- Text Size +

You hear her yell to herself, “Oh man! Oh man! I was supposed to go to the gym an hour ago! Man I’m running so late!” As she’s worrying, she stomps around her apartment frantically searching for her gym clothing, which repeatedly mashes you into her titanic toes. She runs about, quickly performing all of her morning hygiene duties, sometimes doing two things at once. All throughout this, she does not look down at her slippers, and you get continuously smashed inside her chaotic slipper by her insanely active toes.

You try moving around, before the sweat completely immobilized you, in a last ditch attempt to get her to look down. But all you manage out of her is a ruthless and intense stomp, which quickly ends you attempts to be noticed. Maybe it would be best if you waited until she was a bit less stressed out, because right now all you’re managing on doing is inviting more punishment from her. Though, part of you wants to continue to mess with her, hoping she will get more and more relentless with her torture tactics, but you let logic and reason dictate your thoughts for now, and not your passion.

She eventually gets on her shirt and pants, and opens her sock drawer. She then exclaims, “Oh crap! Are none of my socks clean? Screw it; I’ll just grab a dirty pair. I’m just going to the gym after all.” You’re excited that your first experience inside Anita’s socks will be inside ones that will be already dirty and used, and already pre-coated in her natural foot scent. She grabs a pair of long white socks, and you can see the rough patches near the toe section.

She sits down on her bed and rests the foot you are attached to on the bed, preparing to put her socks on. You can see her immense figure uncaringly looking towards her feet, and you yell up at her, shouting at her for one last attempt at discovery. You seem to get a reaction out of her, but Anita just thought she heard a fly buzz, and ignored your pleas. She quickly pulls the sock on, covering you completely, and wiggles her toes to get a feeling of them.

In the process, you were shuffled about madly in there and were forced to get to know every toe space in that immense foot. And the smell was at an entirely different level when compared to when you rode in her fluffy slippers, probably because of how much she used these for working out. You were sure she would work up a lot of sweat soon, and you were looking forward to it.

The she walks over to her sneakers, while pushing you deeper and deeper inside her toe spaces, and begins to shove them in. Since she was in a rush, she started grinding the ball of her foot back and forth in an attempt to force them in, which kept you thoroughly disoriented and mashed. Then she tapped down the toes of the shoes, to confirm that they were in all of the way, and you were shaken about.

Her tapping also dislodged you from your current toe companions, and you got slammed into all of the others, and ended up ensnared by her 3rd and 4th toes, and they rubbed against you in an attempt to get to know you intimately. She then announces to herself, “Alright, now to get to the gym! I should run there. It would be a nice way to work off that oversleeping I did.”

And you wondered how much you would be brutalized by this coming sprint to the gym, but you were confident in Diana’s durability to keep you safe. So you focused you thoughts on how much fun you’d have as you were pulverized during the run, instead.

As she runs, you are continually slammed into the rough shoe material by her thundering toes. You wish that she wore those slippers again, because these were much too hard and tough for your liking. The one positive of her run though, was that her feet sweated bullets, so you were given a healthy serving of sweat to keep you lubricated inside of the shoe.

And it was pretty warm out today, so Anita’s shoe quickly got very steamy and humid. You loved the atmosphere that was forming inside this shoe, and you hoped that the temperature would continue to rise, to amplify the sweat and humidity formed inside your shoe abode. And that sweaty coating caused you to get to know every inch of Anita’s massive shoe clad foot, sliding you about as Anita ran.

And you were glad you got to experience this amazing tour in one of Anita’s dirty and used socks, which were already covered by her natural odor and scent, which made the experience all the more intense and exhilarating.

You first slid away from the writhing toes that provided you with endless amounts of love and brutality, and got acquainted with her fleshy, sweat covered, sole. After you stopped there, you were slowly engulfed by her sweaty flesh. Anita felt you, or rather something, poking her in there, and started grinding her foot to get rid of the annoyance.

The grinding only served to shove you deeper and deeper into her flesh, and it eventually dislodged you from there and you slid to your next destination. She then went back to her run and you continued your shoe tour. Next, you found yourself under the ball of her foot, and it pressed you into its sweaty folds next. You wound up wedged in one of her larger folds, and it was very sweaty and hot, and you remained there for a good few minutes.

As you were there, you couldn’t move a muscle, and every time her foot impacted the ground, the folds seemed to tighten, which crammed you even more inside. And then, you finally end up back among your favorite toes, and they beginning squeezing you as Anita runs, as if they were giving you a welcome back hug.

And your tour of the rest of Anita’s foot made you appreciate your loving and sweaty playmates even more. As Anita continues to run, her toes continue to give you a very loving and vigorous rub down, covering you with more and more layers of hot foot sweat. The best part was that Anita was not even trying to pleasure you in the slightest, but you had a feeling that she would have dropped you in her socks as she ran and worked out, even if she did remember you, based on how mischievous and playful she was last night.

Eventually, Anita makes it to the gym, and thinks about what she should do for her workout session. But while she thought about that, she started with some stretches to get her body ready for her workout. She started by sitting on one of the benches and stretched her legs by reaching for her toes, gripping them tightly once she bent enough. This caused the two toes that were already harshly pressed against you to push even more forcefully, which caused you to be ruthlessly flattened into her incredibly hot and sweaty toe flesh.

Anita held that position for a good 20 seconds, before finally releasing her grip and bringing her legs back down to the floor. She dropped them down, slamming you into her sweaty toe flesh again. After a few more stretches, where you continued to be drenched with her sweat and crammed into her toe spaces and flesh, Anita was finally ready to begin her main workout for the day.

She thought that an hour on the treadmill could do her some good. But she could also do some light weight lifting at one of the machines instead. No matter what Anita chose, you would be given your own personal workout from your neighboring toes. So she took a moment to decide on which to do first, while scrunching her toes again, completely smothering you in her sweat drenched toes.

And as she thought, she could swear that she felt a tiny pebble in her sock, and she messed with it a bit with her toes to confirm her suspicions, and you were once again treated to a ruthless series of prodding by Anita’s sweaty toes. But she was confident that it’d go away after working out for while. Then Anita walks to the treadmills, ready to continue her workout.

To Be Continued

Chapter End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.