- Text Size +

"How about a nice little hand job, would my little captive crush like that?" She teases breathing hot hair over your naked body on the cold surface.

You're mind is racing you're split apart by fear confusion and that damn beautiful giant that just asked you if you would like a hand job. For god sake you are naked on a desk but how often does this opportunity come around even at full size? One more glace at the massive face and curvy features of Serenity allow you to push your fear into submission.

"Id like to get unshrunk but I don't think I could pass up on that offer" you yell with a grin. You can only hope she will help your situation after she has some fun.

" I'm glad you are making this easy, you are going to do every thing I ask of you, no matter what" she says in a sultry voice  as she moves her head right next to you "there's not much you can do about Is there my little man" in a breathy voice casting warm moist air all over your naked form.

She pulls her head back still laying on the table with a full view of her chest pressed tight against the desk. She walks her out stretched hands middle and index finger towards you from across the desk. They make a click click noise as her nicely polished. She let's out a giggle as she walks her hand right up to you. She places her index finger and middle finger both the size of your legs on both sides of your left leg and bends them at the joint. She presses her hand into your thigh. Her fingers are smooth and moist from the lotion and have a sexy fragrance. Her hand continues moving up and down rubbing on your leg and member.

She smirks as you realise she is grinding on you with her hand using her fingers as legs. "I want you to fuck my fingers just as you would me if you were full size"

You look at her in confusion "You want me to what?"

"Fuck my hand my little crush, or maybe my hand will fuck you and you will be crushed" a sly grin crosses her face.

Out of fear and this throbbing lust driven by her hand grinding and massaging your cock you do as youre told. Her fingers are still pumping against you as you turn to face the back of her hand. Reaching around her fingers you grab their back and shove your member between her digits. Serenity let's out a moan. Her hand is warm and you can feel the lotion as you slip in and out between her gyrating digits.

"Kiss it" she demands in a sultry tone

Bending over her fingers you kiss the back of her hand. Tasting the lotion and smelling her fragrance all while making sweet love to her fingers. Serenity leans back in her chair and gropes her own breast. Her hand is shaking from her own enjoyment as she plays with her massive tit and lets out little moans.

"Harder! Faster!" She gets out in breaths of excitement. Her hand drops from her breast and travels below the desk. Her arm moves faster and faster.  You tumble forward as her hand drops flat to the table. Breathing heavy you ram your erection between her tightly held fingers. There is warmth and moisture between them as you pump up and down ready to climax as Serenity is moaning and panting "Yes! Yes!" Her hot breath washing over your back!

Serenity let's out a loud moan and jerks back as she climaxes. Her hand goes ridgid than vibrates as she clenches it with your cock in-between her soft warm fingers as she tightens them together. Your throbbing member can't take anymore sensation as you shudder and ejaculate all over her fingers and desk.

You can't find the energy to move as you simply roll off her fingers and look up. Serenity leans forward covering your sexually sensitive body with her hair. She let's out a grin as she brings your seman covered fingers to her moist lips and slowly slides them in up to her knuckle sucking them clean of your fluids.

"See that wasn't so bad little man. Just wait for what I have in store for you next!"