- Text Size +

You think about how crazy Anita’s legs and feet were while she was chatting to Diana, and you’re really tempted to go in her slippers without her knowledge. You look up at Diana, and you shout “I’ve made up my mind, Diana! Can you get me in Anita’s slippers?” Diana chuckles and says to you “Oh I had a feeling you’d ask that! Well, sure can do!”

Then she lowers you back down to her lap, and says “Okay, now just slide down my leg. Once you get down to the floor; I’ll help you into her slipper. But be quick about it! I think she’s almost done in there!” You slide down without a hitch, and land on the throw rug under the table. You wonder what Diana meant when she said she’d help you out but, before you can figure that out, you see Diana’s foot barreling towards you.

You think that she might not have noticed where you landed, but she dexterously grasps your tiny body with her overpowering toes. Even though it wasn’t your priority, you still enjoy how it felt to be manhandled by Diana’s sweaty and sticky toes. You can see her give you a thumbs up from below the table, before dropping you in the right fluffy slipper, grateful for how well Diana was prepared for this.

The first thing that hits you is the smell. It seemed to surround you, in a way that was similar to Diana’s green socks and moccasins. You were sure that Anita must have worn these slippers a lot when she was home. You also look around you and see that the walls are incredibly fluffy. You’re tempted to walk up and feel them, but you knew that you’d have the best experience if you were closer to the middle of the shoe or deep down around the toe section.

But the fluffy material you were standing in, which reached up to your knees, was damp and sticky. You were convinced that she rarely wore socks with these fluffy slippers. As you took in the unique and strong smelling atmosphere that was Anita’s slipper, you hoped that her feet would sweat a lot while playing around with you, treating you with as inhumanely as possible. But you remained focused, wading through the sticky fluff, and you eventually reach the toe section in time.

You then hear loud earthquakes in the distance, which were probably just caused by Anita walking back to the table. You were still getting used to your current stature, so these things were still pretty crazy for you. You see her stop right in front of the slippers, holding her soda in one hand, and her height really sinks in for you. Diana begins talking to her, which distracts Anita from sitting down right away, probably in an attempt to allow Anita’s height to really register for completely.

You could barely see her face past her chest, which even further cemented how huge these titans could be. While she was standing, she reached for the slipper next to the one you were in, and dragged it around and started slipping her foot in and out of it. It was an incredible sight. She then sits down and swings her legs under the table, bringing the inserted slipper with her. You braced yourself down in the toe section, preparing for what would happen next.

She then wiggles her foot into her right slipper, and worms it inside. For you, it seems like a massive creature was making its way inside of a damp and fluffy cave, as her feet completely blocked out any light, so it was difficult to see at first. Her humongous toes collide with you, and you wind up in-between her 3rd and 4th toes, and you can immediately tell that they were sticky and sweaty, and had a very strong odor.

She starts wiggling her toes madly, trying to identify you, which shoved you into the flesh of those massive toes. Luckily, because of your current miniscule size, Anita just thought you were a pebble and ignored it consciously. Though unconsciously, she continued to mash and squeeze at you with her powerful and long toes, shoving you around unceremoniously and covering you with layers and layers of foot sweat.

Diana then says, “Hey, wanna watch a movie? I found a really cheesy comedy on Netflix the other day!” Anita laughs and says “Oh you know me! I love those kinds of movies! Let’s go!” And with that, she slammed the ball of her right foot down, pushing you even deeper into her sweat covered toes.

They walk over to the living room and sit down on the couch together. They sit together closely, ready to enjoy themselves. You were being continually squashed by Anita’s relentless toes, and you loved every second of it. She then begins to complain to Diana, saying “Man, I think I have a tiny pebble in my shoe. It’s really bugging me. And it almost feels like it’s moving about a little bit too.” And then she removed her right foot from the slipper, and wiggled and squeezed her toes aggressively, smothering you with her massive and sweaty toe flesh.

As you were brutally smashed and mashed by your annoyed fleshy neighbors, you could see Anita look down in your direction with a very flustered expression, and you’re glad that she has no suspicions about what her annoying pebble actually was. Diana quickly said, “Oh it’s probably just your imagination. I’m sure it’s just a tiny pebble. But you should just try and crush it. I’m sure with enough effort; you’ll be able to grind it away!”

You were both pleased and worried by what Diana said. You knew that she was trying to give you the most intense experience possible with Anita, and you had no doubt that it’d be even better if she was more ruthless. You just hoped that you’d be durable enough for whatever Anita tried to do to you.

Anita looked back at Diana and said “Yeah you’re probably right. And it does feel kind of good down there. It might be fun for me to try and pulverize it!” She then let out a roaring laugh and looked down at her toes, and slammed the foot down very hard, and said, “You hear that pebble? I really like how you feel down there, and I’m sure my toes feel the same. I hope you’re prepared, because I’m not gonna show you any mercy! Enjoy!”

You grew very frightened, and very excited, very quickly as you heard what she said to you. You were a little surprised that Anita had this kind of side to her, because she was usually pretty nice, but then you remembered her playful and prank-oriented side. Diana wasn’t too surprised, because as nice as her friend was, she had a highly mischievous and playful side to her too.

The she started squeezing her toes again with renewed intensity and passion. She also wiggled her toes much tighter, in an attempt to grind you to dust. You were enjoying this experience so much, and you thought again about how glad you that Diana made you so durable and tiny. She then looked down at you and bit her lip, and you were sure that she was having a really good time.

But Diana turned on the TV, so they could start their movie, and Anita instinctively shuffled her feet back into her slippers. As they began watching, Anita paid less and less attention to her pebble consciously, but her toes continued to rub you down relentlessly. As they watched, whenever there was a funny scene, Anita laughed loudly and swung her legs about, shaking you intensely.

She would also frequently tap her feet, repeatedly slamming you into the fluffy interior of her slippers. Then she put all of her weight onto the balls of her feet, and ground her feet back and forth, in another attempt to grind you into dust. And of course during all of this, Anita’s toes continued to sweat profusely, thoroughly drenching you in the stuff, and you didn’t want it to stop.

But both girls eventually removed their footwear, and as they sat together, Diana started playing some footsies with Anita. She was feeling left out after giving you to Anita, so she wanted to mess with you too. You really appreciated just how far Diana was willing to go to for you, and how much she enjoyed playing with you too.

Anita always liked to play with others, although most people didn’t like to, so she never really got the chance. But she and Diana used to play footsies all the time back in high school, and still would still do so every once in awhile today. They rubbed their toes against each others’ feet and toes furiously, roughly gripping each other at times.

And you were treated to the best game of footsies of your life, where you are vigorously groped by both Diana’s and Anita’s toes. It almost felt like you were trapped within a hurricane of sweat and flesh, where every moment involved you getting brutally massaged by those massive and fleshy monsters.

Then Diana had a devilishly clever idea for how she could mess with you next, and spoke to Anita. She said “Hey, why don’t you try on my moccasins? I’d also like to try on those comfy slippers. It’ll be fun!” Anita agreed and said “Sure! I’m sure your moccasins are comfortable too!” They then grabbed each others’ shoes, and Anita shook her feet into Diana’s moccasins lazily.

And since Diana had slightly larger feet than she did, the moccasins were a bit roomier than she was used to. So the first thing Anita did was wiggle her toes furiously inside the moccasin, trying to fully experience how they felt. You were shuffled about, from toe to toe, and you ended up further down in-between her 3rd and 4th toes.

And the more she wore these well worn moccasins, the more her feet sweated, and that sweat covered you up thoroughly. Anita also rhythmically scrunched and squeezed her toes, shoving you deeper and deeper inside the cracks and folds in-between her two massive and affectionate toes. But eventually, the movie they were watching ended and Anita prepared to go back home for the night.

She quickly slipped out of Diana’s moccasins and put back on her own slippers. When she got them on completely, she stomped down on them a few times for good measure, securing your position trapped deeply inside of the sweaty fold in-between her toes. And at this point, you could no longer move a muscle, because the fleshy walls practically sealed you tightly in place.

Diana was thinking of something a bit mischievous. She wondered if she should leave you in Anita’s slipper for the night. She was sure you’d enjoy it, and she could always try and invite her over the next morning just to make sure you remain safe. It could get dangerous, because Anita has no idea about you right now. If she doesn’t, then she’ll just tell her about it right now.

That way, you’ll be safe and Anita will be aware of you, so she can play around with you at a later point. She feels bad about not giving you a choice in the matter, but it couldn’t be helped. Sometimes you needed to take risks, and she was sure that it would be more memorable and exciting that way. She sees Anita walking towards the door, ready to leave, and you are panicking right now.

You wonder if Diana forgot about you! You hoped she didn’t, because you had no idea what could happen if you went back with someone who also had no idea about your tiny existence, even if she was an old friend and a big crush for you. Diana comes to a decision, and says:

Choices                                   

1) “Have a good one Anita! Come over in the morning, okay!”

2) “Hey, don’t leave just yet. I need to show you something.”

Chapter End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.