- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Melissa has some unexpected things happen to her.  

 

Melissa shrunk down to about a quarter inch tall in an instant.  She looked around and the echoing of voices quickly filled her ears making her cringe at how loud they were.  She just ignored it and began to move the popsickle sticks around to start making her walls Since she had already completed about half of her walls already she started leaning the popsickle sticks up where she wanted Katie to glue them. 

 

Melissa then waited for Katie to get back from the restroom.  However, she did not have to wait long for anything to happen.  The girl sitting in front of Katie and Melissa turned and looked at the house that Melissa had halfway put together.  She then looked and saw Melissa and her mouth dropped. 

 

“Will you help me finish?” Melissa yelled up to the girl.

 

“Sure, what do you need me to do?” the girl asked. 

 

“ I need you to glue these into place.” Melissa said. 

 

The girl and Melissa started and almost finished in record time.  Melissa looked up to see Katie talking to a friend at the door of the classroom as she finished up.  The girl that Melissa had finished her little house with had went to the area where Ms. Fox wanted everything after they were done building. 

 

Melissa was just grabbing her last few popsicle sticks to put them back into a nice neat pile when she saw Ms. Fox come down the aisle collecting leftover sticks.  She was scraping them into the Tupperware container that they were stored in.   Unfortunately for Melissa Ms. Fox’s hip bumped the table that Melissa was on as she was listening to a comment a student had and this caused Melissa to stumble right into the pile she started.  Her eyes widened.  Ms. Fox, without so much looking at what she was doing started to scrape her hand behind her pile and push it along with her into the container.  Melissa prepared herself and she landed on top of the sticks.  She tried to stand up but as Ms. Fox started to walk she fell down and had to wait till she stopped walking. 

 

Melissa looked up and she could only really see Ms. Fox’s nostrils since she and the container were a little lower than her boobs. 

 

Ms. Fox set the container down at her desk as she sat down and looked at her computer screen.  She uploaded the files for the tornado simulator and plugged in the usb cord that the machine had.  She got up and looked at the class.

 

“Alright class, u may place your houses in the simulator.” 

 

Melissa got up and walked to the wall of the container.  She pounded her fists on the side of it and yelled at Ms. Fox but Ms. Fox’s own voice drowned out Melissa’s screams for help.  To make matters worse. Ms. Fox casually picked up the lid for the container and snapped it on with out looking down, sealing Melissa’s fate.  Melissa watched as Ms. Fox stood up at that point and watched as her hips raised above the table and then she walked towards the simulator. 

 

Melissa was stuck to watch as the demonstration went on.  She could not do anything as the lid was effectively on the container. 

 

After class ended she watched as Ms. Fox straightened things around in the classroom.  Melissa watched in horror as Ms. Fox stopped at her desk and looked at her shrink ray gun with a confused look on her face.  That look quickly faded as she picked it up and she carried it to the back table with a couple of microscopes.  After that Melissa saw Ms. Fox come back and pick up her stuff and head for her office.    

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks again for reading.  Please leave reviews and suggestions on where the story should change directions.  More action to come.