- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Just as a heads up before you begin reading: this is a primarilly feet centered story. If you like feet, then you're in luck. But if you don't really like it, then there won't be much more for you. Sorry!

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Introduction

In this story, Nick will have a shrinking adventure. The specifics will depend on the person who will shrink him, Diana, who is a good friend of his. This story will have more aware content than my previous story, Shrunk in College, does, but it will still have some unaware scenarios as the stories develop. If you wanted a bit more aware stuff, then this story might be right up your alley.

How to Navigate the Story

This story is structured like a semi-Interactive Story.

The way you navigate this story is that at the end of each chapter, there will be either a set of options or a single option on where the story goes next. In order to choose which option you would like to follow, you follow what the Chapter ID says, and then pick the chapter in the Table of Contents that has that same Chapter ID.

This new system should make following chapters a bit easier for everyone, instead of counting each number in the old system.

I might end up making a web for all of the chapters, if I have the time. It might be a good visualization tool for this story.

Main Routes

There are specifications on whether or not the current route is a main one or a one off side story. Each side story will have the character’s name followed by ‘main’ (For Anita’s main route, follow the AnitaMain IDs) These follow number order (Main-chapter 1 leads to Main-chapter 1 and so on)

The one exception is the part where Diana and Anita are mainly together. That section is identified with a Diana/Anita ID. And they can lead to main routes for either character or side stories for either character.

Side Stories

Side Stories are a bit different, but they still follow the general format. The main difference is that each Side Story will have a main number attached, and chapters that lead off of a Side Chapter will use letters for their sequence. So the second Side Story for Anita will first be identified as AnitaSideStory2. And the chapters that follow them will have a letter attached for whichever choice is used. (If there are 2 choices, the choice 1 gets A and choice 2 gets B; and more letters get added for each choice)

EX: if we followed Anita’s second Side Story and went two more chapters along, while picking the first choice of and then the second choice for each chapter, the identifier would look like this: AnitaSideStory2AB (The A stands for the choice that was made at the first branching point in the Side Story and the B stands for the choice that was made at the second branching point in the Side Story)

 

Note on Reviews

I'd like to stress that reviews that leave no workable feedback will be removed, so make sure you at least give an opinion about the story/chapter. I'm not picky, so as long as you make the effort to say something meaningful and specific, then it will most likely be good enough for me. 

I'd rather my reviews not get cluttered up with jokes or silly messages, because there are plenty of other options if you'd like to do that. (I want to leave this warning in the front, so nobody is surprised if their review is removed and you don't know why!)

Character Bios

Nick

  • He is a finishing high school senior, ready to finish up school and enter a new phase in life. He’s a pretty laid back guy in general, but also tries to help people when they need it. Because he’ll be graduating soon, he doesn’t have much work or much of a drive to do what little he has. He frequently spends it either playing video games or watching shows, and spending time with some friends.
  • He is 19 years old.
  • Nick is 5’11 (he’s close to 6 foot, but he’s not quite there) and has very lightly olive skin. He has dark black hair, which he keeps fairly short, and tries to keep relatively clean shaven, but he can get a bit lazy on the weekends.
  • Nick is a smart enough guy, although he usually is pretty pessimistic about his abilities, so he usually struggles with practical applications based around his learned skills. Nick does have a slight interest in this particular kink, although he’s always viewed it as an unattainable fantasy. When Nick went to an accepted student’s day at his chosen university, he realized that an old friend was the one doing the campus tour.

Diana Williams

  • She changed her major a few times, which explains why she’s still attending college around the time that Nick would begin to as well. She was an RA in the one of the freshman buildings, and he couldn’t believe how beautiful she was.
  • She is an incredibly tall woman, standing at about 6’3”, and has flowing long blond hair and slightly tan skin. She has a few freckles and bright blue eyes. She also has size 12 feet.
  • Even though she was provided with a dorm room for the school year, they also gave her a stipend so she could live off campus in an apartment during the summer, when she wouldn’t be RA-ing.
  • She is 25 years old.
  • When Nick went over her house back when she was still in high school, and he was in grade school, she’d sometimes get you to give her foot massages, and he obliges because he thinks that her feet are amazing. Nick does like feet quite a lot, but he tries to not show it so things don’t feel weird, but he can’t help but give quick glances from time to time when he’s with her.
  • It doesn’t make it any easier to resist those cursory glances when she always wears a wide variety of footwear; ranging from nice athletic sneakers, to fluffy moccasins and slippers, to fancy dress flats, to even well-worn flip flops. And the fact that she vigorously shoeplays with all of them makes it even harder to resist.
  • Nick has a feeling that she suspects his interest in feet, but she hasn’t said anything yet; and he doesn’t want to be the one to start that conversation.

Anita Li

  • She and Diana were old friends from their high school days, and she would sometimes see Nick while she spent time with Diana. She thought that Nick was a cute kid, and got along pretty well with him whenever they spent time together.
  • Anita is a tall girl, standing at 6’2”. She has dark black hair that goes down to her shoulders, and she wears it in a part going over the left side. She also has dark black eyes. She wears a pair of thick rimmed glasses. She has a shoe size of 11.
  • She just turned 29, but she still feels young and energetic. She is also highly playful, and if she knew about Nick’s current size; then she’d love to have fun with him all the time.
  • She has also noticed Nick staring at her feet from time to time, and he would try and sit where he’d have a better view of them as well, but she normally ignored it. It never bothered her either way, and part of her found it adorable that he had a little crush on her.
  • There was one moment where he became Anita's footstool, without her knowledge, a few years ago. It was quite an experience for him to be mashed and played with by the very feet and toes that he always admired from a distance, but could never experience up close. Something like that has never happened since, and Nick would do anything to be around those feet again, and Diana might just be able to make that happen for him.
  • And Nick felt practically entranced whenever he was around her, because she played with her shoes even more furiously than Diana did.
  • She works at the local university’s library, in the archives section. She doesn’t get to see Diana as much as she’d like, because they are both so busy.

Neha Ali

  • She is a 26 year old Middle Eastern woman, and is good friends with Diana. They are old buddies back from when they both worked at a sandwich shop during freshman year of college. They like to meet up at least every other week, so they can catch up.
  • She is currently working as an assistant for a local law firm, as an internship. She’s currently a senior political science major, and she plans to go to law school after that.
  • She does not know Nick or has heard about him at all from Diana, so they’d be practically strangers if they’d ever met.
  • She’s a sweet person to anyone she meets, but she has been known to pull her fair share of pranks and jokes before. She is also highly mischievous and devious, and if she found Nick shrunken, then she might delay letting Diana know about it and mess around with Nick for awhile.
  • Neha has light brown skin with a few freckles, as well as long brown hair. She’s a pretty slender person, although she is still curvy enough for her own liking. She also has piercing turquoise eyes, and she is frequently complemented on them. She is 6’1” and has size 13 feet.
  • After meeting Nick, she’s developed a bit of a habit of calling him Little Nicky.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

NEW best girl poll!!

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Diana is an upperclassman that you know from a few years ago, while you were still in grade school. She lived in the same area as you, and she actually went to your high school a few years before you got there. She is a very kind and likable woman. Even though there was about a 10 year difference between the two of you, you still tried to hang out with Diana whenever you could.

Even from a young age, you had a strong crush on her, even though you weren’t too sure about those feelings at first. After she graduated high school, you didn’t really see her often, and it wasn’t until you saw her again at that accepted student’s day did you feelings for her reignite. She was an RA and she told you that tours like those were one of her duties.

That night, you guys went into her RA room and chatted for hours, taking time to catch up. At one point, she asked you if you wouldn’t mind giving her a foot massage, as she was very sore from giving tours all day. You oblige, trying to sound like you weren’t incredibly excited to be able to give Diana a foot massage. You set yourself up down beside her bed, sitting on a comfy bean bag chair, as Diana rested on her bed. You rub her right foot for a good hour, and then you grab her left foot, and Diana says “Oh wow! You’re really good at this!”

As you rubbed her left foot, intent on making sure that Diana was happy with your work, you realized that she actually fell asleep. As she stirred a bit, she actually moved her right foot and it landed squarely on your face! You tried to hide your excitement, and just stayed still, hoping that you wouldn’t wake her.

The way that her foot was positioned on your face, your nose was stuck in-between her 1st and 2nd toes, forcing you to breathe through them; as her long sole covered your mouth completely. They had a pretty strong, but also amazing, odor; and you couldn’t believe what luck you had. Diana wasn’t kidding that she was on her feet all day! Every once in awhile, she would scrunch her toes, playing with your nose as she happily slept.

Eventually, Diana woke up, and was shocked to find you at her feet. She asked you, “Oh my gosh! Did I fall asleep? I’m so sorry Nick! And you even got stuck with my stinky feet!” She giggled, and you did too, trying to make it seem like you weren’t in heaven back then. She then says “Well thanks again for the massage, Nick! Do you think I can call on you whenever I need a nice relaxing massage?”

You stammer out a response, and say “Uhh… I don’t know. I might get busy with school work?” She then positions both of her feet in front of you, and plants them on your chest, lightly but also firmly. She then says “Are you sure? You do such a good job!” You then say “Well… If you insist.” She then moves her feet up, and rests the balls of her feet against your cheeks, and scrunches them with her slender toes; and says “Oh you’re the best! I knew I could count on you, Nick!”

You laugh, trying to conceal your excitement, and she looks at you deeply and sensually, before noticing the time snaps her back to reality. She yells, “Oh man! It’s really late! You should go back to your assigned room. There will be a lot more things to do tomorrow.” She then grips your nose in-between her 1st and 2nd toes, and says “Have a good night Nick! I hope you enjoyed yourself.”

You then get up and leave Diana’s room, and you say “I had a great time catching up with you, Diana! See you soon!” After you leave, Diana says to herself after hugging her pillow tightly, “Man he grew up. But he’s still a little cutie. I hope we can spend a lot more time together in the future.”

The next day came, and it was fairly uneventful. Today, they mainly had you guys sit through lengthy presentations on why you all made the right choice, and blah blah blah... You were tired of all of these college introduction things, because they were all the same. But then, after it was all over, you saw Diana coming up to you. She gave you a big hug, and was actually able to lift you up in the air a bit, reminding you of how tall she was.

She gave you a small piece of paper and said, “Here! It’s got my new address on it. I don’t actually live in the dorms in the Summer, so if you ever want to hang out, shoot me a message! You’ve still got my number, right?” You nod, and say “Thanks Diana! I’ll definitely come see you when I can!” She then adds “Oh, and I know you must have a lot of free time right now. I remember how senior year was back at high school. So if you’re ever feeling bored, give me a shout! I have a lot of free time right now too!” You nod, willing to take her up on that in the future. She then sends you off on your way, before giving you another bear hug, and then running off; obviously to do more RA work.

That was about a week ago, and right now, things are as dull as they can get. Your parents needed to go away on business, and wouldn’t be back for a few weeks. They left you a decent allowance for food and things, and even left you an emergency debit card if things got a bit tight; though you knew you couldn’t use it unless things got really desperate. And most of your friends were busy with school stuff, because they got unlucky and got the strict teachers this year, so they had no time to hang out.

You, on the other hand, had more free time than you knew what to do with, so you thought that you should hit Diana up on her offer to hangout. So you give her a call, and she answers enthusiastically, as always, and says that she’d love to hang out with you. She asks to come over your house, as she hasn’t been there in ages. You’re fine with that, and wait patiently for her. Luckily, you live in the suburbs of the city that your future college is situated in, so it won’t take more than 30 minutes for her to get to your place.

You decide to set up your room, and generally tidy it up a bit, in preparation of Diana coming over. You guys have played video games together from time to time when you hung out before, playing old school Super Smash Bros at her house. Since you were a fair but younger than she was, you were introduced to these classic video games through her. Because of all the fun you had together playing these older games, it inspired you to save up your money and get yourself an N64.

You set up the console, and made sure that your copy of Super Smash was working properly, and then waited for Diana to come over. You left the door unlocked for Diana to come in, as you lived in a nice enough neighborhood where people could leave their doors unlocked from time to time. After a little while, you heard the front door open, and Diana announce “It’s me! I’m coming up!”

When she opened the door, the first thing you notice is that she was barefooted, and you tried to avoid staring. She noticed the N64, and said “Oh sweet! You got one of these? You’ve really got good taste!” You both then sit down on the floor, on top of a few pillows and such, and get ready to play some Smash!

As you guys play, every once in a while you take quick peeks at Diana’s feet, amazed by how her toes wiggle playfully as you both compete. Eventually, as the scores are fair even, Diana props her feet onto your lap and asks you “Nick… You wouldn’t mind giving me a quick massage, wouldn’t you? I was on my feet all day today, preparing for the next batch of campus tours. I’d really appreciate it.”

 You reply, trying to keep your cool, “Sure thing Diana! You know I’m okay with helping you out!” So you begin giving Diana a thorough foot massage, making to rub even her toes completely and gently. Once you finish, Diana responds to you happily, saying “Oh man! You’re the best! Now, do you wanna have a bit more fun, Nick?”

You’re not too sure what Diana meant from that, but you felt as if she was getting taller, which was pretty weird. But the next thing you knew, you were looking up at Diana, who looked like a giant, with her feet propped in front of you, with her heels close to you. You think you’re about an inch tall, although you’re not too sure how you figured that out so soon, but you don’t question it.

You feel absolutely terrified, and you ask Diana, while stammering “What’s happening?? Help me!” She moves her feet, so you can look up at her face, and she says to you softly and sweetly, realizing that you were so scared, “Don’t worry Nick; I did this to you. I just wanted to give you a little reward for putting up with my big, stinky feet!” She giggles again, only this time, it sounded more like a booming laugh that shook you to your very core. She then plopped her right foot down in front of you, and the impact nearly knocked you off your feet, and she positioned her foot so her toes took up your entire world view.

 It was when that happened that you became aware of how strong her feet smelled from this position. You were well aware that Diana’s feet could smell strong from all of the times that you gave her massages, but right now you could practically feel the odor emanating from these massive feet; and as overpowering it felt to you, you actually enjoyed being able to bask in it completely.

She then asks you, playfully, “Say Nick, you like my feet don’t you? I’ve seen you sneak a few looks now and again, and I think it’s really cute! No need to feel embarrassed about it! Well, Nick?” You immediately shout up to her, seeing her face from in-between her 2nd and 3rd toes, “I really do, Diana! I think I always have. I’ve just been too ashamed to admit it to myself!” Diana then gives a very sympathetic look, goes *aww* while affectionately rubbing your head with her 2nd toe.

She then asks you, “Well Nick? Do you want to have some fun down with my feet? I hope you know that I don’t mind at all! In fact, sometimes, playing with a tiny pebble can be a good stress reliever. And just so you know, you’re a heck of a lot more durable now, so you’ll do an awesome job!” But then she looks towards your N64 game collection, and asks you enthusiastically “Oh, Nick! You’ve got Kirby 64?? I loved that game! Would you mind if I played that while you had your fun?” Before you can respond, Diana gets up, and her full height really sinks in for you.

She seemed more like a goddess than your friend. After she gets the game, she quickly switches the cartridges, reminding you that she was very experienced with the N64’s era, and sits down in front of you. She then looks down at you seductively, while biting her lip, and asks “So Nick? Are you ready to have the time of your life?”

To Be Continued (Go to Chapter DianaMain1)

Chapter End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.