- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Melissa finds out what it is like to have an unaware teacher.  

Melissa was pounding on the side of the plastic container trying to get Ms. Fox’s attention as she approached the teachers desk.  But that only managed to get Melissa sore hands as Ms. Fox easily grabbed her pile of papers and her computer bag. 

 

Unfortunately for Melissa Ms. Fox was indeed taking the container she was in back to her office, which in turn would separate Melissa from her things that she had brought for class.  The container began to shake violently as Ms. Fox picked up the container. 

 

Ms. Fox was not the most steady walker in the world.  And it did not help that she was in heels as well.  Of course who would be walking carefully when all that was in your arms were objects?  To Ms. Fox, this was the case.  With every step Melissa was shaken every which way.  Ms. Fox would take one step Melissa would go tumbling one way and then the next step would come and Melissa would go the other way.  It did not end until Ms. Fox got to her office.  She unlocked the door and walked inside. 

 

Ms. Fox did not really care much about where her things went once they were set down on the desk.  The container that Melissa was in along with the popsicle sticks was not stable when set down so it tumbled and landed on the ground , the lid came off and contents went everywhere.  Melissa included. 

 

Melissa tumbled and stopped tumbling when she hit something hard.  That something was a power cord one of many that kind of jumbled together under the computer desk.  Melissa looked around in shock and then looked at where she came from.  The contents and the container were strewn across the floor.  She then saw the black patent pump of Ms. Fox step down in the background of the popsickle sticks.  Then a giant hand began picking up the pop sickle sticks and Melissa knew she had to run to get Ms. Fox’s attention. 

 

Melissa ran until she came to the very edge of the shadow of the desk.  Then she stopped.  She looked over at the giant hand still picking up pop sickle sticks, and then to the back ground to the black patent pump.  Melissa got some urge to want to be inside of Ms. Fox’s shoes.  She then looked around more closely to her surroundings. 

 

Off to Melissa’s right, still underneath the desk were a pair of Reebok Princess shoes.   White of course.  But Melissa felt herself staring at them for the longest moment.  These shoes looked magnificent to her.  She bolted towards them and stopped right before them.  She could hear Ms. Fox just picking up the last pop sickle stick as she touched the sole with her hand.  The synthetic leather felt cold to the touch probably since they had been sitting under a cold desk for a while.  She then looked over and saw one of the shoe laces touching the ground.  

 

Melissa sprinted towards the shoe lace and grabbed a hold of it.  She had an easy time climbing up and got to the tongue of the shoe.  She looked down at the heel imprint of Ms. Fox’s foot impression. Melissa wanted to jump in but she also knew that It would be weird to have Ms. Fox find her like this in her shoe at home.  Melissa did not care.

 

She jumped in and she stumbled a bit as she hit the stiff insole.  She stood up and the air was a little bit cool.   She could smell the faint smell of old strawberries, probably the lotion Ms. Fox used today.  There was also the faint smell of sweat too.  As she walked deeper but not too deep she could tell that the smell intensified.  

 

Melissa laid down and started to stick her fingers down her pants.  Started to rub faster and faster and soon she was moaning.  Moaning loudly.  So loud that if Ms. Fox were in the room at the time and stopped and listened she might have been able to hear it but none of that was true.  Ms. Fox was a busy women. 

 

Melissa got done climaxing as she heard clacking heels walk back into the room.  Suddenly she was no longer in a world of stillness.  She tumbled down towards the toe of the shoe.  She hit the toe end and looked up at the light that was still there.  Then she felt weightless as Ms. Fox dropped her shoes on the floor again. 

 

Ms. Fox wanted to go home early and Melissa was once again trapped in a shoe with no control over where she was going to go.         

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for viewing so far and I hope you are interested to stay tuned for the next chapter! Please Review/comment/suggest ideas.  this is what keeps me going.