- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Melissa shrinks herself for a school project.  

Author's Chapter Notes:

Shrinking for the school project.  

In the weeks following her little fanfare of arrival at her college Melissa had straight A’s in all of her classes.  She had a lot of friends and she was happy where she was in life.  This was not to say she would use her portable shrink ray again of course. 

 

One day on a Thursday, Melissa brought her shrink ray gun with her to general weather class, an elective for her degree.  She met up with her lab partner Katie. 

 

“Did you do that homework we were supposed to get done?” Melissa asked.

 

“Nope. I barely got time to work on this class I was loaded up with other classes” Katie replied in a tired voice.

 

They both got to their seats and took out their books for class.  Ms. Fox their teacher walked into the classroom a few minutes later wearing a pair of nice Khaki pants with black paten pumps on with a black sweater on.  To any normal person her heels would draw attention as the clack on the tile drew attention.  At the age of 30 she was quite pretty but she had put on some pounds during her years of teaching so she weighed almost 200lbs.  Unfortunately for her, some of the weight went to her butt, and her belly rolled over her waistline a little bit.  She stopped at her desk and she slid her foot slightly when she did and one could hear the sound of small pebbles and dust bunny’s too small to see to the naked eye make a slight screech sound as she slid her foot.  However she did not give it a thought.  She was concentrated on today’s lesson. 

 

Today’s lesson was on tornados and how they affected whoever was living near where they happened or are in the path of them.  Since the class was in a general classroom Ms. Fox had asked her colleague to bring in some art supplies so that her class could build what looked like buildings.  The school also had a tornado simulator and so that had been hauled into the room the previous night.  The tornado simulator was a large clear box about 5 feet by 5 feet with tiny holes at the top and bottom plates to simulate up drafts and downdrafts and any other weird stuff that goes on inside tornados. 

 

Ms. Fox explained to her class that she wanted them to make little houses and people and things that would around a normal town. And then they were to place them into the tornado simulator. 

 

Katie and Melissa got to work right away and were building little houses.  However, the progress was slow and Melissa was getting frustrated with her house and the glue was just not holding for her. 

 

“I think I am going to shrink myself so that I can put this together.” She told Katie. 

 

“Ok, I’m going to the bathroom so be careful.” Katie said with a slight hint of boredom in her voice. 

 

Melissa disregarded this comment because she knew she was in a controlled environment for sure.  She snuck out her shrink ray gun and held it at her side.  She looked at her backpack and figured she would move it so that it was not in the way so she did.  In fact she moved it to a cubby hole on the far side of the room.  She then walked back over to her table that had her stuff as well as Katie’s stuff.  She set her shrink ray gun to fire automatically in 10 seconds and set it down on the table but she did not hit the red button yet.  She wrote a note to Katie instructing her to make sure she hid the shrink ray gun in her backpack when she got back.  With that she put the note by Katie’s notebook. 

 

Melissa hit the red button and waited for herself the shrink.   

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

What will happen next??  Please review so that I know how I am doing with this.  Thanks.