- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More of Karla

Melissa slowly walked towards Karla as she watched her every move. 

 

“Hi! Sorry to make you look scared!” Melissa called up to the big face of Karla. 

 

Karla was stunned.  It was a tiny person.  She had never seen anything like this before. 

 

“How did you get like this?” Karla asked. 

 

“I shrunk myself and I accidentally got taken home by Ms. Fox.” Melissa replied. 

 

“Ill have to take you back to school then.” Karla responded with a  sound of stress. 

 

“Its ok, Ill walk.” Melissa responded again forgetting that she was only less than an inch tall. 

 

“No, Ill take you.  Hop on!” Karla said holding out her hand. 

 

“Ok.” Melissa said as she looked at the hand nervously. 

 

Karla waited until Melissa stepped on her hand before she stood up to full height.  She walked into the kitchen and grabbed her purse and then looked at Melissa. 

 

“I have to set you down in order to get fully ready to take you to school. 

 

Melissa watched Karla get ready by looking through her purse and making sure everything that she needed for the day was in it.   She then looked back at Melissa. 

 

“Are you ready? “ she asked in a hurried voice.

 

“Yes, but one thing, can I go to school with you in your shoe?” Melissa asked with curiosity. 

 

Karla looked at Melissa with a surprised look.  She looked down at her ankle boots that she had just put on.  

 

“Well I don’t know if you would want to do that.  My feet smell.” Karla replied back after a long wait. 

 

“No please.  They don’t.  I was in your shoe when you were working out.  And mowing the lawn.” Melissa begged with a voice that almost to a point of crying. 

 

“Well, ok, hold on now.” Karla said as she leaned over and un-zipped the zipper. 

 

Karla brought her ankle boot up the counter and set it there.  The boot towered over Melissa and Melissa could feel the warm air coming from it as well.  She stepped up to it and  as she did she found out that the zipper was much too high for her to reach.  

 

Karla was standing there with her hand over her mouth trying to hold back her laughter. 

 

**You know on the second thought I could just skip taking her back and just use her as a foot slave.  I doubt Ms. Fox will know that I have her anyways. **  Karla was thinking in her head.  She then reached down to one of the kitchen drawers and slowly pulled it open.  She found what she was looking for, some tape. 

 

Melissa finally jumped and caught a hold of the zipper.  It took her a while but she finally did it and was now climbing up the zipper as she saw Karla bend down.  But she did not wait to see what she was doing and she slipped inside the boot and stepped onto the squishy insole and made her way down the insole. 

 

Melissa  yelled as loud as she could so that she could let Karla know that she was ready for her to put her shoe on.   Melissa waited but instead of seeing a foot she saw fingers, Karla’s fingers. 

 

“What are you doing??” Melissa yelled as she stayed in her position, spread out like an eagle as the fingers approached. 

 

Karla had an evil grin on her face as she heard Melissa’s tiny voice ask what she was doing from inside of her ankle boot.  She lowered the piece of tape onto Melissa with her fingers and pressed down with some pressure.  She heard a tiny scream and that’s when she pulled her hand out and lifted the boot off of the counter and onto the ground.  She hovered her foot over the opening and then inserted. 

 

Melissa was horrified.  The tape held her tightly to the insole of the ankle boot and soon her light was blocked out and she could hear Karla’s foot enter the boot.  The heavy flesh of Karla’s foot pressed into Melissa as she then heard the heel of the boot slide perfectly around Karla’s heel and then the zipper ratcheting up  the side of the boot. 

 

“H__E __U _I__ I_ _N TH_R_” was all Melissa could make out before the pressure of Karla standing up began.  The heat began to intensify ten fold as the boots Karla was wearing were not at all breathable.  The temperature skyrocketed to what felt like hotter than the sun, which was not ideal to Melissa. 

 

On the way to the school Karla felt like taking the long way.  She wanted to make Melissa suffer as she thought about Melissa’s invention that was sitting in Ms. Fox’s classroom.  She thought of the power that she could have.  As long as she could keep Melissa happy at her feet, Karla knew that she might have an easy path to power.   

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoy this chapter/installment of the story!  Hope to have reviews and comments and thoughts of the story or chapter.  All are welcome!