[Reviews - 19] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Anna is a single mother who is barely capable of keeping up with her young, strong-willed daughter, Alice, who seems to take more after Anna's independent and seemingly-perfect older sister, Shirley.

It's all a little more than she can bear. Suffice it to say, the LAST thing she needs is to come down with the shrinking disease, and be stuck at the size of an ant, at the mercy of her sister, daughter, and daughter's friends. 


Rated: X
Categories: Vore, Butt, Breasts, Feet, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Incest, Lesbians, Odor, Nose, Unaware, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 17408 Read: 76649
Published: June 18 2016 Updated: July 07 2016
Story Notes:

The first half of a 15 page commission I started roughly a month ago, and was only able to make slow progress on due to a series of consistent delays. The second half of the story should be up in the next few days. The categories reflect what will ultimately be included in the completed story, though the first chapter contains more than just general setup.

1. Chapter 1 by Survivor [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5402 words)

The setup, the shrinking, some feet, humiliation, teasing, and so on and so forth.

2. Chapter 2 by Survivor [Reviews - 0] (4946 words)

In this chapter, Shirley and Anna spend a lot of quality time together. There's a little bit of insertion and some mouthplay, but for the most part it really just focuses on how much these two don't care for each other.

3. Chapter 3 by Survivor [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2900 words)

The third chapter, where we meet Amber and Grace, Alice's best friends.

Chapter 3 

4. Chapter 4 by Survivor [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4160 words)

Anna got off on the wrong foot with Grace. In this chapter, they'll bond over pizza and a round of truth or dare.

If you don't like underage characters, disgusting content, odor, and so on and so forth, this is not the story for you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~