- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So the last story didn't take off, I think this one is going to be something a LOT of people will like, though. And yes I'll be filling out every tag. Just wait and see c:

//////

"Wh-where are we?" Michelle was worried, her and her boyfriend, John, were just sharing a tender moment on the couch of their apartment in New York when suddenly they both awoke in the middle of... What was this place?

They were outside, and the ground was large and split into massive tiles. To their side was... water. Lots of bright blue water stretching out until it abruptly stopped miles away. It was a... pool. A giant pool. They were standing on the side of a giant pool. Right next to them was a tremendous pool chair, and in the distance they saw a massive house, possibly a mansion. It was an incredible sight.

Michelle heard someone calling from the distance. "Look!" She pointed, and John followed their hand, in the distance was another person running towards them.

"Hey you!" The boy called at them, he looked rather young, a teenager, and he was naked just like they were. He arrived, panting.

"Do you- do you know where we are?" The boy was exhausted. "Uh... A pool?" John remarked.

"Yea I mean obviously." The boy responded. "But... Wait, where you guys just brought here randomly too?"

"Yea it's..." John started "Look, let's find some shade and try to figure this out, this sun is killing m-"

Charlotte was bored. The whole summer she'd been sitting around the mansion, doing absolutely nothing. Her greedy parents refused to let her fly out to Ibiza with the rest of her friends, and so she was stuck at home with nothing to do. She'd kill for some sort of entertainment, but there was literally nothing to do in her three million dollar state of the art mansion. Nothing. So she was going to just go out for a swim and maybe tan a bit, her skin was getting rather pale from being inside all the time and she might as well work her body. She was a normal built, well endowed, girl with an average C cup, but she was in no way average looking - she had a perfect set of features befitting one of her class. Gorgeous blonde hair, crystal blue eyes, and cute features that made her rather popular. She'd even done some modeling at some point using some of father's connections. Maybe she could do some more of that sometime.

"But not while I look like this" she said as she stared herself in the mirror. She grabbed her towel off her bed and made her way down the lavish stair case. She walked through the large foyer to the glass door to the backyard, and slid open the door.

The tinies gasped as from inside the house came a tremendous, colossal, girl. Her long wavy blonde hair came down to her tremendous shoulders, which were covered by a long white blouse that hid her waist, her tremendous legs leading down to her light pink flip flop clad feet with glistening perfectly cut nails. She was completely unattentive to their plight, focused entirely on her phone as she came towards them with each impossibly long step, each footfall giving a signature loud SLAP as her flip flop impacted the ground, carrying her weight as she pressed down on each tile, sending dust flying and brutally crushing stray green summer leaves from the nearby trees.

"Maria I'm heading to the pool, get me a banana smoothie and another towel." Her voice bellowed, the brutal echo shattering the diminutive people's tiny ear drums.

"We need to get her attention!" The boy yelled.

"Are you insane?" John yelled. "She'll crush us at that size, she isn't even remotely paying attention."

"Let's find cover, quick!" Michelle yelled, she turned and saw the beach chair. They had to get under there.

"You guys do what you want, but I want to get noticed!" The boy turned around and started running.

They started running the opposite direction towards the potential safety of the pool chair, spotting several other tinies in various areas around them. How many other people were here?

"Hey!" The boy shouted as he ran towards the inattentive giantess. He was within striking distance of her next step, he was waving his arms madly. "Down here!"

The giant girl raised her foot, and the boy gulped as the massive sole of her flip flop blotted out the sky. "Why... Doesn't she notice me." He cried, the sole coming down on him. He yelped as he ran the other direction, sprinting as fast as he could as the impending ceiling came down on him with surprising speed. Almost out of the shadow, he yelped as he felt the bottom of the sole hit his head and he lunged forward and he let out a violent scream.

Michelle closed her eyes as she watched from the distance, she couldn't bear to see what had happened as she heard a brutal squelch coupled with a earth shattering slam. Time stopped for a moment, as the air became still. Faintly, she heard it, it was... Sobbing. She opened her eyes to see a gruesome sight, the boy's upper body had made it out of harm's way, but the bottom of his legs were completely replaced with the massive foam platform, and he was bleeding.

Why... Had she stopped? Suddenly, the giant platform lifted slightly.

"Gross" Charlotte staired at her right foot, right before it was... "Ugh, a cent." She lifted her flip flop clad foot. She was not in the mood to be stepping on bugs. "Look what you fucking did to my flip flops, huh?" The boy was crying as Charlotte aggressively turned him over with the ridge of her shoe. "Look at me when I'm fucking talking to you." She growled. "You like these so much, huh? Had to just fucking ruin them? Couldn't watch where you were fucking going? Huh?" She lifted her foot above the insignificant bug. "Well, you can fucking have them."

Michelle screamed as blood squirted in every direction as the boy she was just talking to seconds ago was instantly replaced with the massive foam flip flop. That was his life, gone, completely and utterly in an instant.

"Serves you right."