- Text Size +

Cordia had been aching in sexual pleasure. Every day she was chained up against the wall, unable to move, unable to pleasure herself. She was forced to watch tinies walk past her everyday, but the only ones who ever came anywhere near her were the scientists, who poked and prodded her to try and learn more about her. That is, until Armen came along...

She could tell that he was afraid of her. She could see it in his eyes. And then, as if he could hear her silent wishes, he willingly climbed into her diaper! Cordia moaned and lightly gyrated her hips at the sensation of this young victim brushing up against her pussy. But he just wouldn't touch her hard enough. The teasing light strokes she was feeling were accidental. Perhaps he was caught in her pubic hair. 

He was trying to get free of her pubes. Cordia gasped as she felt him snap free of her pubic hair and tumbled down into the bottom of her diaper. He made direct contact with her vagina, and immediately she felt her sexual juices begin to flow. Armen was in trouble. 

The hours passed, and Armen had managed to avoid Corida's pussy lips, no matter how much she bucked her hips or shifted her booty. He was staying put. In frustration, she had fallen asleep. She'd have to try to get him again in the morning. 

As she was sleeping, Cordia felt a spike of pleasure. The tiny has accidentally touched her pussy again, but hard this time. Cordia jolted awake. She felt Armen try to crawl to freedom, but his foot had become trapped in her pussy lips. She gasped in joy. She finally had him! 

Cordia tensed her pelvic muscles rhythmically, pushing and pulling the helpless little man in and out of her pussy. She hadn't realised, but her moans were echoing throughout the entire compound where the camp was based. But she didn't care. She didn't care what these pathetic bugs thought of her. She cared about the bug in her diaper. 

*

"Please..." Armen cried as Cordia's pussy pulled him in further and further. Her muscles were unimaginably strong, and crushed his body with each convulsion.  The walls of her pussy were slick with her juices, meaning he slid in and out of her like a wet bar of soap.
Even if Cordia could hear Armen's feeble screams, she wouldn't have been able to snap herself out of the uncontrollable sexual frenzy she had found herself in.
"Please! General Shardis!" Armin begged in the short intervals that his head emerging from Cordia's pussy. "Please help me!"

General Shardis was stood on the sidelines watching this unusual spectacle unfold. They hadn't used this particular titaness before for these training serials. Her sexual energy was incredible. The mere thought of having a tiny in her diaper, and in her pussy, was driving her over the edge. Her cheeks were flushed red, and her eyes were pinpoints. 

The general feared the worst when Armen's screams could be heard no longer. He would have liked to have thought that Armen had got the situation under control, but in truth, he knew that the boy was lost to Cordia's immense genitals.

"General, that titaness is getting a bit wild." One of his associates said in a hushed voice. It wasn't only the general who had noticed Cordia's sudden rise in passion. Every single other recruit had gathered to watch this spectacle. While Eren and Mikasa's titanesses were acting placid and timid, Cordia was grinding her diapered pussy against the floor, desperate to relieve herself of the building ache inside of her. 

"Ughhhhhh..." Cordia moaned, rubbing her diaper harder and harder against the floor. The giant diaper crinkled loudly, and her piss was starting to leak out the sides of it. She started to pull against her metal restraints. The chains groaned and creaked to a worrying level. 
"Sir..." One of the cadets asked, his voice quaking in fear. "Just how strong are those chai-"

The metal was obliterated with a ear-splitting crack. Shards of metal and brick went flying across the compound, striking cadets and generals alike. Shardis watched on in fear as Cordia, in all her diapered glory, arose from the dust and debris. The chains were scattered across the floor, and she was free, free to do as she pleased. 

"All scout cadets, retrieve ODM gear and engage!" General Shardis screamed at the cadets as they all scrambled back to their rooms to get suited up. Cordia looked upon the bugs with sexual hunger. She sauntered over to the groups of cadets, leaving enormous foot prints as she went. Her hulking, gigantic diaper was sagging between her legs, and somewhere in there Armen was struggling for his life. 
"Oo!" She beamed in excitement. "Treats!"

Cordia bent over, causing more piss to leak out the sides of her diaper as it was compressed against her behind.
"Yum!" She giggled, brushing her bleach blonde hair out of her face and plucking one of the younger cadets up between her fingers. He was a small, ginger haired boy who squeaked as Cordia picked up his tiny form and held him delicately between her thumb and forefinger.
"Please titaness!" He screeched, tears streaming down his face. "Please don't eat me, I'm young! I've got so much to live for!" 

Unfortunately for him, his screams only enticed the titaness. The sound of his screeches and pleads were only adding to the rumble in her tummy, not to mention the wetness between her legs. 

With a single motion, Cordia tossed the tiny cadet to the back of her throat, and swallowed him in one gulp. In one second, his life had been extinguished. Sure, he was probably still alive in there somewhere, perhaps sliding down her throat or being crushed by her oesophagus, but soon enough he would reach her stomach. That acid would eat away at him like fire licking at a piece of paper. That cadet would never reach his dreams of grandeur, nor would he even see his seventeenth birthday. His next stop would be in Cordia's diaper, as the worthless piece of shit that she saw all tinies as.

Shardis was frozen, and looked on in horror as Cordia strolled casually around the scout regiment compound, picking up and devouring the cadets before they even had a chance to don their ODM gear. It wasn't until Cordia got an expectant call from her sisters in bonds, that she thought to approach them. 

Cordia swayed her diapered ass sexily as she strode over to Mikasa's titaness. Neither her or Eren had emerged from the giant diapers yet. Either they couldn't hear what was going on, or they were trapped. Corida approached Mikasa's titaness: Sasha, and started to rub her diaper slowly. This diaper was even more saturated than Cordia's was, and squished and squelched as Cordia pressed her hands against it. She was still idly chewing a tiny in her mouth, enjoying the feel of his bones crunching between her teeth.

Cordia reached down into Sasha's diaper and rummaged around curiously. She knew there was a tiny in there, just like there was a tiny in her diaper (or more specifically, her pussy).

Mikasa had been through quite the ordeal herself. When Cordia plucked her from inside Sasha's diaper she was covered head to toe in shit and piss. She didn't scream, she didn't even bat an eyelid. There was a dark part of Mikasa that always seemed to except her fate without so much as an expression whether it was good or bad, sealed or yet to be determined. 

This was one of those situations where Mikasa's fate was sealed. Cordia's fingers gripped her like two enormous tree trunks. She had no swords, no ODM gear and her friends were all otherwise occupied, either trapped in diapers or in the belly of Cordia. 
"This treat WANTS to be eaten!" Cordia giggled as she delicately dangled Mikasa over the waiting open mouth of Sasha. 

Mikasa didn't say a word. She didn't scream or beg or cry. She just accepted her fate as she tumbled to the back of Sasha's throat, and down into her stomach.