- Text Size +

 

I awoke when I felt two fingers pull me out from underneath her breast. I saw the light and was placed on my ass abruptly. I was a bit dazed, so I started to look around, noticing that I was on the desk and in front of me was April, who looked annoyed. As she buttoned her shirt with her bra was once again on, she complained, “Antonino, you were to massage them, not sleep under my boob!”

“I’m sorry, I was just a bit tired.”

“Tired? You don’t have to wear this annoying bra to make sure your breasts are exposed! Also, why did you do the only thing you weren’t suppose to do? I clearly said not to lick or suck on my breasts, you’ll make me horny too early, which you did! But now I’m upset with you.”

I started to get a bad feeling about this, as the 40 foot woman had complete control over me. Even killing me in an instance.

“I thought you said you were going to treat me as a goddess?”

“I know, I know. I just-”

“For your punishment Antonino, I won’t be feeding you. I heard your stomach growling earlier.”

“Please, it was a mistake! I always do what you ask, no matter how specific or crazy! Please!”

There was no way I could survive any longer without any food. Quickly my stomach grumbled and I felt my body go weak and without energy. She did not give me an answer straight away, but only peered down at me, pondering. “Well. This is our first day. But, I will not go easy on you. I expect your full commitment to our relationship. Now, to prove it, meet me in my office. I’ll feed you and from there we’ll see what we will be doing for the last two periods.”

She grabbed me with two fingers and placed me on the ground near her heels. She towered over me and began to walk out of the room. “Don’t get caught,” she said smiling. April was out of the room and soon the classroom was empty with only me. Does she really expect me to walk that far? At this size? I’ll be crushed! No, taken! My stomach growled once more, changing my thoughts. I had to go to her office.

I started to make my way there by exiting the classroom and into the hallway. I was still nude, and felt the cold draft blow against me. I made my way out into the gigantic hallway, scared to meet someone. However I did not, as the halls were empty because of class being in session. I stuck to the sides of the walls and made my way across the enormous hallway. Then I noticed something in the corner of my eye. An ant. To my surprise, it wasn’t the size of me, but instead was the size I always knew it was. I bent down and let the critter move along my fingers. It was a tad bigger, but that was due to my smaller size.

I thought that in this world only the men were smaller. I was wrong. I started to wonder if every other creature was the same size. Soon I came to the realization that humans were the biggest creatures on Earth. However, not all humans, as I was soon reminded about that. Thunderous footsteps shook the ground. “Oh no.”

The footsteps were strong and I knew who it might just be. I moved along the walls slowly, looking and watching for anything. The footsteps began to become louder and stronger, soon emitting the sounds of heels. This definitely was no student. Could it be April? A different teacher? No. Quickly she came into view. The 50 foot giantess took a turn into the hallway I was cowering in. I felt my body drain and be pumped full of fear. The giantess was a ginger, wearing her hair in a ponytail wearing a formal attire, buttoned-up dress shirt with a jacket and even a formal skirt that was just above her knees. Principal O’Neil, in her black heels, came towards me.

I froze, standing against the wall hoping she would not spot me. The heels were even louder but her footsteps came to a stop. Principal O’Neil had hawk-like eyes.

She gasped and her giant eyes peered down at me, staring at my little presence. “Oh god, oh god, please, please don’t be looking at me!” I wanted to cry for help but nobody would hear me. Her voice boomed, in an angry tone, “Wandering around in the halls are we?” She placed her hands on her hips and awaited an answer from me. I was too scared to mutter anything. Was she going to step on me for ditching class? Was she going to eat me? All these thoughts rushed in my head, some even seemed extremely ludicrous.

“Speechless? Well, lets see what-... Are you..?” She paused and looked closer at me, examining me. O’Neil bent down and gasped. She quickly pinched me with her two giant fingers and brought up close to her face. “Why are you naked, Mr.? Hmm?”

I shrugged my shoulders. “Oh! Don’t know? Also, clearly you are not five nor six foot. Did you shrink yourself? Or di-..”

She paused once more, her face showing disgust. “Oh, I know what is going on. What is your name?”

I was scared, now that she what was up. “Antonino,” I muttered.

“What? I cannot hear you,” she said.

Instead of being scared, I looked at her emerald eyes and was caught in a gaze. She was like Medusa, but instead with freckles on her face. For a second I was awed by her beauty, but quickly let out my name, “Antonino.”

Well, Antonino. Come, let’s go see your playmate.” She stopped holding me with her two fingers and placed me in her palm as she started to walk down the hallway. Principal O’Neil clearly knew what was happening. Am I in trouble? Or is April? I sat in her palm sweating in fear, unsure what my punishment could be.

We made our way through the halls until stopping at a door. Instead of knocking, O’Neil used her other hand and barged her way into April’s office. She closed the door behind her and there sat April confused munching on a salad. She stopped eating and placed her salad on her desk. Before Miss April said anything, O’Neil opened her mouth, “Again April? This is the second time!”

April was in protest, “How do you know I caused this?”

“How? No other teacher is known to do this! I can see right through your lies!” she said in anger.

“I cannot keep covering for you April. What if this poor boy was caught by a teacher? Or worse, one of our female students? Do you think about what you’re doing?”

“Please, I was just foolish! I will stop this and never do it again.”

“Oh, it's not using him as your toy. That I do not care for, as Mrs. Khan as one of the students as her toy. But it's the fact you are uncareful. Mrs. Khan does not let her student roam the halls naked and shrunken! Only you!” Soon a bit of insults were directed at one another.

Between all the bickering, I felt better, as I wasn’t one being punished. The insults died down, as Principal O’Neil was ready to leave. “If I see your to-, I mean Mr. Antonino, sorry dear, out in the halls naked and the size of an ant, I will have no other option than to fire you. Do you understand?”

April shook her head yes. “Good. Now, before I leave.” O’Neil raised her palm and brought me closer to her view. “Antonino, I shall see you after school. For detention. Private detention.”

She lowered her hand and placed me on April’s desk and left her office. Private detention? Oh no. Oh no, oh no. I knew what that meant, and that meant doing whatever she saw fit. I felt my body go numb as the worst just had happen. However I was startled by April calling my name.

“Antonino, I’m sorry,” she said. I moved over closer to her, still naked. I soon remembered this, but it feel so natural I didn’t mind. “I’m sorry, I was dumb. I was stupid. Call me whatever you want, I deserve it.” She moved her salad aside and place her head in between her hands. “If you wish to go back to class and never see me again, it can happen.” I felt bad, and knew in my heart I enjoyed what I was doing. How can I stop already? “April, I don’t want to go back. I like treating you as a goddess. I almost love it.”

She moved her head out of her hands and smiled wide, looking down at me. “Oh Antonino I would just hug the life out of you! You are sweetest and best man I’ve met. Here, to make up for my stupidity, I’ll feed you.” I felt happy for her and was pleased that she and I were starting to form a good relationship. I mean, if I get to do this everyday, my life would be grand.

I watched as April quickly unbuttoned her shirt and slide her left breast out of her bra. Once more I was aroused by looking at her gigantic breast. Still smiling, she cradled me in her palm and pressed my whole body on her breast. My erect penis stabbed her, as she felt it penetrate her. “Careful,” she giggled.

She nudged her large nipple into my mouth and started to get herself ready. I followed and started to suckle on the large numb until milk filled my mouth. The flow was too great and I had to keep up the pace by swallowing quickly. Soon the flow stopped and the chore was done. I felt full once more and with even more energy. “All full?” she said placing me down.

“Yeah, feel like I just drank some energy drinks as well.”

“I never knew breast milk was that good for someone. Course I never tried it.”

“It really doesn’t taste like milk, though.”

She laughed as she got herself presentable again. “Alright, I have to finish my lunch and while I eat, try thinking of something you can do to please your amazon goddess,” she said winking. April grabbed her fork and started to dig into her salad. I started to think of an idea, but a question stirred in my head. “April, can I ask you something?”

She stopped eating, “I’m all ears.”

“Principal O’Neil mentioned you had a first.. Well.. Teacher’s pet.”

“Ah yes. He graduated last year. He was good, but definitely not as good as you Antonino. You aren’t scared of anything, not even big ol’ me. Also, all the boy did was rub my feet. Nothing the sorts you do, or try to do,” she said with a wink. I caught her wink and smiled, happy of her gratification. I felt good about myself and started to ponder on how I should treat April.

Minutes passed as I couldn’t come up with a good idea, but I had one in the back of my head. “No, there is no way she would let me.”, I kept telling myself. April was soon done her salad, “So, any ideas?”

“No. Can’t think of one for the life of me.”

“Alright, well let’s head back to the classroom.”

April discarded her lunch and let me walk onto her palm. Soon we were out of her office, down the empty hall, and into her classroom. She sat herself down and placed me at her desk. “Okay, here's our plan for the last two periods. If you can think of an idea, we can do it. If not, that's fine. You can relax for the remainder of our time together. Maybe on Monday you’ll have an idea.”

“April, I’ll have an idea in no time. Don’t worry.”

She smiled. “I won’t.”

“Do you mind if I explore your desk a bit and try to conjure up an idea?”

“Sure thing. Be careful and don’t try to get yourself spotted by any of my students.”

I shook my in agreement and started to move around. An idea popped in my head. I would act as if I was exploring her desk, but instead trying to get under her skirt and from there mess around. However, it would be best to try to save it for the last period. Just the thought of this made me feel aroused. Soon the bell rang and made my way to her computer on her desk, hiding from anyone.

Students flocked in and class began. I waited a couple of minutes before making my move, but my plan was halted as April got out from her chair. “Damn it,” I muttered under my breath. I sat behind the keyboard waiting for April to come back to her chair. She was standing up and lecturing the class on past history. I didn’t pay much attention, but heard portions of it. I tried my best to make on what I was hearing. Apparently there was a hidden kingdom of tall amazon women living on a Greek island. They soon attacked Greece and the Ottoman Empire in the 1800s, enslaving the men to breed the new amazons. They took the world by storm, and in the 1960s they had complete control over the world, still shaping it in their image and size. April even mentioned that many men and women perished, to rid the world of its old ways. This new world is crazy.

Half an hour passed, and finally April sat down. I had only five minutes before the bell rang to reach her chair. I started to move around the desk and look for an escape route down. I looked and examined every nook and cranny but could not find one. Then the bell rang. “Dang. I’m never going to get into her panties as this rate!” This the only time in my life I was so determined to do something. It probably had help due to me being so lustful.

April looked around for me and found me near the edge of the desk. “Antonino, have an idea yet?”

“No,” I replied. “Okay. It’s alright if you can’t come up with anything. Remember, we have Monday and a hundred more days.” She looked away and greeted the students who walked in. There was no way I could wait for Monday. I had to do it. I have to.

After all the students were seated, I would jump down onto her lap. And that was exactly what I did. Five minutes passed and I made my move. As she was talking, I leaped from her desk and fell. I hit her thigh with a sudden thud, as her thick body absorbed my impact. I couldn’t tell if she noticed, but I moved on her skirt slowly. I got on my fours and made my way to her knees, where her skirt ended. I felt myself get even more excited, as the temptation was killing me. Suddenly, her thigh jerked around. I lost my balance and quickly grabbed ahold of her skirt, now on the side of her thigh. Then her body moved.

April got herself up and the sudden change in speed and height caught me off guard. I clinged to the side of her skirt for dear life as she moved to the front of the room to lecture. I was going to be seen! If a student saw me and reported me to April or even Principal O’Neil, I would be done for. I quickly moved my hand and grabbed ahold of her skirt.

As if I was rock climbing, I made my way to her bum, where no student could see me currently. I kept moving and soon a hill started to come into my view. It was her ass, and because of her large bottom, it made climbing easier. I was safe now, but my arms were starting to tire out. I looked up and saw the waist of her skirt, her blouse and long blonde hair. Perhaps I could find safety in her waist?

I started to climb higher, now reaching her waist. I was under her blouse and now tugging at her skirt. I noticed it was on rather tight. How was supposed to slide in that? I kept climbing up and started to squirm my way in. I didn’t look and so I didn’t know what I was squirming into, but I didn’t care. Quickly I felt comfortable, with my upper body in the open covered by her blouse and my lower body in her skirt, or so I thought. I heard her stomach rumble, and soon followed was something unexpected. Something foul.

She let a small fart through and I felt disgusted. The air quickly became foul, my nose now covered in awful fumes. I covered my nose and tried to breathe through my mouth. “Holy shit.” Breathing became hard as the awful smell roamed around. Then I saw a shadow hang over me. I looked up at her fingers coming down near me, grabbing ahold of her skirt. She tugged her skirt, as well as her panties, to let the air flow out. April pulled it out too far for me to remain at her waist. Because of this my body started to fall, I slid on soft fabric, now tumbling. I started to realized that I was in her panties, as the air was still foul and it was warm. I fell on my back and looked straight above me. Her vagina. “Oh no.”

April quickly let hold of her skirt and panties, causing them to snap back into position. I closed my eyes as my body was slammed against her pussy. Luckily, it was half the size of me. Every part of my body but my head and feet were rubbing against her womanly cunt. I was shocked and felt aroused. I poked in my penis and tried my best to squirm around. She must be feeling this, I thought. I noticed that she shaved her crotch, and luckily for me allowed me to breathe easier. Since she made no sign of  my presence, I started to move my hands around the side of her pussy, almost massaging them.

This caught her attention, as I felt myself move downwards then squashed against her pussy. My lower body moved deeper into her and I started to lose a bit of feeling in my legs. Seconds past I kept up the massaging and squirming around, until I saw the light. Her hand moved down her crotch and grabbed me from her vagina. She slide my body out of her panties and placed me gently under her skirt. “Strip off my panties. Now, Antonino.” April moved up in her chair and slid down her panties to her thighs near me. I continued the work, moving her panties down her thigh and at her knees.

I looked back and saw April slouched a bit, exposing her entire vagina to me. I could not resist and started to do just as I did before, massage it. I could hear soft sighs coming from her, trying her best not to start moaning. I helped that by only massaging. Minutes past, as the bell finally rang. Now was the best part. Once all the students were gone and the door closed, she spoke, “You almost got me caught, Antonino. Now.. Get inside me..”

Her hands moved down her waist and started to strip herself of her skirt, panties and heels. Her lower body was revealed, with me feeling around her cunt. She started to take charge and grabbed ahold of me. Just as Miss Penelope did, she started to use me as a dildo, head first. The tempo increased and with every thrust she tried to push me deeper. Her moaning became so loud, I started to wonder if anyone out in the hall could hear her. Then, I couldn’t help myself and climaxed inside of her. The excitement exploded and I felt amazing. April on the other hand was just starting. Soon I noticed something. With every moan, I felt her vagina expand. Was she growing?

She moaned louder and louder, pushing me in deeper. Then the weirdest thing happened. Her shirt began to tear as she grew, soon exposing her bra. Within seconds her bra exploded off, and her shirt completely tore, now resting on the ground near her bra. She was completely nude and the moaning reached its maximum point. April climaxed, and she held back a choking gasp as her strong pussy muscles quivered, wracking my body over and over with her gigantic vibrations. Eventually, the waves of pleasure subsided, and her grip on me relaxed.

She pulled my feet out and grabbed ahold of my whole body. I was sticky, covered in her juices. Even her fingers were in the same condition as me. She placed me on her desk, now catching her breath. “Antonino..” she said while heavily breathing, “I think.. I think I found my match for life.”

I sat on her desk, covered in her pussy juices. I felt disgusted and waited for her to catch her breath. “I never knew someone like you would have the gene.”

“Gene?”

“Yes, gene. If both a male and female parenter have it, and the female orgasms, she grows! Its very rare and after all my years searching I have found you!”

“Does this mean-”

“Yes! You and me are meant for eachother! Oh I’m so happy!”

April slouched back in her chair, covered now in juices on the seat. “And it's someone like you! Someone who treats a woman as a goddess. Aren’t you happy?”

I felt a bit off-guard by all this. All the sudden she wanted to married and be together forever. I enjoy treating her as a goddess, but this is just too big of a commitment happening too fast. “I-I guess I’m happy. It's just this seems to be happening so fast. I mean, I just wanna get home now and relax. I really don’t want to leave my mom alone, especially since my father isn’t around anymore.”

April sat back up in her seat, unaware of soaking in the juices now. “Oh,” she said. April seemed a bit upset, but what did she expect? I’m only a highschool senior for crying out loud! She lounged in the chair for a few seconds, until finally getting up. “I’m going to change into my spare clothes. I’ll grab your growth pill and your clothes as well.” I watched as she got up and noticed juices covering her crotch still. I decide to clean myself up and walked over to the tissues, grabbing the giant pieces and cleansing myself.

Soon I was cleaned off and watched April rummaging through her cabinet. To my right I saw looked at the door and saw someone peeking in. It couldn’t be. The door opened, causing April to react by sticking to the wall, covering her breasts and crotch with her clothes in her hand. In walked the tall 50 foot giantess, smiling at me from across the room. “Aha! There you are Antonino! Prepared for private det-” Principal O’Neil spotted April’s torn clothing on the ground and was stunned. “What the?”