- Text Size +

And as they saw her hand reach over the top of the wall, that's when they knew... The walls were a pen...

And humanity?

Cattle...

*Earlier that day*

"Eren, it's not like you to be so quiet." Mikasa said with her familiar blank expression. "You gonna tell me what's wrong? Or are you just going to sit their with that look on your face for the rest of the day?"
Eren looked up at her sourly, but his eyes gave him away. Something was really up.
"I'm going to join the scout regiment." He said bluntly as the two of them walked towards his home.
Mikasa barely had time to gasp before she slapped him around the face.
"The scout regiment, Erin?" She asked, grabbing him by the scruff of his shirt and forcing him up against a nearby wall. "Are you fucking insane? You'll be killed at the word go!"
"Mikasa!" He yelled, ripping her hands off him. "I can't stay here anymore. I have to see what's outside the walls..."

"We know what's outside the walls!" She screamed, pushing him away from her. He landed harshly on his ass. "Titanesses. That's what's out there. Woman who are 10 feet tall, even 20 feet tall! And all they want to do is eat you, crush you and stuff you places you've never even seen on a woman. Is that how you want to die Eren? Crushed to death?"
"Well," Eren scoffed. "I know I don't want to die cooped up in here."
"But we're safe in here!"
"But for how long?" Eren screamed.

Boooooooom!!!!!!!

The light was blinding. The entire sky became awash with white thunder and smoke. It rose thick in pillars of thick black, darkening the sky and casting a shadow over the inhabitants of Shiganshina. Eren and Mikasa stood mouth agape. There was no way to explain what they were seeing. That's when they saw a hand emerge...

...on top of the wall.

"That's impossible..." Eren gasped as he looked upon the unbelievable spectacle before him. "...that walls over 100ft high..."

And yet, it was happening right before their eyes. Above the wall, the 100ft high wall, a giant hand was grasping the very top.

A face emerged.

It was a beautiful face, by any standards, with pale blue eyes and long, short red hair. It was a woman, as was the case with all Titanesses. But one this big... Big enough to stand a head over the wall, was unheard of in all the 100 years of the Titanesses existing. Eren could see one word written along her collarbone.

Fionna...

Fionna cast a gleeful eye over the entirety of the town before her, before drawing back her foot and kicking the wall with all her might.

The sound was deafening. Fionna's titanic foot tore through the thick, brick wall like it was paper. Brick and metal flew left right and centre, crushing houses, men, women and children alike. Fionna gave another devilish smile across the ants before her, before disappearing into thin air, leaving nothing but a pillar of smoke in her wake.

Eren didn't know what to say...

He had to find his Mom.

"Eren!" Mikasa screamed as she pulled his arm. "We have to get out of here!" She was leading him towards the rear wall, in towards Wall Maria. But he couldn't go. Not yet. Not without checking...
"I have to find my Mom!" He screamed, wrenching out of Mikasa's grip and sprinting as fast as he could to his house. Towards the hole... Towards the chaos...

That's when he saw them. The Titanesses had broken through... They were squeezing through the wall, one by one. They varied in size. Some of them only 8ft tall Amazons, and others were as much as 50ft, half the size of the wall. Eren had never seen one in real life before. Nobody had, except for the scout regiment. The thing that shocked him most wasn't their size, or the hungry, desperate look on their faces. It was what they were wearing...

Diapers?

Every single one of the titanic women was wearing a thick, puffy nappy. Some of which were full of mess or piss, some weren't. They all stumbled in through the hole in the wall, their gigantic boobs bouncing as they went. Eren was terrified. He'd heard stories about the Titanesses. They crushed, they stomped, they ate people! He had to be careful.

Eren shot down the back alleys, hoping to avoid an encounter with one those Giants. As he darted round corner after corner after corner, he finally came to it. His house.
"MOM! MOM!"

He moved as fast as his legs could take him, but no matter how quickly he went, there was no denying what he say before him. His house had been crushed, and was nothing but a pile of rubble, crushed beneath an enormous fragment of the obliterated wall. And beneath it? His mother...

"Mom!" He painted as she scrambled across the pile of stone that was once his house.
"Eren, you have to get out of here!" His mom said desperately, looking back from Eren to her legs that were trapped beneath her destroyed house.
"I'm not leaving you!"
"You have to!" She pleaded, as Mikasa arrived. She gasped as she saw what lay before her.
"Take Mikasa and get out of here! Before it's too-"

Thud.

The three of them looked up in horror as a Titanesses emerged. She was a young one. She looked like a twenty or so year old woman with long ginger hair. She was wearing a big, thick diaper with blue teddy bears covering it front to back. He looked hungrily down at the three people and licked her lips.
"Mikasa," Eren's mother pleaded. "Please, get him out of here. If it's the last thing you do, keep him safe." She took both Mikasa and Eren's hands. "I love you both..."
Mikasa wasted no time. She took Eren bye the collar and dragged him away as fast as possible. Eren couldn't do anything but be dragged. His whole body froze as he watched his mother.

The Titaness pulled at the rubble of his house like it weighed nothing. She took Eren's mother by her crushed legs, causing her to scream out in pain. The Titaness grinned and laughed as the woman flailed in her grasp. She hovered her in front of her colossal mouth, as though ready to eat her. But she didn't. She did something much worse. 

She pulled down her diaper, exposing her beautiful pale ass. Her asshole and pussy were glistening with what Eren could only presume was her own piss from her soaking wet diaper. She let go of Eren's mother and let her tumble into the bottom of the diaper. With her broken legs, she couldn't even try to escape. The Titaness gave another giggle before pulling the diaper back up over her butt. She moaned as she felt the human wriggle against her pussy.

The Titaness squeezed the diaper, enjoying the sensation of the squidgy, piss soaked material coupled with the feeling of a human being trapped in her nappy.

But she wasn't done there...

She squatted down, causing Eren's mother to tumble into the back on her diaper, right beneath her asshole. With a clench, a grunt and a satisfied moan, Eren watched the diaper balloon out as the Titaness took an enormous shit. The nappy become brown with the sheer volume of mess that the Titaness was creating.

"She might still be alive." Eren thought desperately. "She could still be alive."

And that's when she did it...

The Titaness reached her hand back and squeezed the mess in her diaper, taking joy in the sweet, squishy sensation. Knowing that there was a human back there, struggling to breath in her pile of shit in her nappy, made her wet. Now it was time to put her out of her misery.

The Titaness stood up straight, before without warning, dropping down to the ground on her ass and crushing the mess, pissy diaper and Eren's mother up against her asshole.

"No..." Eren gasped as he saw the horrific spectacle before him. He saw one final thing before Mikasa dragged him around the corner. A tattoo on the Titanesses collarbone.

Charlotte.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Please check out some of my other work if you have the time :)

 

http://scapegoat26.deviantart.com/gallery