- Text Size +

„And what is that supposed to be?” Christine asked furious while she examined the device. It was in really poor condition.

 

“This device is an energy transmitter, we had some problems with it recently, but we were able to fix it!” Mr. Smith replied.

 

“You think you had been able to fix it? Whoever tried to fix it, messed it up completely… I hope you took it from the energy grid?”

Christine’s hand ran along the blackened cables, which lay open because of the fact that much of the frame of the machine was uncovered.

 

“No, Ma’am! In fact it is the main device for sector seven” one of the workers who accompanied them said.

 

Angrily she glanced at Smith and his four employees. A useless gesture because the protective clothing hid her face behind dark black glass. “Mr. Smith, your power plant is operating under one of the largest cities in the world. It is extremely irresponsible. Everything is a mess, not even the half of the security regulations is fulfilled. How dare you to tell me that everything is alright and a visit completely unnecessary?”

 

“Dear Miss Wolf, as you already said we are operating below the surface, this is a concrete bunker, hard enough to protect everything above from greater damage! To fulfil security measures given to me by you and the state would be quite expansive… in fact so expensive that we would have to work a half year just to make profit again. The machines are working fine right now and my workers are more than able to deal with minor problems!” His reply stunned Christine for a second. She had never imagined that Smith would speak in such manner to her. “Ouch!” a spark hit her and she backed from the device. She was not sure, but she felt the cold touch of liquid at her fingertips.

 

“Minor problems? I’ve seen and heard enough! I want to leave now!” she hissed in barely contained rage.

 

“Of course!” Smith and his employees turned and escorted her to the Airlock. While they walked Christine felt a strange sensation. Growing inner warmth… Perhaps the rage! , she thought. She breathed and realized that her bra felt unusually tight. Her blouse was uncomfortably stretched by her breasts and it felt like her belt was stretched with added size of her hips and butt. Something was completely wrong. The environmental-suit hid her features completely and the clothes she wore beneath had been chosen because they were not too much emphasizing her body. Christine was a very good looking woman. The hair of the five foot six blond reached to her waist, a heart-formed face with high cheek bones and vivid blue eyes gave her a very beautiful appearance. Her 34C breasts and long, shaped legs made her a men’s fantasy come true. The jerk Smith tried on several occasions to seduce her, so she had chosen wide clothes to hide as much of her body from him as possible. Finally they reached the Airlock. Christine was relived, actually every breath strained her clothes and her bra felt more and more overmatched by her breasts. She freed herself from the environmental suit and realized that her breast had swollen to huge proportions. They were at least 40DD's now. And actually her belt WAS straining with the added size of her hips and butt. "What the heck?" she thought. "Did I just get aroused or
something?" Puzzled she looked at her big chest and placed her hands on her hips.

 

“You are looking great today, Christine!” she heard Smith’s voice. The voice reminded her of her job. I’ll find out what happened to my body later! , she thought and turned to face Smith.

 

“For you it is Miss Wolf, Mr. Smith! Your power plant is mess… a risk beyond comprehension! I will finish my report and your plant will be shut down in the next two days!” Christine was furious.

 

He just shrugged with his shoulders and shook his head “Miss Wolf, Miss Wolf… you are disappointing me,” his voice became cold “And I’m not going to shut down my plant! A pity you choose not to cooperate! Such a beautiful woman… what a waste! Jack!”

 

One of his workers raised an Injector and approached Christine.

 

“What are you doing? Stay away from me! I’m an inspector of the energy control authority. If you hurt me, you’ll be in trouble!” she said while she backed away. Suddenly the man jumped, she instinctive shoved him back, convinced not to stand a chance against a person considerably taller and stronger than herself. The unbelievable happened. She hit the worker at his right shoulder and sent him flying through the room. He smashed against the heavy blast door of the Airlock and remained there unconscious. Shocked everybody looked at her. Christine was also shocked and puzzled. How she managed to do that? Slowly she approached one of the metal lockers next to her. She wrapped her arms around the locker and pressed it against her huge, grown bosom. The locker seemed to without weight and she squeezed and squeezed. Screaming the metal was crushed by her strength and adamant body. She lifted the remains without effort and threw them trough the whole room into the next wall. The wall crumbled dust filled the air and large chunks of concrete flew through the air.

 

“I’m so incredible strong! Something transformed me… changed me… improved me!” Christine whispered to herself. Now she felt this inner warmth even more. A sharp, itching pain ran through her neck, three Injectors had pierced her skin and a greenish liquid ran through her veins. Angrily she shoved the three workers and sent them flying. She turned to Smith when she suddenly collapsed, unable to control her body.

 

“Neuro-toxin! My scientist developed it for the military forces some month ago! You’ll stay conscious and feel everything, but you won’t be able to control you body for the next twenty hours!” Smith said with a devilish grin “But don’t be afraid! You will be long dead before the effect wears of!”

 

He knelt down and petted her cheek with the back of his right hand. He was right; she could feel it and she hated the fact that he was able to touch her without a possibility for her to defend herself. Other workers, wearing environmental-suits, appeared and grabbed her. They lifted her limp body and turned to Smith.

 

“The inspector is pretty interested in our reactor chambers! Show one of them to her,” Smith commanded “good-bye… Christine!” Helpless Christine watched the slowly opening door of the Airlock. Despite her new strength she was unable to defend herself. If I survive your plot Smith, I’m going to destroy your little empire… and I will smash you! Christine thought bitterly, before she was carried into the reactor.

 

She was lying on the ground of a reactor chamber. This was ridiculous; she couldn’t possibly survive that long in a reactor. Three little pieces of metal penetrated her skin five minutes ago and now a reactor was not able to kill her? A robot had carried her to this place, because no worker was able to reach that region of the plant without risking serious damage to his health… or death. But she felt no pain, she didn’t feel sick. She felt the strange inner warmth growing. The sensation felt so good, the energy seemed to amplify it. Christine felt hornier every minute. I’m about to die and I’m aroused… that is sick, she thought. She also realized that she regained control of her body. She was able to move her fingers again and, with some effort, to move her arms and legs. The sensation was incredible now, she felt sheer lust. Slowly she placed her left hand on her large bust and the right hand between her legs.

 

“I’ll die happy and pleased!” she moaned softly barely able to think because of the growing desire.

 

Her nipples erected and hardened, while she continued to please herself. Her left index finger played with her right nipple, it was so unbelievable sensitive… The soft fabric of her blouse even increased the feeling, it felt so good. First Christine didn’t realize that her breasts started to expand. But not only her breasts were growing, her whole body was slowly swelling and expanding. Tiny tears appeared at the front of her blouse and bra, her trousers seemed to shrink. The sound of the reactor drowned the small popping sounds. Christine breathed faster, the tears grew wider and wider, while the seam of her jeans ripped open. The tears turned into huge splits revealing her large breasts swelling through the openings. Slowly her nipples cut through the bra, which still fought a hopeless fight against her huge, growing breasts. The pops turned into ripping sounds and finally her clothes lost the struggle against her body and ripped. Her bra even though it was penetrated by her nipples still struggled as a tiny red line against her enormous breasts. Her legs elongated and her torn clothes were now covered by her expanding body. Christine moaned louder, while she continued to please herself. Finally she climaxed which caused her growth to speed up even more. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation.

 

Slowly she rose, still shivering from the sensation. Her body smashed everything in its path, while she rose to her full new height. Her hair touched the ceiling of the large reactor chamber, while her legs and neck bended steel girders and tore pipes. Christine shivered a bit, overwhelmed by the sensation of her sheer might.

 

She opened her eyes and grinned: “It is about time to keep a promise!”

 

And she took her first step at her new height of sixty feet.