- Text Size +

It took all of Andy's concentration not to blow his stack again in the grocery store parking lot. The quaking of Kimberly's breasts with every step she took felt like he was being dry-humped by a moonbounce.

His prior load had smeared and dried between his belly and her enormous left breast, forming an adhesive. He pulled his knees up and pushed against her to peel his lower abdomen off her skin. "Ah," he groaned, relishing the feeling of air on his privates.

She giggled as she entered the store. "Someone is having entirely too much fun in there."

He didn't answer. He had to change his position, or he'd be coming all afternoon in her bra. He braced his arms against her supple flesh and pushed his back against the bra. The G cup was flexible and bowed out half an inch, creating enough space for him to turn his tiny body sideways.

Kimberly was testing avocados for ripeness when she felt a disturbance in her bra cup. She glanced down at her chest, saw her yellow blouse distort as Andy moved around. She flushed red and looked around at the women standing next to her in the produce section, certain that they had detected the little man struggling inside her bra. But they all went about their shopping, none the wiser.

Andy had succeeded in turning himself around so his front faced the soft interior of Kimberly's bra cup. But his movement had caused him to slip down, so that his legs straddled her areola.

Kimberly pushed the shopping cart into the frozen goods aisle. She opened the door to the freezer to get a package of frozen green beans.

Andy shivered as cold air washed over his naked body. Goosebumps the size of grapes stood out on Kimberly's skin, and he felt a hardness behind his knee. He pushed his head out to look down. Her beige nipple had stiffened. It was football-shaped, and over a foot long to him. He smiled wickedly and squeezed it between the soles of his bare feet.

A shot of white-hot light streaked from Kimberly's left breast through her body and exploded between her thighs. Her knees felt weak, and she clung to the shopping cart for support. She pushed herself up straight and looked down at her rock-solid nipples.

"Quit it!" she hissed.

A man in his 80s wearing a Korean War veteran hat stopped next to her. "Are you all right, miss?"

She looked up from her chest and smiled and nodded effusively. "Yes, just a little dizzy, that's all."

"You're not getting enough nutrients," the old man said. "Girls your age should eat more. You'd be healthier. Forget about looking skinny. A healthy, full-figured woman is what men are after."

"Thanks," she said. "I'm very healthy."

He saluted and moved past her. If he had been a younger man, she would have been offended at the unsolicited advice. But there was an innocent charm that men from fading generations had that made it impossible to be angry at anything they said.

When he left the frozen goods aisle, she checked her crotch for dampness. She flicked the tiny mass above her nipple. "You're going to get us caught!"

The tip of Kimberly's huge finger jabbed Andy in the throat, causing him to choke. "Sorry!" he rasped.

Kimberly continued shopping. Over the next 10 minutes, Andy remained relatively still, and she was able to focus on getting the items on her list.

She passed a boy shopping by himself in the bread aisle. As she was checking expiration dates on loaves of bread, she felt the boy's eyes watching her. She glanced at him, and he looked away nervously.

That's not a boy, she thought. "Paul?"

The 4 foot, 5 inch man forced a wan smile. "Hello, Kim. I thought that was you."

She walked towards him, forgetting her enmity. "I don't believe it."

"What's going on?!" Andy shouted.

"Shush," she said to her breasts. She stopped a couple of paces away from Paul. "Why aren't you at work?"

"I went on disability leave yesterday," he said. Speaking seemed to give him pain. He looked sick, frailer than Andy was when she saw him at roughly the same size a month ago. He had none of the liveliness or charisma of the 6-foot tall bachelor she had gone on a date with. He was taking it hard, his shrinking.

"You look well," he said.

"And you look…" Her voice trailed off.

"I know," he said with a shrug. "It's been tough. Tougher than I thought it would be."

"Amazing how a little change in perspective reveals defects in your character." She covered her mouth, surprised at herself. She didn't know she could be that cruel. The words had come out of her without conscious decision.

"I'm sorry, Paul. I—"

"It's okay, Kim. It's nothing I haven't told myself a hundred times since I started shrinking." His voice regained some confidence. "I realized so much of my self-image depends on my worldly stature. The shrinking disease has temporarily robbed me of that. I see things more clearly now."

She beamed. "So you're using this as an opportunity for reflection."

He nodded. "It wasn't a choice. It just happened that way."

"Well, I think that's great."

They stood in front of each other awkwardly. They'd cleared the air, but they both sensed there could be no true reconciliation between them. He wasn't a bad man, he'd just done something bad that she couldn't forget.

"So, how's Andy doing?" he asked.

"He's doing fine. Better than fine, actually," she added with a smirk.

The conversation was difficult for Andy to follow, as every sound that didn't come from Kimberly was muffled by her bra and her blouse, and every sound that did come from her he received through vibrations in her soft breasts. But he knew they were talking about him. He squirmed in the bra cup at hearing his name. The movement was enough to catch Paul's attention, as his face was even with Kimberly's bust, each breast as voluminous as his head.

Her breath caught. Did he see Andy? Did he know? Her apprehension curtailed her discomfort at Paul's obvious gawking, affording him a longer look than was proper.

He blushed, looked away. He was embarrassed that he still wanted her after all that had happened. On their date she was so close to becoming his, and here she was, looking effortlessly sexy, standing just a few feet away from him but out of his reach forever.

"That's good to know," he said finally. "The shrinking disease is a challenge in itself. I can't imagine losing someone close to me at the same time. If he needs a friend to talk to, if he still thinks of me as a friend…"

"I'll tell him," she said, recognizing the offer as Paul's own way of asking for help himself.

"Thanks." Another stretch of silence. "Well, see ya." He turned away, effectively ending the conversation.

He's so sweet, Kimberly thought. Like a lost, little puppy. She resisted the urge to ruffle his hair.

She started to head back to her shopping cart, but she spotted the brand of bread she was looking for on the top shelf next to Paul. She leaned forward and stood on her toes to reach it. Her large shadow fell over Paul's boyish frame. Conscious of her massive form behind him, he turned around, only to plant his face in her buxom chest.

"Oh!" she cried. Her yellow blouse pulled taut as his head slipped into her cleavage, and the tops of her soft breasts molded to his features. He lost his balance and was about to topple over backwards, but she instinctively brought her hand behind his narrow shoulders to keep him upright, holding his small chest against her toned belly, and smushing his face between her mounds.

The flesh-toned dome of Kimberly's bra cup pressed in on Andy and pulled him to his right, towards her cleavage. Paul's cheek, two layers of fabric away, was an immense, black shadow against the already dark confines of her left bra cup.

"Excuse me!" she said, mortified, lowering onto her heels and pulling her chest away. For Andy, the black shadow brushed past him, and the bra cup resettled over the center of Kimberly's left breast. He slid lower, his butt and back sliding over her areola. What the hell was going on?

He writhed in her bra like mad, and there was no mistaking that Paul saw it, the form of a tiny man, who could only be Andy, wiggling meekly against her round breast. A breast so vast and so imposing that it overpowered a grown man with its sheer mass and raw sensuality.

Paul looked up into her eyes. It took a moment for the full implications of what he was seeing to dawn on him. And then in a brilliant flash all the erotic possibilities of shrinking to such a small size flooded into his brain at once.

His eyes rolled into the back of his head and his body twitched. Kimberly backed away, considered calling for help. Hunched over, Paul grabbed the shelves behind him to control the convulsions, which were more pronounced below the waist. It wasn't a seizure. He was coming in his pants.

"Shit," Paul muttered, looking with shame at the spreading stain on his crotch.

Kimberly felt embarassed, scared, amused, and aroused all at once. She had to get out of there. She touched her forehead. "Oh, wow. Uh, I have to go!"

She ran to her shopping cart, bouncing Andy nearly to the point of unconsciousness, and left the store as quickly as she could.




In the car, she released the top buttons of her blouse and lifted Andy to the top of her bra cup so they could have a chat. She told him everything that happened with Paul: the good (his personal character growth), the bad (his seeing Andy in her bra), and the ugly (his faceplant in her breasts and spontaneous ejaculation).

"Sounds like two goods and a bad to me," Andy joked.

"This isn't a laughing matter, Andy. He knows about us. Unless you've changed your mind about going public with our relationship, we need to make sure he doesn't tell anyone."

"We made that decision together, Kim. Remember?"

"The point is, we need him to keep quiet. What if he tells someone? What if he tells Brooke?"

"How would he tell Brooke? And WHY would he tell anyone? You seem to think he's a swell guy now."

"Well, yeah, he is," she said defensively.

"So what's the problem?"

She sighed. "I just feel like… It's hard for me to keep this a secret. My life has completely changed, but I have to pretend for everyone that things are the same. I'm afraid it's going to get out somehow, and I don't want my parents to find out from anyone but us."

Andy stood up on her breast, his feet making small dents in her supple flesh. He weighed practically nothing to her.

"It's too soon, Kim. I'm not ready."

"I know. I understand." She sniffled. "I won't rush you."

He climbed up to her collar bone. He pet her graceful neck and stroked her unkempt, chestnut-colored hair. "Are you sure you're okay with that?"

She played with her fingers. A tear rolled down her cheek. "I don't know. I just… I want to start my life with you, you know? For years I've imagined what it would be like to be with you." She took a deep breath. "But I realize it's still a new idea for you. And we need to work through a few things before making it official. But…" Her upper lip stiffened. "Don't make me wait long, Andy."

"I won't."

She sighed with relief and lifted him to her mouth for a kiss. He pecked her lip, but she opened her mouth and offered him her wet, pink tongue, as long as his body and many times stronger. He mouthed the tip of her tongue, which smothered and lapped his face. Her plump, pink lips gradually encircled his head and neck as they made out. Her moans rang loudly in his ears. Andy felt himself being drawn in deeper by her hot, powerful mouth. His little feet lifted off her hand, and quickly his shoulders and chest passed between her lips. She wanted him. ALL of him.

He tapped her upper lip with his hand. Kimberly levered her jaw open and he pulled himself out of her mouth, falling on his naked butt in her palm. He was coated in her sticky saliva. "Easy, there, tiger."

"Was that more than you could handle, big guy?" she said sultrily.

"It was your breath. You could use a mint."

She puckered her lips and blasted him with her breath. The gale-force wind pushed him across her palm. He clung to her pinky to keep from going over the edge.

She giggled. Her eyes flicked past Andy's kicking legs at a woman walking in front of the car. She was looking through the windshield at them.

She gasped, and she closed her hand around Andy to conceal him, while crossing her arms to hide her exposed chest. The woman scowled at her and kept walking.

When the woman was out of sight, Kimberly opened her hand. "What happened?" Andy asked, standing up.

"Someone saw us," she whispered.

He walked onto her chest. "Us, or you? I'm kinda hard to see."

"As if I needed reminding of that. Let's get out of here." She took her keys out of her purse and put them in the ignition. She glanced down at Andy and cleared her throat.

"What?" he said.

"Are you going to go back in my bra or not?"

"Come on, Kim. I've spent enough time with your breasts. I wanna spend time with you."

"Aw, that's sweet." She lifted her bra cups and shimmied her shoulders, sending a ripple through her corpulent flesh that shook Andy off his feet and sent him rolling on his side down her steep hills into her right bra cup. Andy's back hit the bra cup and he slid to the bottom, watching Kimberly's face above him be eclipsed by her massive, pale orb.

"You will, when we get home," she said, smoothing her hands over the bra cups. "I can't have you roaming freely in the car. If we get in a crash, you'll bounce around like a pinball."

"I suppose getting crushed to death in your breasts would be a better way to go," he shouted up at her sarcastically.

She poked him in the back, plastering his tiny body in her soft, expansive underboob. "Don't be a smart-aleck." She started the car and headed home.

 



Brooke, driving Andy's car, pulled into the driveway at the same time as Kimberly, so she had to keep Andy in her bra for a little while longer. Brooke helped bring in the groceries and stock the pantry, all the while chattering about her day.

"Where's my dad?" she asked.

"Uh, he's sleeping. You shouldn't wake him up." It wasn't technically a lie. Andy had fallen asleep in her bra during the car ride home.

"I'm glad he's doing better. It's all thanks to you, Kim." Brooke shut the pantry door and winced.

"What's the matter?"

Brooke lifted her hands and squeezed her swollen breasts through her ice cream server uniform. "My boobs are so sensitive."

"Are they still getting bigger?"

She nodded. "And they're stiff as a board. Here, feel." She reached for Kimberly's right hand and pulled it into her young, left breast.

Brooke acted too quickly for Kimberly to resist. Before she knew what was happening, she was holding her friend's breast in her hand.

"They're, uh, really firm," Kimberly said, trying to sound clinical. Brooke had always been a flirty girl, but her behavior had gone to new extremes this summer. And it had nothing to do with the emotional trauma of her mom dying, because she had felt Kimberly up in the dressing room at the mall before that.

"I know. I don't even need a bra. They practically support themselves." Brooke pushed the back of Kimberly's hand, squeezing her healthy, D-cup breast against her chest. Kimberly felt her friend's nipple rising into her palm. She blushed.

"Mine were pretty firm when I started growing last year," Kimberly said. "They softened up after a few months."

"I hope mine do that. I love your soft boobs." Still holding Kimberly's hand against her chest, Brooke reached out with her right hand to sample what her best friend had to offer.

Kimberly panicked as Brooke moved towards her, hesitating a fraction of a second to decide which of her breasts to cop a feel of. If she felt Andy, it was game over. There was a 50-50 chance she chose the breast he was on, a 50-50 chance all their secrecy and all their discretion blew up in their faces.

Kimberly raised her hand to intercept Brooke's, and she guided Brooke's hand to her left breast. Part of her was disappointed in her decision. She wanted Brooke to feel her dad on her, to know that they were in love. But he wasn't ready, and she respected that. He wanted to go slow. Slower was probably better.

Brooke, thinking she'd been invited to do so, proceeded to squeeze and massage Kimberly's massive tit, which overflowed her dainty hand. "I can't believe you've been on one date in your whole life with these boy baiters."

"Maybe I'm not interested in boys," Kimberly replied absent-mindedly, her mind on the 40 year-old man currently napping under her other breast.

"Me neither," Brooke said, focused on her ministrations to her best friend's bosom. "At least, I think I like girls just as much as boys. And if we're being really honest, girls are more attractive than boys in general."

Kimberly looked at her, thinking she hadn't heard her right. "What?"

"Boys are so dirty and rough-edged. Their bodies are made for hunting and fighting. Girls' bodies are made for sex and childbearing. We're curvier, softer. God made us to nourish," Brooke explained. She gently traced her thumb around Kimberly's left nipple, visible over the stretched, yellow blouse. "Don't you think?"

"I dunno. I never thought of it that way."

Brooke sighed longingly. Her hand left Kimberly's bosom to caress her toned upper arm. "Well, it's a fact. That's why there are way more lesbians than gay guys."

Kimberly regarded her friend, backed away from her so both their hands fell to their sides. "I… think I'm going to take a nap before dinner."

Brooke nodded. She went to the living room and turned on the TV. Kimberly took Andy upstairs, removed him from her bra, and placed him in the crib.

"I heard Brooke's voice," he said to her, half asleep. "How's she doing?"

"Fine." A little nuts, but fine.

He shut his eyes and rolled onto his side. "Thanks for all that you do, Kim. I love you."

"I love you." She set the voice amplifier next to him and went to her room. She checked herself in the mirror. Before crawling into bed, she checked herself in the dresser mirror. Given how strangely the afternoon had played out, she was glad to see she looked completely normal.