- Text Size +

It was tough on Kimberly, Andy being so tiny. She communicated her affection for her boyfriend mostly through physical touch, but he weighed next to nothing now and she couldn't even feel him in most contexts. If you can't feel someone, how can you touch him? She figured the best answer was to take advantage of the most sensitive parts of her body. Her nipples had led the way so far. Her virgin pussy was strictly off-limits. But the one thing they hadn't tried was her mouth.

Andy was on the verge of a nervous breakdown at her suggestion. "I don't think I can do that, Kim."

"What's the matter? Are you scared?" she said. Her voice was measured, determined. The decision was already made. He was going in her mouth.

"Hell yes, I'm scared!" he snapped.

"What are you scared of?"

He looked past her parted lips, into her dark, muggy mouth. At the back of her mouth was her esophagus, and at the bottom of that, her stomach.

"I… Oh!" He balled his fists in frustration. It sounded so childish, he couldn't bring himself to say it.

"Going into my mouth cedes the last bit of control of your life to me, is that it?" she said.

He nodded. It wasn't being eaten that he feared. It was the absolute helplessness of putting your life in the jaws of another person. Hearing her give voice to that fear provided instant emotional relief, and helped him to cope with it.

"You're 1.21 inches tall, Andy. Don't you think it's time you surrendered control and put your faith in something bigger than yourself?"

He started pacing on the bed, glancing occasionally at her huge form. He couldn't believe he was actually considering going into her mouth. He was going to have to get his head examined when all this was over.

"If I do this, what assurances will I have that you won't swallow me?"

"What assurances would you like?"

He hitched up his miniature pants, felt the floss dig into his waist. That gave him an idea.

"I want a lifeline. I want it tied around my wrist, so you can pull me out if you need to."

"Deal." She stood up and went to the bathroom. She returned with a foot-long piece of floss. He undressed, and she tied a loose knot that Andy stuck his minuscule right hand through. She tightened it slowly over his wrist.

"Tell me before it starts to hurt."

He flinched as the waxy cord dug into his skin. "Keep going. It needs to be tight."

When he was satisfied that the knot was tight enough, she picked him up and sat on the edge of the bed. She held him below her face. "Ready?"

He trembled with fright. "No. Take me to the nightstand." She did. "Bring that Bible over here." She retrieved the Bible from the crib and put it next to him. He climbed onto the cover, floss trailing behind him. "Put your chin down there next to the Bible."

She smirked. He was so adorable, giving her orders at his size. She got on her knees and rested her chin on the nightstand, so her lips just cleared the binding.

"Go real slow, okay?"

"Okay." She exhaled softly. Her breath smelled like toothpaste.

He became a blur on the periphery of her vision as he walked up to her face. Closed, Kimberly's lips were 2 feet tall and 10 feet wide to him. She was wearing a cherry red lipstick that made them look extra plump and glossy. There were soft, vertical folds in both lips packed with touch receptors. He touched his penis to one of those folds.

"I can feel you," she moaned. The anticipation was killing her.

The movement of her huge, red lips as she spoke made him stumble back. "Let's do this before I change my mind," he said.

"Relax, Andy. This will be fun, I promise."

"Remember, go real slow." If he died, those would be his last words. He took his voice amplifier out of his ear and put it on the Bible.

He walked down the width of her beautiful face, patting her plush bottom lip, deliberately rubbing his body into it, smearing lipstick on his skin. Her lips twitched, then relaxed, opening about a foot from his perspective, chest high on his tiny body. Kimberly's nostrils, directly above him, blew his hair back with every exhale.

He reached his hand through the dark gap in her lips. Her deep mouth allowed more and more of his arm. When he was in past his elbow, his hand touched a tooth. A bottom tooth. He felt its rough surface, its serrated edge.

Her lips puckered, billowing out and taking in his arm up to the shoulder. His arm pit met the curve of her plump bottom lip. He grabbed the serrated edge of her tooth, almost as deep as his fingers were long.

Kimberly felt Andy's little arm probing her teeth. She ran her wet tongue inside her closed lips. His arm was like a toothpick—a sliver of a toothpick—on her tongue. She couldn't stand it. She sucked gently, urging more of him into her mouth.

Andy felt an uncanny force pulling on his arm, causing his belly and head to sink into her puckered lips. The force relented, and her upper lip levered open, admitting his tiny head into the entrance to her mouth. It was very humid and dark in there. Andy appreciated the darkness. He did not want to see the teeth that could grind his body to pieces.

With her lips and teeth parted, she rocked her head forward on her chin, sliding her upper lip over the top of his head, the size of a kernel of corn. The fine hairs on his head tickled. His head, shoulders, and one arm were inside her. The rest of him would follow quickly.

Her lips came down around his chest, and her cheeks pressed in from the sides. The air pressure in her mouth dropped. His ear drums crackled at the sudden change in atmosphere. She was sucking him again.

He had to laugh. Kimberly was so big, she had her own weather patterns. Next, she'd get her own ZIP code.

His feet lost contact with the leather Bible. He held onto the floss for dear life as her lips worked down to his waist. Something wet and heavy slapped him in the face. Her tongue.

Only Andy's little legs were left. Kimberly held him in place with her lips as she slid her tongue underneath the delicious morsel that was her boyfriend. She curled the tip of her tongue up between his legs, tilted her head back, and lifted the rest of him into her mouth.

Kimberly's tongue slithered under his chest. There was nothing in normal-sized life that he could compare her huge tongue to, except maybe the pink ooze in Ghostbusters II. The powerful muscle lifted him off her bottom lip, wrapped over his butt, and pulled his legs inside her mouth. Her lips closed behind him, immersing him in total darkness.

If ever you've been swimming at night, that's what Kimberly's mouth sounded like. But it was less moist than Andy thought it would be, more tropical rainforest than underwater cave.

He reached his arms out over the slick, dewy surface of her tongue, looking for something to hold onto. He wanted to turn around, to face towards the entrance to her mouth. He remembered the floss tied to his right wrist and trapped between her lips. If he pulled it taut, he could use gravity to turn his body. But that would mean intentionally falling deeper into her maw. Before he could make a decision, the front end of her tongue rose and pinned his lower body to her palate.

Holding Andy steady against the roof of her mouth, Kimberly rose from her crouch and climbed into bed. She lay her head on the pillows and slid her khaki shorts down. While she played with Andy in her mouth, she fingered herself to oblivion.

Her tongue angled forward, spilling Andy into the bottom of her mouth, in front of her frenulum. He sat with his back against her inner gum line, while the tip of her tongue lapped his belly. He thrust his hips to feel her tongue on his member.

After that, he wasn't sure what happened. Her tongue tucked under his balls and catapulted him to his left, raking him over her bicuspids and sinking him into her right cheek. Up and down became meaningless as he was bombarded from all sides by her oral cavity. It wasn't pleasant at all and went on for several minutes. Furthermore, he was running low on oxygen, as Kimberly was breathing exclusively through her nose and kept her lips shut. He felt like he was going to throw up when all of a sudden the floss pulled taut and he was yanked upwards.

Still jerking off with one hand, Kimberly tilted her chin up and grabbed the floss between her fingers. Relaxing her lips, she pulled on the floss, lifting Andy to her lips. She opened her jaws wide, allowing him to twist in the wind, so to speak, inside her gaping mouth.

Andy took a welcome breath of fresh air. Straight above him was Kimberly's hand holding his lifeline, and past her hand, the ceiling fan of the guest room. The sight below him was less conciliatory. He was hanging in the air like a worm on a hook, surrounded by two rows of sharp, white teeth. Under him was a cataclysm of pink, voracious flesh, runny with spit.

Andy felt goosebumps on his already pruned skin. It occurred to him that digestion started in the mouth, and that Kimberly's saliva had begun a process of chemically decomposing his body that continued in the stomach and ended eventually in the intestines. So, in a sense, she had already begun to eat him.

She aspirated through her mouth, a horrifying sound, like a lion's roar, only much quieter and closer. Her mouth seemed to expand even deeper, as the top of her esophagus opened up, allowing him to peer straight down her throat. Her bright pink uvula writhed in the gale-force wind of her breath.

The floss was digging hard into Andy's right wrist, cutting off circulation to his hand. He reached up with his left hand to try to take some of the weight off his right, but the floss was too slippery to grip. That's when he noticed the tied end of the knot on his wrist dangerously close to unraveling.

"Kim, the knot!" he screamed, but, close as she was, his little voice couldn't reach her ears.

Her esophagus closed, and her massive tongue reached out for him, a shark rising to the bait. It touched his back and rolled into a soft, quivering cylinder, cocooning his body. Her tongue proceeded to give him a full-body massage. He closed his eyes and imagined himself full-sized, wrapped in Kimberly's willowy arms and lithe, athletic body. For the first time since he entered her mouth, he was aroused.

The knot slipped free, and Andy fell. He clawed desperately, but there was nothing firm to hold onto. He slid down her tongue and plummeted past her uvula to the back of her throat. He looked up, towards freedom. Her mouth had to be at least 30 feet deep. Under him, he could feel the air rushing through her adjacent nasal passage. Completing his nightmare, her jaws closed, plunging him into darkness once again.

Any moment now, he thought, she would consume him. He supposed it was inevitable. For her to eat him was the natural course for their relationship to take, his final act of devotion to her. She was his entire world. He would give his life for her, a sacrifice to his goddess. In her was where he belonged.

Once he accepted it, the fear ebbed away. He was happy, not for himself, but for her.

Holding him behind her tongue, Kimberly studied the empty floss with a sense of irony. How silly, to trust your life on something so flimsy. She wondered how Andy felt without his lifeline. He was so tiny, so helpless, as reliant on her providence as a little baby developing in her uterus, deep inside her, surrounded by her nurturing body.

She sighed through her nose. It would be so easy to contract her throat muscles, to swallow Andy, the love of her life, to make him part of her… forever.

These thoughts were more stimulating than she anticipated. Suddenly she was on the cusp of release. Moaning gutturally, she kept up the pace with her hand. The mental image she projected of Andy disappearing down her throat was the final straw. Her virgin pussy squirted sweet, nectar-scented juices all over her thighs and on the bed.

Andy fell on his belly on the soft, quivering flesh of Kimberly's throat, several inches deep in saliva. Her intense moans rattled his world. Bereft of his senses, he attempted to press deeper inside her. He WANTED to become one with her, WANTED to be eaten. There was no better way to die than this. He humped her soft flesh, howling like a madman. The orgasm rocked through his tiny body, releasing all his demons, purging all his sins and worries. Catharsis.

Awash with delight, Kimberly touched her forehead, forcing herself to focus after the mind-numbing orgasm. She tilted her head forward and unfurled her tongue. Andy's flaccid body drifted out of her mouth like flotsam and landed in a puddle of saliva and semen below her collar bone, gravity dragging him down deep between her heaving breasts. A few more aftershocks from her pulsating pussy shook her body before she blacked out.