- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is what happens to Drake during the day as Ricky is with his mom at work in the meantime.

 

Most another plot driven chapter with minimal content.

Next chapter is going to be Ricky and Christine so buckle up ladies and gents.

Kaylee heard her mother get up to get ready for work and she took the opportunity to gather herself up to get ready for school. She normally hated Monday’s, but felt it to be fortunate that she’d have Drake to keep her company. She looked over at him still sleeping on her pillow and smiled briefly before looking away and frowning. She knew that she couldn’t keep pushing her luck with him. As sexy as it was to her, that was still her brother and she shouldn’t be doing the things she has been doing with him. Even though he never thought twice about it, she still felt guilty. She was determined that from now on, she would only put him in her bra if it was absolutely necessary, and there would be no more going in her pants and as much as she dreaded it, that also goes for being inside her as well.

She got dressed quickly in some blue jean shorts, with a red tank top on and dressed in her Converse shoes. She walked over to her bed and took her finger and gently shook Drake awake.

“Hey bro? Wake up little guy. I am taking you to school with me.”

“Hmmfff I didn’t eat your futon man,” Drake mumbled in his sleep.

Kaylee snorted trying to contain her laughter at her brother’s adorable remark. In what dream was he eating someone else’s futon??

“Come on bro. I need you to wake up and come with me.”

Drake finally awoke and saw Kaylee’s smiling face. He felt it very warming and comforting, this was a much needed goodnight’s sleep and she also woke him up very gently. Drake had to talk to her though about going to school with her.

“Kaylee, are you sure it’s a good idea to take me to school with you? What if you lose me?”

“Don’t worry Drake, I won’t lose you again. Not like I did with Jennifer.”

“Well, where are you going to put me?”

“Don’t worry, you’re going to be going in my pocket today. I’ve been thinking Drake and I think we should distance ourselves a little bit. I am afraid we’ve both been a little too close as of late.”

Drake was relieved to hear that. She saved him a conversation that he was too afraid to bring up.

“I understand sis.”

Kaylee smiled and said, “Good. Now be still, I am going to slide you in my pocket.”

Making sure Drake was snug, she made her way to school via the bus just like Friday. She was kind of confused as to why Drake’s friend Ricky hadn’t been outside in front of the school. He is usually always there. She made her way to her first period class when Drake’s other friend Jessica came to her.

“Hi Kaylee, you’re Drake’s brother right?”

“Yes. And you must be Jessica?”

“Correct. I was wondering if you have seen Ricky around or If Drake has seen him. I was supposed to meet him after school today to look at some rock he found. He said since I am interning at Ashburge Industries, that I may be smart enough to tell him what it is. I mean, I am pretty smart, but I am only interning. Just because I work for a high tech supplier doesn’t mean I can tell you everything right?”

“I understand what you mean. Sadly, I didn’t see Ricky when I got off the bus this morning.”

“Ahh shame. Well where is Drake? Doesn’t he get off the same bus as you? Maybe he has seen him?”

“Uh… Drake has come down with the flue and will be absent this week. He did want me to tell you that he’d miss you telling him how late he always is.”

Jessica chuckled and said, “Oh don’t worry, when he gets back I’ll have plenty of nagging for him. Have a good day Kaylee.”

“Thank you and you as well.”

Kaylee’s heart was pounding from how nervous she was. What device was she talking about? The same one Drake had mentioned? Maybe Ricky can provide some answers if she actually knew where he was.

When Kaylee arrived to class, Jennifer was there waiting on her. She had saved a seat right next to her and Kaylee obliged her.

“Hey Kay Kay, how was your Sunday?”

“Oh it was just very exhausting. Yours?”

“Oh it was crazy. Mom took us to the mall yesterday and she spent all day shopping for lingerie. I am positive that she bought other things too but I am not sure.”

“Oh gosh I wonder why she took you?”

“Beats me. She probably need me to tell her how she looked in that skimpy shit she was putting on.”

“Oh gosh that is strange. I am so sorry girl.”

“Hey it’s no biggie. By the way, you were amazing this weekend.” Jennifer said with a wink.   

“Oh thanks Jen, but you know, I am not really attracted to girls, I was just trying to help out.”

“Oh I know. I am not attracted to girls either, but damn. Just damn.”

“Thank you, I am flattered, but really you will find a guy that can do ten times better than I could.”

“Let’s hope so. I don’t want anything I experience to be less.”

The teacher walked in to class and began teaching the lesson. Half way into the class, Drake got extremely uncomfortable and claustrophobic and needed some fresh air. Kaylee’s shorts were just too tight. Drake wiggled his way until he was just outside his sister’s right pocket. Looking beside her, Drake saw Jennifer again wearing a fairly short skirt, with a skimpy tank top on.

“Jennifer must really get a lot of attention with the way she dresses,” Drake thought.

Drake was still sitting on the front pocket of Kaylee and was about to crawl back in when the teacher called Kaylee to the front of the class to demonstrate an answer to the glass. As a result, Drake tumbled down off of her pocket and onto the bench that her and Jennifer shared. Drake was dazed for a moment before gathering his senses and seeing things fairly dark. Her turned around to see Jennifer’s gigantic ass directly in front of him. He tumbled down and slid under her skirt, and by the time Kaylee returned she didn’t see him. It’s not like she knew to look either since she still thought Drake was in her pocket.

Drake stared ahead in awe at how huge Jennifer’s ass was up close and he noticed she also didn’t have panties on. Jennifer, oblivious to the tiny boy directly behind her, picked up her ass and scooted it backwards into the seat more. This movement startled Drake and he soon realized that her giant ass was about to descend upon him. He took off and ran towards her thighs in an attempt to escape her ass that way. He turned back to see everything disappearing under her as he kept running. He suddenly felt a huge force hit him in the back and force him face down.

“Nooo—fmfg”

Drake missed Jennifer’s ass. However, he didn’t escape her pussy as her lips crashed down onto his back and pinned him into the seat. He only had a moment of site and tried reaching for the exit before more of her folds surrounded him and completely engulfed him. He was wrapped around by her two pussy lips and felt her slick wetness behind him. Jennifer felt a sharp tingling sensation in her pussy and bent forward into her desk and moaned.

“O…ohhhh..Oooo..”

“Hey Jen, you okay?” Kaylee asked.

“y..yeah I’m fine. I am just a little lightheaded.”

Jennifer raised her hand to ask if she could go to the bathroom and the teacher quickly responded in approval.

Standing up, she felt whatever it was that she sat on and she needed to go check it out. As soon as she got into the bathroom she slid her skirt down and plopped her ass onto the toilet and gently prodded her vagina to inspect if anything was alive in there. To her surprise, she felt something and she jerked her hand back in fear.

“Oh fuck what is that??”

Closing her eyes, she slid her fingers in, grabbing Drake by the waste of his body and pulled him out. She slowly opened her eyes and threw her mouth open in shock. Drake knew he was discovered and she was too afraid to say anything. They spent the next two minutes just starring at each other until he looked at Jennifer and saw her mouth curl into a mischievous smile and say,

“Drake Fucking Dobson.”

Chapter End Notes:

Well there ya have it. Jennifer now has Drake. What is going to happen I wonder? How is Kaylee going to handle losing her brother to the very thing she said she wouldn't lose him to? Lot's of things to tell in the future. I have a lot of writing ahead of me xD