- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Please note that this is my first story. I am going to make it a good developed story so I won't make it 100% smutty. Also, I am more of an unaware and ass guy but I'll try to include all of the other fetishes as well. I welcome any and all insight and suggestions. So please feel free to review at your heart's content.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Few chapters will be setting up everything but I'll try and start the good stuff soon.

A smooth ray of light shines through the blinds of my window warming my face while indicating the coming morning. I typically enjoys sleeping through my alarms, but as a 17 year old High School student who wouldn't?


I stir in bed half asleep as I hear the footsteps of one of my sisters rapidly approaching my room.

"Great, which one is it this time?" I think to myself as I turn over facing my bedroom door.

The door slowly creaks open to reveal that it was my younger sister, Kaylee. She wasn't so much younger. Well only two years younger than I am. However, for a 15 year old she does posses a very bright mind and sense of humor. She was wearing that cute little R2D2 dress I bought her from HotTopic. She happens to enjoy using it as a nightgown and it's probably her favorite thing to wear ever.

"Wake up bro!" she says as she runs and jumps on top of me, straddling my body while I used my blanket to hide myself completely.

I decide playing dead was the best option, what better way to surprise her right?

"Oh so that's how it is huh?" She says leaning up and giving a sly smirk.

Playing dead soon backfired after I was bombarded by her tickling fingers.

"AHAHAHAHA Sis stop!! You win! I give up! I give up!

"Aww so soon? I think I remember you lasting a little longer than just 10 seconds last time Mr. Handy came to help you wake up."

"Eh just consider this as me getting too old for this," I joke to her as I push her off of me and throw my pillow in her face.

"Well hey, when you need someone to wipe your ass when you get too old then just give Kaitlyn a call," She says as she hops onto my back for a lift.

"Pssh whatever! Kaitlyn would be the reason I'd be bound to a bed shitting myself!"

Kaitlyn is my second sister. She is the oldest of us but also not by much. She is only 18 to my 17. We do get along, but not as much as my younger sister. She always seemed to be a little researved too. I feel that there are things about her that she doesn't show when she is around us, or in general, the majority of people.

I walk into the kitchen with Kaylee on my back to my mom getting her coffee ready for work.

She looks over and simply smiles at the sight of me and Kaylee.

"You two are almost too much to handle for one parent and that's without taking Kaitlyn into the mix."

"Awww mom! You know that you'd miss your grey hair without us," Kaylee says as she hops off my back to grab a bagel.

"Yeah mom, I mean at least with us, you won't ever be bored."

"Ha. Ha. Very funny you two. Ya know, if I was any older than I am now I would have to rely on one of you to care for me!"

At this, Kaylee says, "Oh no mom, Kaitlym could handle that."

Me and Kaylee just glance at each other and smirk at the inside joke.

"Well let's hope not, poor girl already deals with enough as it is being eighteen and college starting soon."

"Touchè," me and Kaylee say simultaneously.

"Jinx! You get a slap!" We also both say simultaneously.

My mom simply smiles and shakes her head while grabbing her coffee.

"Have fun at school today sweeties."

She comes over and kisses us both on the head.

"Love you!"

"Love you too mom!" me and Kaylee simultaneously as we slap each other.

"So sister," I say dramatically, "shall we go see what the Crypt that is Valley Heights High School has in store for us today?"

"Yes, dear brother, we shall indeed."

We head out the door to await the school bus.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Well there is the first chapter. This does not completely cover the character development however, it was meant to mostly cover some of Drake and Kaylee. Also, incase their are any questions, no they do not have this mutual incestuous relationship with each other. They simply get along so well that it seems weird. I have siblings so I now how it might seem weird. Let me know any feedback and thanks in advance guys! I can also use some help from any female members here to help with writng female dialogue and such things as that.