the hell?” She then started looking around, seeing her package on the table opened. “You couldn’t even keep yourself from that? Well where the hell is it then?” She started looking around the table for the contents, but found nothing save for the crushed carcass of a roach.