- Text Size +

Chelsea was confused, one second she was on the dance floor, partying away in Ibiza, when suddenly she was at the side of a massive pool. "W-What happened?" She heard a familiar voice say, she turned around to see Brittany on the floor beside her. "Chelsea... Where are we?" 

"I don't know, Brit, but..." Chelsea looked around, this place seemed... oddly familiar. She turned around and noticed the massive, oddly geometrically shaped, lake before them. "Uh, Brit?" Britney came to and slowly stood up to see what her friend was looking at.

"I think... I know where we are."

Chelsea was finishing her lap around the pool, swimming from edge to edge, diving under the water, enjoying the sensation of having the world be nothing but water for a moment as her sense of the outside world was dulled by the tons of gallons of water around her. Satisfied with her escapades, she decided to take a rest by the side of the pool.

Both Britney and Chelsea screamed as a sudden massive tide pool of water came out and splashed at them, sending them careening in different directions as the water carried them across the floor. Chelsea suddenly hit a wall, stopping her immediately, and she quickly got up only to realize she was now flanked by two incredible flesh toned walls that had her firmly within them.

Charlotte got out of the water and quickly gripped the side of the pool with her wet hand. As soon as the natural sounds of the world came back to her she noticed something touching her right index finger. She turned and inspected her right hand, only to see a tiny lying against it.

"Ew" A tremendous voice boomed above Chelsea as she saw the massive face come into view above her. She was soaking wet, her hair completely drenched with water, but she looked... familiar.

Charlotte quickly grabbed the pool with her free hand for stability, and pulled up her right hand. She quickly pounced with her finger on to the tiny, trying to grab her between her index and thumb, but the dribbling water and her wet fingers made it rather difficult. "Stupid cent, stop slipping away!" The booming voice came from above. Chelsea yelped as a massive finger pressed down in front of her, almost flattening her between its heavy pad. She quickly turned around as the finger raised, only to have it land in front of her again, the ripple making her lose her balance, making her fall flat on her butt. She cried as she saw the incredible tip slam right in front of her open legs, the finely cut wet nail glistening in the sun.
Charlotte smirked as the tiny fell over, and she quickly seized the opportunity, grabbing her and pulling her up to her face.

Chelsea cried as she tangled helplessly from her friend's wet fingers. She prayed to god that she would recognize her and have a change of heart, but she knew that her chances were slim as Charlottes pupils widened as she inspected her naked vulnerable body, and she was lowered down to her lush pink lips.

"You know" Charlotte opened her mouth, showing Chelsea a full view of her perfect white teeth, she gently stroked her tremendous pink tongue against them. "I didn't think Maria would do me the courtesy of bringing me a pool side..." A gust of warm breath pushed right into Chelsea's face, and she looked away to avoid the barelling wind, but she was quickly turned back around as Charlotte simply turned her to face her. "Snack" Her mouth closed to reveal a slight smile.

Chelsea cried, she started babbling "Please, Char, don't do this..." Charlotte smiled as she opened her mouth again, once again showing Chelsea everything inside, the humidity increasing as she was slowly lowered down to her open maw. "Please! Charlotte! PLEASE!" She screamed as she was simply dropped down on to the waiting tongue, the soft muscle cushioning her fall.

Charlotte snapped her mouth shut, and began swishing the tiny around with her tongue, letting her glance her teeth. She didn't actually find cents delicious or filling, this was about power.

She opened her mouth, giving Chelsea her last show of the outside world. "Should I bite down?" She asked. She clicked her teeth, the tiny helplessly on the tongue as she saw the massive white crushers clash together with loud, sharp, clicks.

"Nah, I think I'll just..." Charlotte tilted her head back, this was it. "Swallow you whole!" She lifted her tongue and the helpless tiny went straight into her throat.
Satisfied, Charlotte looked around for something else. She eyed her chair, she'd been in the pool for a while now, and it just might be time to come out.