- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope you Enjoy!  Happy Holidays! 

The air inside Ms. Fox’s shoe became hotter.  Since she had not started working out it just was hot right now.  The cotton sock did not help much as Melissa tried to breath in the hot dry air.  She felt Ms. Fox stand up and the pressure on her body increase.  However it did not much hurt right now because she was being pushed into the insole of the sneaker.  Then Melissa felt Ms. Fox’s foot lift off of her and she felt like she was still being pushed into the insole.  Then slightly she felt herself feel like the insole flew off her back and then she was plastered to Ms. Fox’s hot skin.   Then she felt flattened as she was sandwiched inbetween the sole of Ms. Fox and the sock with the insole on the other side.  This process repeated too many times for Melissa to count.  She just had to concentrate on breathing when Ms. Fox lifted her foot. 

 

Ms. Fox had only walked to her car when she Realized she needed a bottle of water, but then she just thought about the layout of the planet fitness that she was going too and she realized that they had water fountains there.  She hopped into her car and drove to the gym. 

 

Melissa felt warm but she could tell it was only going to get hotter and that it did.  She could feel the skin she was against was becoming hotter and the sock was giving her no room to pull away.   The sock was simply too tight around the foot.  She just had to endure being held against Ms. Fox’s foot. 

 

Ms. Fox got to the gym and walked through the door into a nice air conditioned workout room.  She went to the nearest stair stepper machine, which happened to be near the back.  For Melissa this walk seemed to take forever.  Ms. Fox’s skin started to heat up on the walk in and she had not even started her workout as far as she could tell.  

 

Melissa started to lick the first signs of perspiration from Ms. Fox’s foot and it turned her on.  She could feel herself getting excited and with the work out coming that would only turn her on more.  Melissa was in the middle of her second lick when she was slammed down hard and felt like she had a car parked on top of her.  Then it was lifted off and she took a breath.  But she had not finished exhaling when she again was slammed down and it felt like a car was on top of her.  On and on this went.  Sweat began to come at Melissa from all angles.  She tried to breathe, but she got mouthfuls of sweat instead.  The temperature inside the shoe felt like it was 130 degrees if not more.  That’s what made it hard to breathe.  Melissa quickly felt like she was being pushed below water, but this was just sweat soaking the insole. 

 

Suddenly, the movement stopped. 

 

“Yes! I made it!” Melissa thought.

 

She was wrong however.  She heard voices outside of the shoe but they were so badly muffled that she could only hear bits of the conversation, from what Ms. Fox was saying. 

 

“_ d_d __ __ts  of __.”  Ms. Fox said.

 

“mmmmmmmmmmmmjjjmkk mmmmmmmhmhhhhhhmmhhnnnnmm” Said the person that Ms. Fox was talking too.

 

“G___t _ee y__ __ t_o __ys!”

 

Melissa then was back into the world of being stepped on and then she heard what sounded like a door opening and closing.  Then Melissa felt some sort of suction and then she could feel cool air around the sock.  And then she felt movement and she felt herself peeling away with the sock. 

 

She was stuck to the sock! She needed to get free. 

 

“Ms. Fox!!! Down Here!!! On your Sock!!!!” Melissa shouted.

 

However, her answer was Ms. Fox stuffing the sock into her shoe.  She was staring at her smartphone.  Facebook had her attention, her mind was not ever thinking about her socks. In all honesty there was not a single thought about what could be on her socks in her mind and never in her life would her mind ever entertain the thought of one of her students was on her socks.  Never.  That was crazy right?  Or so she thought.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

What will happen next!?  Thanks for reading and comments and reviews and suggestions all taken.