- Text Size +

Louise was cooking her dinner for one, as usual. Today, though, just so happened to be the single day that just loves to remind her of her ineptitude at finding a partner - valentines day. She shivered in her dimly lit Cleveland apartment, the heating was busted and she'd been sure to wear some good clothes. She sighed, stirring the pot of mac and cheese, when she heard a knocking on the door. With high hopes that it was someone here to actually see her for once, she turned around and was shocked to find she was now standing on a massive desert, the freezing weather now replaced with the beating hot sun.


That was a few minutes ago, since then she'd gathered at least the basic details of where she was: she was by the side of a massive pool, right near the drop off to the water, standing on a more elaborate smaller tile pattern to mark off the pool ridge, and right before her she'd just witnessed a giant girl just execute someone... her size. She stood there, in complete shock. She winced as the giant began to get up, her movements long and slow, and coming directly for her, making incredible distance with each step. She yelped as her foot raised high in to the air, and with breathaking speed it came down right in front of her. She screamed as the massive toes gripped the side of the pool, finding their footing. Louise turned around and immediately she saw the other foot come down parallel.

Charlotte was standing at the edge of the pool, cautious not to slip. She placed her feet together, she wasn't sure of the pool temperature today, but if the heating system did as it was meant to do there wouldn't be any issue. She began to sit down, and dropped her feet into the water all at once. The bitter cold made her shiver for a moment, and she decided to wait for her body to adjust before taking a further plunge. She drummed her fingers imaptiently against the tile.

Louise had narrowly avoided getting crushed by the massive girl as she sat down right on to her area. She was standing in the narrow section between the giant's massive crotch and falling into the pool. She panicked, any moment now the girl would come down into the water and carry Louise with her, she had to do get out of there. Louise gulped as she examined the incredibly large triangular bikini bottom covering what she could imagine was a tremendous sex. On her sides she was flanked with two massive legs, the skin bare and hairless, far too steep of a climb to attempt with such smoothness.

Charlotte's feet were accustomed to the temperature, she looked down to begin to climb down, when she noticed a single cent lying right before her crotch. She smiled, and lowered her hand down to pick her up with her fingers. The tiny jumped and immediately began running the opposite direction, so she merely curved her other hand and placed it in front of her, giving the tiny no choice but to run right in to her palm and giving Charlotte a chance to snatch her.

Louise was mortified as she was lifted up, dangling from the impressively sized index and thumb that were easily grabbing her. She watched as she was brought past her captor's generous covered breasts, past her neck, her lips, to her massive crystal blue eye which scanned her over, examining her.

"Huh" Charlotte grunted "This one sure is a lot uglier than the rest."

Louise's soul was crushed. Not only had she been humiliated by being brought up so easily to this girl's face, unable to do anything as she examined her naked body, but she had just been insulted as well. She gulped as she was lowered before the giant's large pink lips.

"Nope" Charlotte spoke, her warm hot breath washing over the tiny who winced in her grasp. "You're not cute enough to be my meal."
She dropped the tiny on her open palm, and prodded at her miniscule breasts. "You don't even have the assets" she chuckled "You're lucky you're here, though, because you'd have nothing going for you in the real world." She lowered the tiny girl to her boob.

"See this?" Louise was overwhelmed by the impressive sight of the giant's right breast, its intimate parts hidden by the blue fabric of her bikini. "This is what a real girl has, do you have that? No?"

Louise was pressed up against the fabric, pressed between her palm and the thick blue canvas. "I think..." The giant started "You need a closer look."
Charlotte grinned as she pulled her bikini away from her intimate flesh and dangled the tiny above. With one motion she dropped her in.

"Hope you grab on to something, you'll need it!" Charlotte bit her lip as she felt the tiny suddenly grab on to her nipple. "Alright, have fun!" She snapped the bikini back closed. Content with her little experiment, she patted her cup gently, feeling her captive try to maintain their grasp on her sensitive nipple, which quickly hardened. She grabbed the bottom of her breast and began pushing it around, but the tiny clearly wasn't going to fall any time soon. "Wow, you're pretty sturdy." She teased "Hope you're also a good swimmer!"

With that she dropped down into the water with a tremendous spalsh. Her body was immediatelly covered entirely in cold chlorine filled pool water. She was standing on the shallower end, and her 5'8'' body was only covered up to her neck with water.
Louise was drowning. She reflexively let go of the hard nipple she'd been using for stability, and began struggling to get out of the fabric prison as it was filled with pool water. Somehow, miracoulously, she found herself slipping through the fabric and floating to the top, but the splashing and chaos of the water threw her in every direction until she reached the surface in bubbly foam. Due to her lightness, she was easily floating above the water, but the water was too strong for her to move with her tiny legs, so she lay dormant.

Charlotte caught a glimpse of the tiny girl only a foot way from her, floating. She giggled. "Need a little help?" She cupped her hands around the tiny girl and brought her out of the water, her cupped hand filled with water. "Looks like you finally found a little pool your size!" She laughed.

Louise was panicking, the water was still much deeper than she was, and she immediately grabbed the side of the giant thumb forming the top of the cup. She screaemed as suddenly the entire structure was drained as the massive hand lifted with her on it.

"Ew" Charlotte grunted as the tiny girl was attached to her thumb. She shook and twitched her thumb, but the tiny refused to let go. "Get off!" She laid down her hand and rubbed the tiny into the side of her index finger, the friction making her drop off and into her palm.

"Just look at you" She grunted. "Tiny, ugly, small boobed and hanging on to my thumb like a little..." Louise's heart gasped. "Bug." She suddenly rolled the tiny into the palm of her hand.

Louise panicked, stumbling to get up as the palm began to close, the tremendous fingers coming down and blocking out the outside world.

Crunch. Charlotte frowned as blood ran down her wet fist, and she quickly dropped it back into the water to clean it, removing any remaining traces of the tiny she'd just put through near-hell. "Glad that's over with." And she headed into the deep.