- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long delay. 

Melissa woke up some time later with a slight headache still inside the box.  She was still surrounded in darkness as she sat up and stretched her arms out.   Her arms hit mesh on either side of her and then the thoughts of the old lawn sneakers came rushing back to her.   Melissa stood up and felt around and felt things that were parts of sneakers.  She could tell she was standing where the toe of the sneakers would be so she wandered to where she could go no longer.  There was a slight gap between the tongues of the shoes met to where she could slip though.  She did not know which shoe was which though.   She wandered inside of one and started to head to the toe of the shoe. 

 

Ms. Fox came into the room after her shower and started to get ready for work.   She then looked at the box that she had put up on the top shelf that contained her little prized possession. 

 

“No, I’ll wait just a bit longer.” She thought as she closed her closet door. 

 

Melissa heard a door open and then some ruffling of stuff what sounded like it was beneath her, then another pause, then what sounded like doors closing again.  She sat down inside the shoe.  She wanted out but she felt like she was at home. 

 

Ms. Fox was just about ready to put her shoes on in the morning to go to school and teach when there was a knock on her door.  She went to go answer the door and her neighbor, a 40 year old women named Karla was at the door. 

 

Karla was a little bit on the chubby side, weighed  210lbs on a scale but she did not care one bit.  She had shoulder length hair and had wide hips and had a little bit of a stomach as well showing in all of her shirts. 

 

“Do you have any mowing shoes I could barrow?  Mine just ripped.” She asked Ms. Fox. 

 

“Sure.”  She said without even thinking about Melissa when the question came up. 

 

She went and grabbed the box that had her old yard shoes in it and took them out.  She handed them to Karla and Karla said thanks as Ms. Fox set the box on the bench by the door.  She looked at the time and slipped on her patent leather white stag pumps and walked out the door.  

 

Melissa was in a world of hurt.  She was being tossed every which way.  She bounced against the mesh and then again against the insole of the shoe and then over again.  She then landed hard on the insole as the shoe dropped out of the sky and onto the concrete floor.  She heard whoever it was, probably Ms. Fox walk inside the house.  Or so she thought it was Ms. Fox.  She got up and brushed herself off of the few lint balls that were in the shoe and started walking to the opening of the shoe.  She looked up and surprised that it was in a garage.  The shoe was upright so Melissa was essentially trapped again in a shoe.  The door opened and the giantess appeared.  Melissa went cold. 

 

“This was not Ms. Fox.  Who was this??” Melissa thought. 

 

Melissa did not have much time to react at all as a giant socked foot appeared above her.  Melissa ran towards the inside of the shoe since that’s all she could do.  The foot caught up to her and pushed her down and Melissa was dragged across the insole.  She managed to flip over right before the foot fully inserted which was good because now she was on her back instead of her stomach.  All was dark and smelly.  The sock smelled like it had been used 5 days in a row to the gym.  The insole of the shoe was a tad bit hardened from previous years of use and Melissa could feel stiffness in the shoe.  That was the least of her worries though as the unknown women to her began to tie the shoe, pulling Melissa tight against the sole of her foot, making movement impossible for Melissa .  Melissa could feel the women pull a second time.   This time it forced her face into the socked foot and it stayed there.  Then the sound of the laces rubbing every which way was audible and then it stopped.  Melissa felt free falling and then she felt crushed as the giant women rested her foot on the ground. 

 

Karla slipped on her right shoe before she slipped on her left.  She put in her earbuds so that she could listen to music while she mowed the lawn.  She then slipped on her left shoe and walked towards the lawn mower.  She checked the gas tank and deemed it full enough to mow at least ¾ of the yard.  So she grabbed the earmuffs from the mower, wheeled it out of the garage door and began to pull the cord to start the engine.      

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment for feedback and how the story is going so far.  Suggestions too are appreciated.  Enjoy!