- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Melissa is now stuck in Ms. Fox's shoe at her house.  

Melissa watched as Ms. Fox’s sock covered foot blocked out all the light.  What Melissa did not know was that these socks were wool socks that Ms. Fox had changed into and so the material was much thicker than what Kinsey or Crystal had on from before.  Melissa was just about to find that fact out. 

 

The socked foot slammed into Melissa, pinning her down into the insole while still dragging her towards the toe of the shoe.  Melissa felt Ms. Fox slip her heel in and it was over.  Melissa was securely pinned beneath the first and second toe of Ms. Fox in her white Reebok Princess shoes.  Melissa hears the muffled sound of laces being tightened.  And then there was silence. 

 

Crrrrreeaaakkkkk

 

The creaking noise was the shoe and Melissa felt like there was a 250lb weight that was on her chest as Ms. Fox stood up.  The heat started to rise, a dry heat since Ms. Fox had slipped on  wool socks.  It was faster now. 

 

To Ms. Fox though, her feet were fine.  She felt nothing at all.  To her, the wool socks that she had put on felt a little extra thick.  She thought nothing of the inside of her shoe.  In fact, the thought of a human being  in her shoe was never even a thought to her.  Never once did she stop and think to check her shoe.  All she was thinking about was getting home after  a long day of school. 

 

Melissa was in hell.  The shoe had heated up to what fell like 150 degrees and still it felt like it was getting hotter.  Every time she tried to breath through her nose she would be on the verge of passing out.  So Melissa had to breath with her mouth open.  This act gave her a taste of the sock along with Ms. Fox’s foot sweat.  That’s all she could do. 

 

Ms. Fox was in the car driving and she was going around 65 mph since she was on the highway.  Nothing she was doing was odd to her.  All she was doing was driving.  Her feet were warm already as the result of her heater being on but other than that she was fine. 

 

She got home and slipped off her shoes by the front door.  She walked to her bedroom, not big but not small either and slipped out of her clothes for her shower. 

 

Melissa felt every step that Ms. Fox took into her house.  Every one was like a hammer pounding against her body.  The insole of the shoe gave some protection but not enough it did not seem like.  She heard something that sounded like a door slamming but was not sure until she felt suction.  She thought she was going to get pulled out of the shoe but then she felt herself come loose and she fell right back into the shoe.  Melissa saw Ms. Fox’s face miles above and then she turned and walked out of her field of view.  Melissa looked around to try and find something that would be of use to get out of Ms. Fox’s shoe.  Nothing.  Nothing at all since who would keep something in their shoe to help a shrunken person get out? 

 

Melissa just sat down until she heard footsteps again but they were distant.  She heard the tv turn on in the distance as well.  Melissa knew that if she started yelling that she would not be heard even if her cries did make it to the room that Ms. Fox was in.  She had one choice left.  Get out and get Ms. Fox’s attention.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading like always please comment and suggest things and I will try to incorperate into my story.   You guys are what keep me going.  Enjoy!