- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long delay.  Here is the next installment.  Enjoy!  

 

Ms. Fox's Running shoes Link:

https://www.google.com/search?q=pink+and+green+nike+air+zoom+pegasus+32&biw=1600&bih=770&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiD7dqItuzQAhVdHGMKHU_YA7UQ_AUIBygC#imgrc=9SMIXlbxihAgnM%3A

 

Ms. Fox was in her kitchen preparing some supper.  She was making some mac and cheese.  With the water boiling she flipped on the tv and went to her room to get changed out of her work clothes. 

 

Melissa had just wandered into the kitchen.  She did not see Ms. Fox anywhere, but given her height disadvantage half the island in the kitchen block over ¾ of her view.  Then she felt footfalls and she could see Ms. Fox’s face rise from the top of the kitchen island.  Melissa was in awe as she saw Ms. Fox. 

 

Ms. Fox rounded the corner of the island and Melissa stumbled to the ground as the floor shook under Ms. Fox as she walked.  With the TV as background noise and the water boiling for Mac and Cheese Melissa knew that her voice would be overpowered  and Ms. Fox would not hear her.  So Melissa ran towards Ms. Fox’s foot.  However, Ms. Fox inadvertently moved toward Melissa slightly lifting her foot.  Melissa stumbled forward as she was about to dive into Ms. Fox’s foot This caused her to land on her stomach and she turned over in time to see Ms. Fox’s sole coming down on her. 

 

Melissa could not move.  The skin around her was hot and she had no air.  She tried to struggle but the foot held her in place as she could only lay there.  She felt herself passing out. 

 

Ms. Fox had on a pair of running shorts and a tight cami, her boobs stretched the shirt to its limits.  She had plans of maybe going to work out but those could easily change.  Her Mac and Cheese was on her mind now as she waited for the noodles to get done softening.  She walked to the fridge and got some milk and butter in preparation for the cheese sauce. 

 

Melissa was in pain.  Every time Ms. Fox took a step she would get slammed into the hardwood floor.  Melissa wished she could just get out from under Ms. Fox’s foot.  Her skin was so sticky at this point that it caused Melissa to be plastered there. 

 

Ms. Fox went about getting dinner ready and all the while Melissa suffered.  Ms. Fox was not even thinking about anything work related.  Not once did she think about her grading, nor did she think about anything that had anything to do with school at this point in the night.  Her mind was on what she had planned this evening. 

 

As she finished all the cleanup work from dinner Melissa was still stuck to her foot.  Since Ms. Fox did not shower, her foot held onto Melissa for a long time.  Now, even more time was going to get tacked on.  Melissa was weak very weak at this point.  With all the pounding she really felt defeated.   She managed to get her head unstuck and so at least she could see somewhat.  However as she was looking around she suddenly felt herself starting to slip as she did she had no idea how far off the ground she was and then she fell off.  She started freefalling and she screamed.  However since Ms. Fox had crossed her foot over her knee Melissa was not far off the ground.  But at her height she thought she was.  Luckily for Melissa she hit a soft fabric wall.  She tumbled.  And she came to a rest at the bottom.  Melissa looked around and all he could see was a faint light coming down from the top and sides.   It was then that she realized that she was in a sock.  She looked up and saw Ms. Fox’s foot just hanging above the sock and eventually it started to move itself in.  Melissa screamed.   That was however useless because Ms. Fox continued to pull the sock over her foot. 

 

Melissa ended up in almost the exact same spot she had been before, only this time her head stuck out in between the first and second toe of Ms. Fox.  Melissa felt the sock get tight around her as Ms. Fox gave one final tug.  Melissa was held to Ms. Fox’s foot by the sock and she knew what was coming. 

 

“What kind of running shoes does she have? How old are they? Will I be alive by the end of the night?”  Melissa wondered as she felt the foot lower to the ground. 

 

Melissa started to panic as the light around her began to fade.  However, she began to settle down as she thought back to previous experiences. 

 

“This can’t be too bad.  Kinsey’s shoe was not that bad. Right?”  Melissa thought out loud. 

 

She felt Ms. Fox’s foot slide in and she knew the shoe was on.  Melissa heard the muffled swooshing sound of the laces being tied and then she felt the insole of the shoe pressing lightly against the sock which was holding her in place.  Melissa also felt warm.  It would get warmer.  Much warmer. 

 

Ms. Fox finished tying her  pink and green and white Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 32 shoes.  They were not new but they were not old either.  If she were to guess she had to have had them for about a half a year now.  She smiled as she looked herself in the mirror before going to  work out.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoy this chapter! More stuff to come!  Please review and say what you think so far! Its what keeps me going!  Thanks for reading and hope to have you back to read my next chapters! :) :) :) :)