- Text Size +

Anita pins you down under her 3rd toe burying your face in her toe flesh as well as pressing your body into the damp cotton fabric, and pushes down hard enough so you cannot move anymore, but she doesn’t do anything else yet. The toe does begin to rub your tiny body up and down thoroughly, and it felt much gentler than she had been before, almost like a full body massage.

It slowly and sensually moves up your entire body, making sure that every inch of you was rubbed lovingly by the toe. It turns out that Anita decides to check her phone really quick, distracting her momentarily from her targeted ‘pebble’, and sees a message from Diana saying: “Hey Anita! Don’t forget about Nick, alright! You’ve got to keep him safe!” That message jolted her thoughts back to Nick, and the details of last night which she wasn’t thinking of consciously before. She had a specific, but also very quick, thought process as she remembered all of the details.

First, she fully remembers that she got you to go back with her last night after hanging out with you and Diana. She then wonders about the last time she saw you, realizing that she never went to bed with you or saw you go to bed.

Then her mind returns to the pebble that had been bothering her recently, and wiggles her toes while thinking, moving you about. She looks down at the boot, and it finally clicks that the ‘pebble’ that she was treating so terribly must have actually been you! Anita scrambles to remove her boot, in an attempt to rescue you from her mistake, hoping that you were okay.

Anita quickly looks around, making sure that no one was around, because she didn’t want any of her co-workers to find out about her tiny friend. She unties the boot and removes her socked foot, and then she takes the boot to shake it out, realizing that you were not inside of there. She then looks at her sock and lifts her socked foot up to her lap, and pulls it off quickly, and shakes it about to empty its contents.

She does not see you because you are still stuck to her toes, and she looks there next, realizing where you must have been. Anita finally separates her toes, and scans them thoroughly, and she eventually sees you weakly smiling at her. She gently peels you away from her toe and carefully brings you to her face. You can tell from her face that she is heartbroken, and it eases your mind knowing that she truly didn’t mean to treat you the way she did while you were inside her boot, so you decide to make sure that Anita doesn’t feel at fault for this, and to make her know that you forgive her.

Anita holds you close to her face, and you can see tears welling up inside her, and she begins to speak to you, softly but exasperatedly. She says “Oh my god, Nick! I can’t believe what I was doing while you were in there. I can’t begin to tell you how sorry I am for forgetting you and subjecting you to this kind of torture. I’d understand if you’d rather me not watch over you anymore, given how irresponsible I was today and last night. I can only hope that this won’t impact our friendship.”

You smile up to Anita, completely understanding that she did not mean any of what she had done to you throughout the day, but you do have some judgments on her responsibility however, but you don’t really worry about that right now. You motion to her that you’d like to respond, and she brings you up to her ear, so you don’t need to strain your voice. You say, in a gentle but also slightly exhausted tone, “I forgive you Anita! I know you didn’t mean any of it, so I’m still okay with spending time with you.”

You pause before continuing and say with a slight smirk “But maybe next time, you can try and remember the person you invite back to your apartment?” She giggles at what you say, and it seems to succeed in brightening her spirits, at least somewhat. “You know what Nick? You might just be right.” You both laugh a little bit; putting that rough experience behind the both of you, and Anita brings you back down.

She says “Let me set you up a small area so you can rest. I still have a few hours left in my shift, so you can take a nap at my desk.” She then rummages through her desk and pulls out a soft cloth, and folds it about until it would fit nicely in her glasses case. Before putting you down, Anita leans in towards you, and gives you a very light and gentle kiss.

Her lips softly hug you, and you feel happy that you’re being cared for by a loving, if forgetful, giantess. Then she places you on the makeshift cloth and glasses case bed, and it is very soft and relaxing, and you quickly fall into a deep and restful sleep, recovering from the crazy experience. While you rest, Anita looks down at you with a relieved but still guilt filled face, as she still feels terrible because of what she did.

After about an hour, you slowly wake up, feeling much better than you did earlier. You’re surprised that you feel better so soon, and you make a mental note to ask Diana about it when you next see her, and you begin looking up at Anita. She is very focused on her work, most likely expecting you to be out for a good while longer, so you begin to look over her as she works. You see how beautiful she looked at your angle, and her eyes were incredibly focused on her work.

You were also amazed by how large she appeared right now, where you thought that one of her glasses lenses could easily cover your tiny body. She also paged through her large binder, and her razor sharp focus impressed you greatly, understanding how she can really hone in on one or two things intently, even if she was pretty forgetful at times.

And seeing how focused she currently was, you thanked the heavens that Anita read that text message when she did, otherwise; you didn’t really want to think about what could have happened. And because she was at work, she was wearing some makeup, and you thought that it made her look truly stunning, and it made you glad that you could call her your friend.

After watching Anita for a little bit, you were beginning to get restless, so you got up so you could chat with Anita for a bit. You hope that she would be able to talk with you for a little bit, realizing how busy she looked right now. You see that her left hand was on the table not moving, so you walk up and rub one of her fingers, but it causes her to reflexively pin you down before looking to see what she felt.

She gasps and picks you up instead, and she asks you “Why are you up so soon, Nick? Are you already feeling better?” You reply “Yep! I feel great! But I was also feeling a bit bored down there, so I hoped that you weren’t too busy to chat for a bit. What were you working on?” Anita’s face lights up, eager to share her research project with her tiny friend, and says “I’m working on a project gauging the effectiveness of college libraries for student achievement on the college level! I’m looking at a bunch of different university libraries, seeing what kinds of services they provide, and then looking at their test scores and stuff like that. I’ve been working on this for a few months now, and I’m pretty proud of it myself!”

Anita goes on, describing different aspects of her study and her methodology, and you barely understood half of it, but you still enjoyed talking, or rather listening, to her. The way her face shined and beamed when she talked about something that impassioned her really makes her seem even more amazing and beautiful. And you were entranced by how her voice bounced as she spoke, almost as if it dragged you along.

But after talking for awhile, you could hear someone walking towards Anita’s desk, and she suddenly grabs you in her hand, as if she was hiding you. A serious, but also dull, sounding man begins speaking to Anita, and she responds back to him professionally, while squeezing you in her hand. It wasn’t all that hard, but you could tell that she was doing this because she felt nervous, because you could feel her palms get a little sweaty. Eventually the guy leaves, and Anita quickly opens her palm back up, and apologizes.

She says “Sorry about that! That was my boss, and I didn’t want him to discover you, and I probably would have gotten in trouble if he found out a brought a friend to work; even if you are so tiny.” Anita gives a light chuckle after saying that, and you thought that she’d never get tired of making size jokes around you. You don’t mind, and ask her about what he talked to you about, saying “It’s cool Anita. So what was he talking to you about?”

She responds and says “My boss wants be to present my findings to a library research group. I’m a little nervous about doing it, but it would be a big step for me.” So you ask her “Is there anything I could do to help out? I couldn’t sit back here while you were nervously presenting something!” Anita’s eyes lit up, and you could tell that she did have an idea on how you could help her.

She says “Well… I do think there is one way that you could help me out. I’d be a lot less nervous if you came with me while I presented!” You were fine with this, but were a bit confused, so you asked “Wait, where would you want me to be? Didn’t you say that I shouldn’t be discovered by your boss?” Anita giggles and responds “Yup, I sure did say that! But I think that you could still be of help, but still not be found by my boss or any other staff members.”

You seem skeptical, as Anita continues, saying “If you’d go inside my boot while I gave the presentation, I could play around with you like a stress ball, so I could focus on my presentation. I know that these boots weren’t great for you before, but things will be different this time! And besides, you said you’re already feeling great, and we both know that you can handle tons of loving punishment. You can’t imagine how much of a happy girl you’d make me, Nick!”

You try and stop yourself from swooning over her sweet and seductive words and promises, as you’re not entirely convinced, so you wait until she finishes with her ideas. Anita continues, and says “So, if you’d rather not go back inside my scary boot, I could always hide you somewhere on the podium, so I could see you provide me your moral support. I’d greatly appreciate either one, Nick! But, can you really admit that you wouldn’t love to go back in those rough leather beauties?”

So you think things over, and you really want to help out Anita, and you do really want to go back for another round with Anita’s insane toes. So you yell up to her, saying “You know what? I’ll go in your sock! I’m game for round two, and if it means helping you out, then I’m reading and willing.”

Anita nearly squeals, and picks you up while kissing you repeatedly; and you love the love and attention she is giving you. Then she takes off her right boot and sock, and opens it up while saying “The presentation shouldn’t be too long, and I’ll get you out once I’m finished. You’ll be a huge help, even if you’re the furthest thing from huge right now!” She giggles as she drops you into the sock, and you take in the scents again, as they wash around you.

Then she puts her sock back on, wiggling her toes until you were jammed between her 3rd and 4th toes, and then she puts back on the boot as well. Then she gets up, gathers her materials, and walks to the conference room to start her presentation, loving how you feel between her toes.

To Be Continued

Chapter End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.