- Text Size +

"Milk, eggs, cheese, bread" You quietly mutter to yourself as you push your cart towards the front of the store.

You can hear the rain patter on the roof and the distant sound of thunder rolling as the late night storm passes outside. The store is calm and dead since it's so close to closing time.

You wheel your cart into the only open register. No one else is around the front of the store, just the cashier.

Lightening flashes outside with a distant boom of thunder. The girl at the register, a lovely curvy brunette a little taller than your self starts collecting your items as you place them on the conveyor.

You've seen her here before and been through her line. "Serenity" is written on the name tag that is adhered to her required uniform polo, pulled tight by her large bust. You have admired her smooth skin and gorgeously bright eyes from a distance previous day's. She is a sight to get lost in.

"Good evening, back again I see? Missed a few items yesterday?"  she sweetly said as she continues to scan the items on the conveyor and slides them to the side causing her upper half to jiggle.

You realize you've been zoning off staring and stutter as you respond "Aa, Ah yes, needed a few things I forgot." You try to make some charm and toss in "I should probably have snagged an umbrella for this storm." As you shake your head towards the windows black with rain.

She gives you a quick laugh and smile as she continues her work. "I hope it ends soon, I am out of here as soon as I get you rung up. Certainly looks awful out there."

Another bolt brightens the outside and thunder echos through the store.

She starts to mention how she has class in the morning as you zone out again focusing on her curvy body and cleavage formed by her well fitted uniform. She was average weight but a bit on the taller side with smooth skin and large succulent red lips.

"The total is sixty seven dollars and twenty nine cents" you hear her say as you break back to reality.

She learns forward to check the screen on the card reader, her large breasts rest on the counter. "Sorry, this thing has been acting up, but looks to be working." she says as she turns it your way.

You take your card out of your wallet and place it in the reader. The room lights up and thunder echos so loud it's ear piercing. A sharp pain and tingling shoots up your arm from the card reader. The sensation travels down your shoulder and through the rest of your body. You see nothing but black and the sound of the storm dampens as you feel week and a heaviness set in all around you.

Blackness surrounds you as you try to come to your senses. There is no pain just weight all around you. The thunder starts up again. BOOM BOOM but continues BOOM BOOM. The world around you starts to shake and move.

The weight disappears as you start to free fall towards an ocean of light and a sea of blue. Luckily it's a soft landing as if falling onto a rough bed.

Sudden realization hits you as you feel the cool breeze. You're naked. Where are you, how did this happen your mind is racing as you turn over and look up into the bright sky.

It all comes flooding back as you look up and see Serenity the voluptuous cashier looming over your exposed body. She is massive to you, almost godly.

"Wh, what the!?!  Are you OK?" She manages to get out as she looks to be in utter shock "You just disappeared with that last lightening bolt!" She frighteningly manages to get out.

" I'm not hurt..." You reply " but what is going on, why are you so giant and why am I naked!?!" You shout as you start to get more nervous. A quick glance tell you more than you need to know. The rough bed below you are your massive jeans..

"You've shrink somehow" Serenity exclaims " I have no idea how but it looked l like that last lightening bolt went right through the card reader!"

Gazing up at her amazing goddess body from her knees up her massive bust to her face you notice she is biting her lip and is staring down at you with wide eyes.

" I'm really glad your not hurt" she says sweetly as she sways " I've kind of had a crush on you"

" You've whaa" you get out as her giant hand wraps around your torso. It's so smooth and warm on your skin. You feel your stomach drop as she lifts you to her face. Her warm breath hits your face as you meet the large globes that are her eyes.

" I've noticed you around and have always fanced you." She smirked " and now you are all mine." Her smile got huge and she showed all her pearly teeth as she grinned from ear to ear and slowly rose to her feet.

" What do you mean. What are yo...." You got out before her grip released. Free falling you landed on Serenity's neck line and slide down her chest. Screaming as you watch the neck of her shirt pass, held open by her other hand. Inside you go, down the front of her breast held tight by the thin layer of her uniform polo.

Coming to an rest right on top of her smooth nipple. You struggle and yell and fight it in all your confusion and fear. This just results in her pressing her hand against your back and forcing you harder against her warm smooth nipple and bust.

The world shifts as you feel her bend over. There is some slack in the shirt and you slide down and away from the protruding nipple you were on top of. Gravity shifts again as she stands back up, the nipple now directly in front of you is forced into your face as the shirt tightens around her bust.

Serenity giggles as she feels your face against her nipple. She stretches back wards as she stands making the shirt tighten even further. Your face is  pressed  hard into her warm nipple as the fabric constricts.  Gravity shifts back to normal as she stands straight and goes back to work with you held tight to her giant breast.

As scared and confused you are it's rather hard not to enjoy this. Your nostrils are filled with her scent and your naked body is warmed by her smooth skin. It's intoxicating.

The cash register clanks and bangs as Serenity finishes her with. She pats you and presses your head deeper into her breast every so often. Your world shakes and jiggles with her every movement. You can't stand the friction between you and her. You hear a car start and the movement multiplies as you bump down the road. Constantly assaulted by the massive nipple in you face as you attempt several times to climb higher but are pushed back into place by the heavy smooth planet that is Serenity's breast.

You swear she is twisting and bouncing with the car as she is enjoying having you trapped against her warm skin. The car stop and you feel her walk and hear her slam a door. She bounds up a flight of stairs and causes you to get slightly sick with all the motion and abuse from her bossom. Another door slams as you feel your prison become loose and tight as you hear her belt and pants coming off.