- Text Size +

Over the next 2 weeks, Andy continued to shrink. The following Wednesday was his last day at work, and Alecia went to work the following Monday. With Brooke working her third summer at the ice cream shop at the mall, Andy found himself home alone for the first time since he was a bachelor. So he did what he used to do as a bachelor: play video games and watch movies and porn.

Since his sex life with Alecia was nonexistent, Andy masturbated at least twice a day. He found himself attracted to fetish sites featuring tall women with large breasts. The fantasy scenarios didn't seem so unreal, as Andy knew any woman now could physically dominate him, and even modestly proportioned women were now huge from his perspective. Occasionally visions of Kimberly, who was NOT modestly proportioned, wearing her Twin Peaks uniform would replace the model in the online porno he was watching. He came especially hard to these visions.

Andy was 2 feet, 6 inches tall and weighed a mere 14 pounds when something terrible—or wonderful, depending on how you look at it—happened. After dinner he was upstairs doodling on the computer when he heard the doorbell ring. Then he heard Alecia call Brooke down from her room. Then he heard a girl sobbing. He hopped down the stairs to investigate.

Alecia and Brooke were consoling a weeping Kimberly. A large suitcase rested next to Kimberly. Alecia told him the story. Twin Peaks had mailed Kimberly's first paycheck to her house. Her parents had found it before she could hide it from them. They confronted her, she continued to deny it, and they searched her room. They found her Twin Peaks uniform under the mattress, and kicked her out of the house.

"She needs a place to stay," Alecia said. "Until she finds an apartment."

Andy nodded. "The guest room should be okay."



Andy slept in as was becoming normal for him. It was mid-morning when he roused out of bed and went to the bathroom to shower. At this time of day, the house should be empty, with both Alecia and Brooke at work. He didn't know Kimberly's schedule, so she might still be in the house.

He noticed a bright red bra hanging on the shower divider. Not wanting to get it wet while he showered, he pulled it down. He jumped up to catch the dangling strap and it slid off the divider as he landed on his feet.

The bra cup landed on his head. "What in the world?!" he exclaimed. The bra cup was enormous, way bigger than his head. He lifted it off his head and checked the tag. "38F," it read.

It had to be Kimberly's bra, he thought. Alecia was a 36C, and he didn't know Brooke's exact size, but she was smaller up top than her mother.

"38F. Jesus." He turned the bra over in his hands, feeling the silky material, admiring the craftsmanship in the thick strap. It would have to be thick to support Kimberly's hefty payload. He imagined his daughter's friend's large breasts filling each cup.

Paul's words echoed in his mind: "The smaller you get, the bigger her tits get." How small would he get?

He set the bra on the bathroom floor and climbed into the tub to shower.

After drying off and getting dressed, he hopped downstairs to see if Kimberly was around. He found her in the kitchen, sitting on a stool at the counter, looking over some paperwork.

"Hey Kim, how are you doing?"

"Fine, Mr. Speed. Just filling out some paperwork." She sounded tired, weary.

Andy grabbed a cereal bar from the bottom shelf of the pantry. He and Alecia had worked out a way for him to take care of himself without having to access anything high up. It remained to be seen if the current system would work when he shrank below a foot tall.

He started heading back towards the stairs. "I'll leave you alone, then."

"Wait, can you help me? I don't understand this."

He stopped next to her stool and gazed up at her massive form. She was wearing a white tank top and flower-print pajama pants. "What is it?" he asked.

She lowered the paper so he could see it. "Direct deposit form. I can't have my paychecks sent to my parents' house anymore."

Already it was her "parents' house," Andy thought. Yesterday it would have been HER house.

He took the single sheet of paper, which was as long as his torso, and looked at it. "Okay, this should be easy. Ah, um, do you want to join me down here, or should I join you up there?"

Wanting to spare him the indignity of forcing her to join him on the cold floor, she said, "Up here. I can give you a lift, if you—”

"No thank you, Kim. I got it." Andy walked over to the stool next to her and started climbing up the footrests.

Kimberly smirked as she watched the tiny man grunt and grapple his way first to the seat of the stool, then the top of the counter.

He gave a self-deprecating bow after the performance. Kimberly clapped with amused admiration, her bra-less breasts jiggling inside her shirt. She picked the direct deposit form up off the floor and spread it out in front of her.

Andy walked around to the bottom corner of the form so they could read it together.

"I don't know what numbers it's asking for," she said.

"Do you have a check?" he asked.

"Yeah." She stood up to reach for her purse. Her large body stretched over him. Andy watched her face until it was out of view, then lowered his gaze to her long neck and collar bone. His gaze fell a little further to the profile of her right breast, its shape outlined by her taut, white top. 38F, he thought.

She sat back down and placed the checkbook in front of him.

"This number here is the routing number. And this number here is the checking number," he said, pointing out the digits on the bottom edge of the check.

"Oh, okay." She took her pen in her left hand and pressed it against the paper. Andy watched the pen trace the digits neatly into their allotted spaces.

"There," she said, holding up the paper triumphantly. "Now I don't have to get my paycheck from my parents' house."

"Kimberly—"

"I know what you're going to say, Mr. Speed. I tried telling them, but I couldn't. They wouldn't understand. I mean, look, they kicked me out!"

Andy became stern. "Look, Kim, I think they understand quite well. That kind of job—”

"They said it was like being a stripper, which it totally isn't," Kimberly said. "Waitresses don't take their clothes off for customers."

Andy kept pressing. "That's true, Kim, but you have to admit the similarities. Strippers get paid to titillate and tempt men. In essence, that is the same thing you're doing at Twin Peaks. More innocently, perhaps, but it's the same."

Andy's words cut Kimberly deeply. "But—”

"You have to admit it's not a very modest outfit."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean your—” He gestured vaguely at her chest. "Look, all I'm saying is men are thinking of only one thing when they see you in that uniform, and it isn't their lunch."

Kimberly glanced guiltily down at her chest. Her voice rose an octave, the little girl emerging from within the woman's body. "I didn't ask to be like this." Tears started to well up in her eyes. "Momma says this is how God made me."

Andy felt terrible. He touched her upper arm. "And you shouldn't be ashamed. But you should be aware that how you dress affects people, and the kinds of looks you invite by your clothing choices."

She sniffled. "Momma told me that so many times. I guess I never took her seriously, but now that you're saying it…" Her voice trailed off and she grabbed a tissue out of her purse. Andy stayed where he was, caressing her upper arm consolingly.

She wiped snot from her nose. "Does how I dress affect you the same way, Mr. Speed?"

Andy wasn't prepared for the question, but he knew right away he should be honest. "Yes, to tell the truth."

She looked about to burst into tears. Andy pre-empted her. "It's not your fault, though. If I'm being honest here, it doesn't matter, ah…"

"What doesn't matter?"

Andy saw the trap that he had set for himself, and he decided he had no choice but to walk right into it.

"It doesn't matter what you wear, Kim. In my condition, a girl your size is going to affect my thoughts no matter what."

She wiped her nose again. "You mean, because of the shrinking disease, or because of my…" She shrugged her shoulders to indicate her breasts, which lifted an inch from the counter before resettling in their previous position.

Andy chuckled nervously. "Both. But that's not your problem. It's my problem. Understand?"

She nodded. She started playing with her fingers, avoiding eye contact with him. The little girl again. "How small will you get?"

"Worst case is about an inch. Then it should start to reverse itself."

"Wow." She absently separated her thumb and index finger, measuring out an inch.

Andy realized he might be small enough to stand on her thumb soon. "Yeah."

"Well, as long as you're letting me stay here, it's going to be my problem, too. So whatever you want, Mr. Speed, I'll help if I can."

Andy felt a little teary-eyed himself. Kimberly's parents raised a great girl, he thought. He hoped they saw that, and not just Twin Peaks.

"Thanks! You can start by helping me down from the counter."

Kimberly laughed. "Okay!" She stuck her large hands through his arms and lifted him off the counter. Standing up, she rotated until he was over the kitchen floor and bent at the waist to lower him down. Andy could not look away from her neckline, which fell farther from her chest the lower she bent, affording him a breathtaking view of her deep cleavage.

His feet touched the ground, but Kimberly still held him in her soft hands. Her thumb wiped gently over his ribs. "Mr. Speed?" she said liltingly.

"Uh, yes?" Shit, had she caught him staring?

"Just to let you know, I don't mind."

Andy fought hard to maintain eye contact, knowing how close her neckline was. His mouth was dry. "Don't mind what, Kim?"

She shimmied her shoulders, sending her round breasts side to side under her shirt. They were so close, Andy could hear them rubbing together, fighting over the limited space between her athletic frame and tight tank top.

"When you look. In fact, I like it." Releasing him, she straightened at the waist until her breasts were literally between them. He could see the outline of her hard nipples through the stretched material of her shirt.

She giggled, turned on her heel, and headed upstairs, leaving Andy in awe.