- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Will Melissa be able to survive??

Melissa’s face was compressed into the sock inbetween the first and second toe of the giantess.  Her arms, legs were immobile since the giantess had planted her foot down.  Melissa soon realized that this was going to be harder to survive than thought.  The smell from the socks filtered all the air so she was not getting any clean air.  Since the top of the shoe was a lot of mesh air flowed freely, but once it hit the sock that the giantess was wearing it became filtered and once it reached Melissa the air had soured. 

 

Karla managed to get the lawn mower going and started to outline the yard.  Since she lived in the city so the idea of getting a rider lawn mower was out of the question.  The grass was slightly damp so when the cut grass emerged from under the mower Karla had no choice but to step in it.  The white with orange shoes started to attract the green grass stains to it even though the old ones were worn off of them a long time ago.  Blades of grass started to stick randomly to the shoe.  Karla kept on mowing. 

 

Melissa had a hard time breathing.  Every time she would try to breathe in a deep breath, she would either do it too slow and Karla’s foot would slam down on her and force her to exhale or she would get a giant drop of sweat in the face.  It did not seem like it was 15 minutes and Melissa could feel herself starting to get light headed every time Karla would swing her foot forward.   She wanted this to end but she was starting to like it.  She passed out. 

 

Karla had finished the yard about an hour later and was just getting done with her trimming when she was starting to feel hot.  She went to the door that led inside the house from the garage and walked into the cool air conditioned house.   Cool air ran over her face like a train and she sighed.   She bent down and took off her shoes and went to get a drink of lemonade. 

 

Melissa woke up some time later and looked up at the mesh still above her.  She started to freak out and tried to move.  To her surprise she could not move.  Unfortunately, the dried sweat from Karla’s foot had been plentiful and had dried her to the insole of the shoe.  At her size she could not move herself enough to break free and so she layed stuck to the insole until further notice.  Melissa tried calling out for help but that was useless.  4 time she heard a person walk near the shoes and all 4 times the shoe never moved, nor did the person check the shoe for her.  Of course Karla was walking by the shoes all four times, but to her all she saw were shoes. 

 

Karla opened the front door and picked up the paper.  She read the front page and started flipping though it.  There was a small article on the second page about a missing girl from the local college.  Karla skipped right over it.  She automatically assumed it would be someone who just ran away.  No way would she think that the person that was missing was close to her, especially not in her shoe. 

 

The day went on until about 4pm in the afternoon when Karla thought about going out to the gym.  She could not find her gym shoes so the mowing ones she had borrowed from Ms. Fox that morning had to do.    

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for Reading! comment and suggest things and tell me how you like the story so far!