- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My first story.  Feedback is appreciated.  Thank you for reading!

Jenny bit her lip and tried ignoring the buzzing of her mobile phone.  C’mon, she thought.  Just five more minutes.  She took a deep breath and angled her Hitachi “massager”, grazing her clit, eliciting a moan.  The phone danced across the table as it buzzed again.

 

Frustrated at being interrupted, Jenny flicked the vibrator off and dropped it between her legs while her other hand grabbed her phone.  If it was Facebook, letting her know her grandmother had liked another one of her posts, she’d never manage to finish.  She decided to risk it and looked at her phone.

 

hey, all set for tomorrow?

 

Jenny’s other hand found its way to her nethers— not that it had strayed far— and she began to play with herself as she returned the text.

 

Hey Alex, I think so!

 

cool super excited the dean agreed so i want to make sure everything smooth

I’m excited too.  There’s been a lot of amazing research you guys have been working on.

yea he’s just touchy is all

 

Jenny smirked.  Right now, so am I, she thought.

 

Anything I can do to make things go as smooth as possible, you know me.  I will.

k cuz he invented the shrinker so he’s just kinda attached to it and is worried about your article  

Jenny sighed to nobody.  She was editor of the Science and Technology section of the student newspaper, pursuing a masters in Journalism, and in this day and age of shrinking newspaper budgets had managed to secure job offers at half a dozen major metropolitan news organizations with 18 months left in her degree.  She knew all about Dr. Barr’s research.  She had read the research papers.  She knew he was a lab tech at heart and saw any article that wasn’t published in a peer-reviewed journal as both a possible loss of funding and a waste of time.  It had taken her weeks, and the only reason she was going to receive the access she was promised— as repeatedly mentioned by Dr. Barr— was because her best friend Alex was a brilliant lab tech in her own right and had been de-facto shrink lab manager in the two years since Dr. Barr was made dean.  Jenny sighed again and deleted the message-turned-rant she had been typing and replaced it with a much shorter message.

 

Yeah, I know.

 

Jenny shuddered and moaned, breaking her concentration on her phone.  It dropped onto her D-cup breasts, then slid over her chest and came to rest on her stomach.  She had a six pack once, but schoolwork had caused the gym habit to slip a bit.  When she picked the phone back up, Alex’s latest reply was on-screen.

 

i know i know :) just be yourself and it’ll be ok  

Jenny wondered if she could go back to focusing on masturbating yet, and if it meant she could stop replying.  Before she could decide, her phone buzzed again.

 

just maybe dont wear too short of a skirt?  

Jenny cracked a smile.  So that’s what Alex was worried about.  It’s not like they let miniaturized people run around on the floor, right?  Alex was worried about modesty, of all things.  Breaking the rules of the universe was fine, but breaking the rules of common decency?  A step too far for Alex.

 

haha :) I’ll leave the bikini at home.  No room for a notepad anyway.  

Alex’s next few text messages arrived rapid-fire.

 

ok

hehe love u c u tomorrow

this is going to be so much fun hardly anyone gets to visit me at work these days  

Jenny quickly responded, eager to get back to her body’s desires.

 

See you tomorrow!  Bright and early!

She tossed the phone back on her nightstand and picked up the vibrator again.  She looked at it’s rubber head and grinned as she flicked it back on.  With her mind focused on the day to come, It took just a few deft motions of the vibrator to bring her to orgasm.  As she lay on her bed, twisting and moaning in the afterglow, Jenny flicked the vibrator back off.  She curled up, breathing, her eyes on the stick figure she had drawn in felt-tipped pen on the top of the rubber head.  Tomorrow was going to be a good day.