- Text Size +
Story Notes:
please feel free to leave any comments, ratings and suggestions, this was my first story so feedback from anyone would be great

The crazy bitch, how could this be happening? People don't shrink, that's just fantasy! What started off as a routine argument with a long time enemy turned into a surreal game of cat and mouse. His usual pointless arguments with Dani normally ended up with one or both of them storming off amid angry mutterings. However today, as their voices raised over a dumb remark he had made, he began to feel faint. A smile ran across Dani's lips as his vision blurred. The last thing he remembered before his current predicament was her pale arm reaching out towards him and a sudden sense of pressure before darkness enveloped his vision and thought.

He had awaken on a cold, hard surface. That in itself he had found confusing before opening his eyes a fraction and taking in his surroundings.

The ground upon which he lay was on of many square, terracotta tiles that made up the floor of a vast kitchen. Startled, he sat upright, instinctively clutching his skinny frame. The disorientated chill caused by his change of location was quickly replaced by pure terror as he turned round. Towering above him, hands on hips, was the tall, lean frame of his arch nemesis Dani. Brushing some of her long, dark red hair from her face she spoke down to him. Her voice boomed throughout the kitchen instilling further terror upon her tiny captive.

'WELL, WELL, WELL, I GUESS THE BUG IS FINALLY AWAKE' She said with a smirk, 'NOW I CAN HAVE SOME FUN'. He looked at her with fear and amazement. The girl he had once taken advantage of at a drunken party now filled the greater part of his vision. Her massive bare feet with unpainted toenails, disappeared into the bottoms of a pair of baggy jeans that stretched upwards to reveal a pale bare midriff. A black skinny top covered her top half. The smirk was still fixed on her pretty face and her bright blue eyes flashed with excitement.

Panic stricken, a stream of questions, mixed with the occasional profanity, flowed from David's trembling lips. A brief look of confusion passed her face until she spoke again, 'DONT WASTE YOUR TIME BUG, I CAN BARELY HEAR YOU. I THINK LESS TIME TALKING, MORE TIME RUNNING'. With that said the smirk returned to her face and she calmly lifted her huge foot. 'GO'.

David sprang from his still sitting position and took off running as a dark shadow surrounded him. He dived forward as the giant toes struck the earth behind him. Looking back he could only cry more pleas of help as her other leg began to move.

His legs pumped and his heart raced as he ran across the floor. His skater style shoes struggling for traction on the smooth surface. However at only two inches it was impossible to outrun the giantess as her huge heel slammed down in front of him. Without thinking he dodged to the right, narrowly missing her third foot-fall, the displaced air from beneath her foot throwing him off balance.

Dani pivoted on her heel and smashed her foot into the ground to the left of the tiny man. She was toying with him, but he didn't need to know that yet. After all he was no more than an insect, she could have caught him at any time.

Running blindly, David was only concerned with avoiding death beneath Dani's feet. As such he did not see the trap until it was too late. He had ran into a corner of the room. Beech skirting boards stretched above him before giving way to ochre coloured walls. Dani's presence behind him was signalled by the tremors of her footfalls. 'CAUGHT LIKE A RAT' Dani laughed. David looked frantically in vain for an escape route. 'DONT WORRY DAVID', smiled Dani, 'YOU ARENT GOING TO DIE THERE'. With lightening speed her hand shot forward and entombed David within a fleshy vice. His ears popped and nausea took him as he was sped upwards.

She opened her hand and he found himself level with her face. Hot breath surrounded him as he looked at her slab sized teeth. She licked her lips to inspire greater fear within her pray. Her face suddenly took on an angry expression. 'WELL YOU PIECE OF SHIT, DO YOU KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE HELPLESS IN SOMEONES HANDS, TO BE MANIPULATED WHILE BEING UNABLE TO DEFEND YOURSELF?' Her teeth flashed again, 'I GUESS THIS HAS BEEN A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR YOU HUH?'

Motion sickness took over him again as she tore him away from her face. An evil smile played across her lips. 'ANYTHING TO SAY FOR YOURSELF? ANY APOLOGIES YOU FEEL ARE OWED?' David opened his mouth to speak but as he did so her powerful fingers wrapped around his tiny form. She slowly tightened her hold on him and balled her hand into a fist. 'REALLY? NOTHING AT ALL? EVEN CONSIDERING THE SITUATION YOU ARE IN? HMMM DOESNT SEEM LIKE A SMART MOVE TO ME' He tried to choke out cries of protest and pleas for mercy but her massive hand was forcing the air out of his lungs. Pain shot through his sides as the pressure intensified. Silent screams escaped his mouth as his limbs and ribcage began to crack and break.

Suddenly the pressure was released and she opened her hand. She rolled her eyes, ‘SO PATHETIC'. Sucking in perfume laced air and reeling in pain David twitched in the middle of her palm. 'NOT YET LITTLE MAN, I HAVE TO GO AND FECTH SOMETHING SPECIAL, UNTIL I GET BACK YOU CAN WAIT HERE'. Tilting her hand, David fell a few feet (on his scale) into the bottom of a glass container. His body shook on impact and moans escaped his lips as he tried to stand, using the vertical sides as support.

Looking down on him, Dani's face assumed a concerned frown, ‘SILLY ME YOU MUST BE DYING OF THIRST, NO PROBLEM' she smiled. Tilting the glass with one giant hand she positioned it below the tap and let loose a torrent of icy water into David's glass prison. She laughed as the water swirled round forcing the weakened David beneath the surface. Putting the glass back on the counter she tapped it and called' WAIT RIGHT THERE BUG, I WILL BE RIGHT BACK'. Treading water, David watched as she turned her back on him and headed out of the room. The icy liquid bit at his skin and drained him of his heat and energy. He forced his battered limbs into action to prevent him slipping beneath the still rippling water and drowning. He looked above him hoping for means of escape he found none. Dani had filled the glass just above half way, deep enough to drown but not enough to enable him to climb out. If he had the strength in the first place.

He forced his limbs to keep him afloat for an eternity before vibrations caused by the giantess' footsteps hailed her return. She flashed him another devious smile as she approached the glass and, taking his prison in one hand, she tipped the contents into the sink. Once again David hit the ground hard, his cries echoed in the stainless steel sink. Her hand reached down to him from the heavens and once again the feeling of nausea confronts him.

She held him at waist height looking down at him with contempt. A smirk, once again crept across her face as she opened her hand. He screamed as he tumbled downwards in mid air. As he passed her knee his hand shot out in a last ditch attempt to save his life. Grabbing onto the thick fabric of her jeans he managed to slow his decent but not stop it. Pain shot through his lower half as he struck the top of her foot. She flexed her toes and sent him the further few feet to the floor.

She watched with delight as he writhed in agony, his leg clearly broken from the fall. Deciding against ending it at that time she pulled up a chair, the noise almost deafening the tiny David, and turned on the TV. Dani the proceeded to roll the helpless man back and forth across the tile with her right foot, jabbing his broken leg occasionally to hear the muffled screams intensify.

David watched impotently as her huge tanned sole descended upon him. The ball of her foot connected with him and pressed him into the floor. The torture continued as her foot moved back and forth causing him to roll and spin across the tile. Her foot retreated momentarily as she positioned her big toe above his leg and applied pressure. At times he almost blacked out from the pain but the evil goddess managed to guess this and stopped for short breaks, just resting her foot on his back which was enough to cause his ribs to creak. Without thinking Dani rolled him onto his stomach and then pressed on him with enough force to cause his nose to break against the hard floor. Coughing blood he felt close to death as her foot was removed from above him letting in a dazzling light.

Growing tired of pointless chat TV Dani turned her attention once again to the being huddled at her feet. Blood covered much of his body and his leg was contorted at a unnatural angle. Her next and final torture she wished to remain a secret for now so reaching over she took a sock from the laundry basket and dropped it upon his wretched form. 'How apt' she thought to herself, it is, after all, where people like him belong, under the feet of those they abused.

The light was quickly shut off again as a mass of black and red stripes filled his vision before entering the darkness once again. The area, including himself was filled with the scent of Dani's feet. The heavy material only served to limit his movement and air while increasing this over powering smell. The realisation that he was being restrained by a girls sock caused yet another wave of despair to roll over him.

Dani hurriedly took the boots out of their box and set them beside her. Any aspect of patience was lost in her desire to inflict more misery upon her captive. She looked at the boots. Thick leather with a two inch platform and deep treads. Coming up to the middle of her calf they were a relic of her days as a self stylised 'Goth'. Perfect. Slipping her feet into them she didn't bother lacing them up, she wouldn't have them on that long.

David choked as the air beneath the sock began to thin. Sweat dripped from above filling his mouth with the taste of vile salt and stinging his eyes. His clothes were becoming brittle and her sweat dried out within the damp material. He tried in vain to push it off his body, to get his head out into the fresh air but it was a lost cause. Again thunder like tremors signalled Dani's return.

Dani once again entered the room smiling at David's form visible only as a small lump beneath her sock. Bending down she removed the sock and tossed it back into the basket. David lay there motionless but alive. Placing her feet on either side of his body she looked down on him, eager to finish it.

As the tremors increased the sock was whisked off of him, the sweat causing him to rise a few feet with it before crashing back to earth. He looked up through blood streaked eyes at the giantess. The ground shook as she placed a foot on either side of him. Looking at those boots doubled his already frantic fear of the powerful girl. The soles were higher than he was tall and populated with large flat surfaces, perfect for crushing something, or someone. He looked back up at her, she was smiling. He was doomed.

She watched as he still tried to struggle into a better position. This was it. Looking down on him she felt a smile race across her face. 'OK THEN BUG, YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH, MAYBE I WILL SPARE YOU, I JUST NEED SOME CONVINCING FIRST. IS IT WORTH IT? I WANT TO HEAR YOU BEG FOR YOUR LIFE. I WANT TO SEE YOU PRAY TO ME AS THE GODDESS I AM TO YOU! COME ON...BEG!' A surge of power washed through her as she saw his first movements towards her foot.

He knew there was only one chance. It was this or death, end of the line. As much as he hated it he dragged his body towards her left foot and began to plead as loud as he could manage. He hoped it was loud enough.

Very faintly she heard his pleas for mercy, to be spared for forgiveness. She wanted more. Drunk with power she called down to him again, 'THATS GOOD BUT I WANT TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU RECOGNISE MY POWER, MY DOMINANCE OVER YOU. I WANT YOU TO KISS AND LICK MY BOOTS. CLEAN THEM LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT, BECAUSE IT DOES. WORSHIP ME!

He did as he was told. What other choice did he have? She had stripped him of his dignity a long time ago it seemed. With all his might he forced his body to drag itself high enough to reach the platform of her boot. His dry cracked lips left flecks of blood on the black wall as he begged for his life. He forced his withered arms to rub the sides of the vast boot. One last attempt. 'I'm sorry Dani for all I have done, you are a goddess, I know I am nothing but a bug to you. Please, let me live!' He gave one last look upwards.

Dani bit her lip. This was better than she could have imagined. The feeling was indescribable. There he was putting all his remaining energy into pleasing her, begging for his life. It made no difference. She heard his final pleas, saw his mangled face looking up at her with a mix of fear and hatred. She gave him her answer 'NO!'

The word struck him harder than any physical blow so far. His energy gave out as he toppled sideways. Next to him the ground gently rumbled as the boot lifted, flecks of dirt rained onto the floor. He tried to move but his body was finished. He saw her smiling face and heard her laughing with excitement one last time. She was talking to him, gloating over his coming demise, but he could no longer hear. His mind was numb. The sole of the boot was now above him, the maze of treads looking down on him.He turned his head away from the mass of black hanging above him. Looking across at her other foot his fate was emphasized by the sight of a mangled body of some unidentifiable insect that was pushed into one of the many treads . Obviously this was another insignificant creature Dani had decided deserved a painful death beneath her foot. Soon he would be just another mangled corpse stuck in the grooves of her boot. He knew he had no chance. Unthinking he turned his attention from the stationary boot and looked back at the one that was about to destroy him. Slowly it descended, chunks of dried mud lay scattered around him. The floor groaned and shook as the heel hit the ground. A crunching sound filled his ears as the treads bit into the ground. His legs were the first to go. He instinctively held his arms in front of his body. They offered no protection. Pain roared through his body as the bones in his legs were broken then the flesh turned to a bloody pulp. His groin and hips suffered similar treatment as the boot continued its decent. The smell of blood was over powering. He found his head pressed between two separate grips as his arms were torn from his sockets and ground into paste beside him. As his spine was destroyed his vision failed and his screams cut short.

The tiny form twitched and rolled in desperation. His face was contorted in a grimace of fear. She laughed as he disappeared beneath her foot. 'THIS IS HOW IT ENDS FOR YOU YOU FUCKING BUG! DESTROYED BENEATH MY FOOT. I WIN DAVID, I WIN!' She held her foot there for a minute, balancing on one leg. He might as well have a good look at the underside of her boot before it destroys him she thought. Then, concentrating, she lowered her foot as slowly as she could manage. Her smile widened as her heel touched the ground. The surges of power intensified as she felt the first part of his body pulp beneath her sole. She found the thought of him in agony under her foot more of a turn on than she had imagined. His futile resistance was not even realised as she continued to press further into the floor. As she felt the rest of his body split her excitement was almost uncontrollable. Her foot now rested completely on the tiled floor. A slight twist of her ankle spread his remains out as she continued to grind his now dead body into the floor.

She lifted her foot to see the barely recognisable remains of a human being. Breathing heavily she sank into the chair behind her and, removing her foot from the sweaty confines of the boot, she lowered her bare sole onto the mass of destroyed human. There was a fluid sound as blood and flesh rose up between her toes. A dream like expression played about her face as she continued to rub her foot back and forth, the blood and gore of a fellow class mate standing as a tribute to her power over another human.

She closed her eyes and slowly ran her hand towards her hips. Once again she pushed her now bare foot hard against the floor. 'I have got to do this more often' she said, smiling to herself.