- Text Size +

---



Time for some fun! Tiffany thought with a vile grin on her face. Crouching down on her all fours, Tiffany began her search for any lingering tinies. To Tiffany's surprise, the whole outside campus including the parking lots and running tracks were so big, that Tiffany could move around freely without crushing anything.





She had spotted a small bench table with a vending machine next to it. She reached for the vending machine, picking it up with ease. Using her index finger, Tiffany smashed the window open with a flick, then tilted the vending machine slightly so that the glass could fall out before turning the thing over to let the little snacks fall into her open maw.





Once the thing was frisked of all of its snacks, she tossed it over her shoulder casually where it made a horrible crashing noise. "Hmm... Chocolate and chips. Doritos Maybe? Ugh! The wrappers take away the flavor..." She said as she chewed nonchalantly. Swallowing, Tiffany decided to leave the area only to stop when she heard a whimper coming from under the table bench.





Tiffany lowered herself with an small smile on her face. She had to hear this!





"Oh my God! She's still here!" The frantic whispers sounded like a female.





"Shhh! She'll here you!" Another female.





Tiffany heard enough. All it took was a pinch from her fingers to lift the table bench from the ground and Tiffany was rewarded with the high pitch screams only girls could make. Giggling, Tiffany sent the table bench crashing to the floor a few feet from the now trembling girls who were looking up at her in terror. The crash was loud enough to make both girls flinch.





Tiffany positioned herself on her knees, then leaned closed to the duo. "So, you thought you could hide, huh?" Tiffany said, with a smirk on her face. One of the girls broke down, sobbing while the other tried to comfort her. Tiffany squinted a little using the lamp posts for illumination. They were both Indian. Lithe little things too and very pretty.




Tiffany's fingers came in to pluck the crying one of the ground. Her friend screamed trying to grab her but it proved effortless when she to was hoisted into the air with her crying friend. Tiffany's smile only got wider seeing the two flailing and yelling between her thumb and forefinger.





"Tiffany!"




Tiffany's eyes widened. It was Thomas! Tiffany groaned in irritation. Why is he back so fast?! I wanted to play some more! Glancing back at the duo, Tiffany decided to but them down until a thought crossed her mine. Looking down at her leggings, Tiffany gave a small chortle. "Sorry, we're gonna have to play later little ones." She said pulling the fabric of both leggings and dropping one girl in the left one and one in the right one. Their little bulged outlines started squirming immediately but due to how tight the leggings were on Tiffany's legs, their movements were limited.






Tiffany patted the two lumps with a content smile before turning herself around. Sure enough, it was the little man himself, sweating and panting profusely. "He's... not... he's not at his dorm..." Thomas said between breaths. Tiffany shrugged. "No worries. Let's go check the restaurants like you said." She said. Thomas nodded. "Hey, could you move aside please, I wanna get something from the vending machine." He said.





Tiffany gave him a small grin. "Oh, sorry. I ate everything in it." She said.





"You what?!" Thomas said, with a cross look on his face.





Tiffany rolled her eyes, sighing. "Oh come on! I didn't hurt anyone, did I? Isn't that what matters?"




Thomas shook his head, sighing. "Let's just get outta here and find Zeke."




---
After checking the two only diners that were open, they came to the conclusion that Zeke was with Beverly after all. Now Tiffany was outside of one of those diners, allowing Thomas to get something to eat. Tiffany was toying with an unoccupied Chevy, poking the thing to see if anyone was in there. She quickly placed it back down when she saw Thomas coming down the street.





"Well that was fast. I thought you were gonna eat in there." Tiffany said.





Thomas shook his head. "I was but I was a dollar short. Damn. And we were at my dorm too. Don't worry, we'll just have to head back." Tiffany huffed. "Like heck we will!" With that, she plucked Thomas of the street and made her way to the diner in two steps.





"Tiffany, please! It's not a big deal! Please! I don't want you hurting anyone!"





"Shush, you!"





Tiffany stood over the relatively puny diner. It was a bit smaller than Tiffany's shoes so crushing it wouldn't be a problem. "Hey! I want the manager to come out right now and if he doesn't in the next two minutes, I'm gonna flatten this place!" Tiffany yelled.





Thomas was in Tiffany's left palm going mad with anxiety but she had cupped her hand to keep the little man from protesting. It only took a couple of seconds for a overweight balding Caucasian man wearing an apron to slowly come out.




"W-What do you want?" He asked in a quivering voice.





Tiffany smirked. "I want a free meal for my friend here." She said, uncoiling her hand to reveal Thomas. Thomas, now free shook his head profusely. "No! No! No free meal! We were just leaving." Thomas said quickly.




Tiffany narrowed her eyes. "You better order something right now!" Tiffany growled. Thomas gulped. He didn't want to get on Tiffany's bad side again. "I-l'll have a burger with some fries." He said nervously to the equally nervous manager below him. "Make it to go please." He said with an after thought.





The man nodded so hard, it seemed like his head would have fallen off. "Betty! Give me a Number 35 to go! Make it quick!" He yelled with dread in his voice. When the order was complete, the manager handed the bagged food to a Thomas that was lowered by Tiffany's hand. Tiffany glared at the man who instantly gulped.





"What? No drink?" She said.





"Tiffany..." Thomas begged. Her glare was trained on him now and he instantly got the message.





"A Coke, please."




---

Thomas sat on Tiffany's palm, holding the bag of food, awkwardly. He knew he couldn't go back to that diner every again. He sighed. "Ya know, that really wasn't nesessary." He said looking up at a humming Tiffany who was moving. She stopped looking down at her tiny passenger and scoffed with a offended look. "What?! I got you a free meal! The least you could do is thank me."





"You can't just threaten people smaller and weaker than you to get what you want! Its not right!" Thomas responded.





Tiffany pouted. "Of course I can! I do it all the time!"





"You didn't like it when Beverly chased you out of the city, did you? She made you feel weaker, didn't she? And she did it because she was bigger than you. Don't you think we feel the same way?"





Tiffany was silent for a while. Thomas sighed. "Look, I know you meant well back there and I guess I could thank you for looking out for me but please from now on, at least think about what you do to us smaller people."





Tiffany gave Thomas a stoic look that made Thomas nervous then her face broke into a small grin. "OK, Thomas. You know, I kind of like having you around." Thomas gave her a genuine smile. "And I like being around you too, Tiffany. " He stared at the bag of food in front of him. He didn't eat anything from it yet but felt his stomach growl. "I guess there's no point in waisting this." He said, taking out the burger and taking a bite out of it.




Tiffany beamed. He looks so cute when he eats, she thought. Looking up, Thomas noticed the goofy grin on her face. "What's so funny?" He asked. Tiffany shook her head. "Nothing. Keep eating, don't mine me." Thomas gave her a quizzical look before giving a slight laugh. "Your a strange kid, you know that? Well, since we couldn't find Zeke, I guess I'll head back to my dorm and see you tomorrow."






Tiffany frowned. "What are you talking about?" She asked.





Thomas laughed. "You didn't think I was going to come back home with you, did you? Tiffany, I got my own dorm that I live in. I can't live with you." He said.





Tiffany wasn't laughing though. "No, I'm taking you home. Your gonna live with me for now on."





Thomas felt a chill run down his spine. "OK, haha, very funny Tiffany, but seriously, could you put me down? I'll walk back." Tiffany continued walking to the only destination that was the portal. "Tiffany. Tiffany! You can't do..." Thomas didn't get to finish as he was dropped into Tiffany's jacket pocket.

 

---