- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mostly barefoot in this chapter, the rest of the tags to follow starting in the next chapter!

////////////////////

Everyone was mortified. Such an innocent life completely snuffed out.

Charlotte scraped the last of the remains off her flip flop against the tire, smearing gore into the ground for the other tinies to see. Without a second thought she continued to the chair, aggressively slamming her foot by the leg of the chair.

Michelle screamed as the same flip flop that had murdered an innocent boy a second ago came right for her and John. She yelped as the massive foam platform slammed in front of them, the gust of wind sending them both flying backwards. Michelle skidded across the floor, and got up confused. She looked at her knees and arms, they were visibly bleeding. John came towards her, and she began to cry John wrapped his scarred arms around her. "There, there, babe, it's gonna be alright, okay?"

"She... She killed him..." Michelle weeped.

"I... I know." John was trying to stay strong for his girlfriend, but it was tough to see another person murdered instantly. "But... But we're safe, okay?" He tried reassuring her.

Charlotte lazily slipped off one flip flop, letting it slide off her bare foot. She then shifted to her other one, and let her left foot free, the silver anklet glistening in the sunlight. She took a moment to consider whether to bring it into the pool or not, but decided to just keep it on - if she lost it, she could easily replace it or get Maria to go dive in and fish it out. Speaking of which, when was Maria going to come around with that smoothie she ordered?

She stood there, inspecting her bare foot. It really was aesthetically pleasing, at least she thought so, with perfectly trimmed, unpainted nails, and a nice curve to her toes - no strange abnormalities or anything. Even at her lowest level, on the literal feet she tread on, she felt perfect - because she knew she was.
Suddenly, out of the corner of her eye she noticed a quick movement. She turned her head and scanned the ground and her eyes locked with a tiny girl running across the floor.

"Really?" She shouted at the diminitive pest running away from her, she turned on her bare feet and took a single step.

Lindsey gasped as she realized she was this monster's next target. She began running away as fast as possible, picking up more speed than she thought she had in herself, but it was all for nothing as the giant took a single step and easily closed the distance. She screamed and ran even faster, past her limit, past everything.
Charlotte smirked and slammed her other foot right in the tiny girl's way. She chuckled as she collided with her heel, tumbling backwards.
Lindsey was on her back, crying, as she saw the full height of the giant standing right above her.

"P-P-Please don't kill me!" She yelled.

"Looks like another cent fell out of someone's pocket." Charlotte teased as she raised her bare foot.

Lindsey gasped as she saw the sole rise above her and quickly descend. This was going to be it. She cried as she saw the massive bare toe dropping down on her, and begin pressing in to her. But... She wasn't dead? The toe just kept pressing on her body, overwhelming it and pushing her roughly against the hard tile floor, but it wasn't fatal pressure. She immediately began flailing her arms at the toe, wiggling, struggling. "Please!" She cried "You don't have to kill me, please!"

Charlotte was thinking she would rather not get her bare feet so bloody, she just wanted to snuff this one out cleanly, suffocate her, but she kept resisting. "Stop struggling or I'll take the messy approach" She threatened.

Lindsey kept trying to get out of her situation. She wasn't going to die, not like this, this is... the worst. Being crushed by another girl's toe... that's just not a way to die. She had a family to go back to, a job, a career, not like this...
Charlotte checked her phone - 12 pm on the mark, she was supposed to be in the water by now. "Alright, your time's up." Charlotte pressed down with her toe, she felt the familiar crack as the struggling all at once stopped as the tiny's entire being was completely destroyed with a single small press.

She tilted her left foot, there was a bit of blood on her big toe, but nothing that some time in the pool wouldn't get off anyways. With that, she turned back to the chair.

John knew they couldn't be seen down under the chair, but he couldn't help but panic a bit when he saw those same feet that had just killed two people come back around towards him. He gulped as each loud slap of bare foot on tile came rebounding through his ears as he hugged Michelle close.

"Okay" Charlotte sighed, she put her phone on the table next to chair and took both hands on her hips and with one swift motion pulled her blouse off, revealing her full figure. She was wearing a modest two piece blue designer bikini with a complex texture, it was made of fine materials and was tied with a complex thin blue lace that was tied around her. Her bottom piece was thinner, and the rope was tied into a complex knot with two strings coming out that that hung by her side and flapped gently with her movements. She turned on her heel and looked at the pool, with the full force of the summer sun on her, she wanted nothing more than to dive in and she started walking forward to do exactly that.

Robin had just woken up in the middle of the floor. He didn't even have a moment to realize his surroundings when he heard a massive booming sound, then a shadow suddenly cast over him. Turning around, he yelped as he saw a tremendous bare foot come crashing down upon him, smushing him to nothing beneath the soft well pampered sole.

Charlotte felt a familiar crunch under neath her right foot, and she stopped. She looked down and raised her leg in a v shape so she could see the damage. She grabbed her foot with her hand and pressed her thumb into her sole, inspecting the small streak of slimy blood. Disgusted that such filth could be pressed against her without her permission or knowing, she slammed her foot back down on the ground and began scraping the remains off on to the clean tile beneath her, when she noticed another tiny girl standing mortified by the edge of the pool.

"Whoops." Charlotte chuckled "Was that your friend?" She pointed her bloody sole at the tiny.

Alison nearly barfed as she was shown the gory remains plastered on to the otherwise clean bare foot. The dichotomy of such a girl doing such incredibly horrendous things wasn't sitting well with her. She turned away.

"Hey, don't look away." Charlotte growled, she angrily slapped her foot down, making the tiny fall on their face. She smirked. "Get over here." She carefully used her other foot to grab the tiny girl between her big and second toes.

Alison dangled helplessly between the grubby toes as she was lifted high above the ground, she was going to die too, wasn't she? Between her toes. Why.

Charlotte sat down, with her feet out, and pulled the foot with her captive closer. For the first time Charlotte could see the actual details of one of these tiny bugs, cents as she called them, and she wanted to do nothing more than to punish her dearly for even daring to intrude upon her domain. "It's probably rather uncomfortable down there, huh?" She flexed her toes and gave a mischievous grin as the cent struggled helplessly between the grasp of her toes. "It's rather tough being at the feet of your master, not even worthy enough to be in my palm." She chuckled. "Not even worthy enough to have my full attention."

She reached down a finger and gently poked at the cent's face, who tried to turn away but was followed by Charlotte's delicate pad. "Come on, now, why are you so upset?"

Alison cried as the invasive pad of the index finger pushed at her nose and prodded her eyes. She didn't WANT to look at her, she wanted to turn away, pretend like she could be safe, but when she suddenly felt the thumb come down on her chin, covering her entire upper body, she broke down.

Charlotte noticed the faint moisture on the tip of her finger. "Oh" She mocked a disappointed tone. "Well I thought you had more resolve than this, but you're only one cent, so..." She paused. "Weak." Charlotte crunched her big toe forward, immediately pulverizing the tiny beneath it.

She took a moment to inspect the damage, she had ended yet another life beneath her feet, not even that, between her toes, and she felt a sense of power that was hard to describe. She always knew the lower classes were worthless, but these 'people' were literally just cents, completely devoid of value. She was actually fulfilling them, giving them a slight purpose, no matter how small, by doing what she was doing. They should be thankful.