- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The first half of a 15 page commission I started roughly a month ago, and was only able to make slow progress on due to a series of consistent delays. The second half of the story should be up in the next few days. The categories reflect what will ultimately be included in the completed story, though the first chapter contains more than just general setup.

Author's Chapter Notes:

The setup, the shrinking, some feet, humiliation, teasing, and so on and so forth.

Alice was more or less the typical nine year old girl. Perhaps a little more rebellious than most, but it hadn't been easy for her mother, Anna, to raise her alone. Alice's father had left before she had learned to walk, long before her fair, blonde hair grew to resemble her dad's light shade of brown. Anna had done her best so far but it was difficult. She lacked the robust strength of will and force of personality that her older sister, Shirley, possessed, and with each passing day Anna felt more overwhelmed with her duties as a single mother.

Just that weekend she had tried to put her foot down, grounding Alice when she caught her up way beyond her bedtime for the third night in a row, on the internet chatting with one of her friends. It hadn't gone well. There was a shouting match, and though it hadn't gotten physical, it just drove home for Anna how out of her depth she was.

She had resolved to do something fun with Alice when she got home from school. Maybe an ice cream run, or a trip to the theater for whatever latest children's movie was out. After draining most of her energy on the daily chores around the house, she lay down on the couch with over half an hour to spare before her daughter's school bus would drop her off at the corner. She closed her eyes for just a moment, to catch a quick catnap.

A loud, echoing banging shook Anna awake, and in a fright she tried to gather her wits. Was that a car crash just outside? Her heart jumped into her throat as her blurred vision quickly returned to normal. She felt dizzy, and nothing looked quite right. She turned and swung her legs to get up off of the couch but...something was wrong. The couch was now far larger, far stiffer, than it had been when she had closed her eyes for that quick nap. She got clumsily to her feet on the awkward, worn surface of the couch and stumbled forward over the uneven material.

Across a large chasm was the coffee table, a few tremendous magazines piled up next to the remote, and farther off in the distance was plasma screen tv, sitting on top of the white stand where the cable box and blu-ray rested. The tv, before, hadn't been all that large, as Alice would often complain when returning from her more well-off friend's homes. But now it was enormous, even at the great distance Anna found herself staring at it from.

A rapid series of thuds rocked the door, far, far off to the left, and Anna jumped in surprise. The banging that had woken her, she realized now, was merely someone knocking at the door. It all finally fell into place for her. She had shrunken during her nap, a victim of the shrinking disease that plagued people seemingly at random. She was a fraction of an inch in size, now, not much larger than an ant. She was standing just in the open neck of the sundress she had been wearing to do her chores in, completely nude.

The pounding on the door resumed, this time louder even than before, but stopped abruptly. There was a rustling outside, and even though it was muffled through the door, Anna could make out the voice of her nine-year old daughter, angrily complaining aloud about the inconvenience of having to retrieve the hide-a-key from under a flower pot to let herself in after school.


The doorknob turned and the door was kicked open carelessly, smacking against the inside wall, where a dent already resided from many similar instances where Alice had impatiently flung the door open. Anna could only watch in stunned silence as her now titanic young daughter stepped into the living room. Even from so far away, Alice's tremendous height was obvious. Furrowing her brow, she shrugged her heavy backpack from her shoulder and let it slam into the ground, sending a tremor through the floor that Anna could feel on the couch.

Wasting no time, the nine year old child bumped the door shut with the heel of her left foot before dropping it back to the ground, using the toe of the opposite shoe to pin the heel down and slide her tired foot free, kicking the sneaker across the living room floor and then following suit with the other. Alice's now shrunken mother merely continued to watch in awe at the massive child's movements, speechless as her young daughter wiggled her toes in the purple and black striped socks she had bought her months ago, each toe like a boulder to the tinier, older woman. The socks, though relatively new, were already worn thin on the balls of her feet, and smudged with dirty stains from regular use.

A slightly sour smell drifted towards Anna from one of the sneakers that had landed against the leg of the coffee table, and it brought her back to her senses. She had to get Alice's attention. Stumbling over the wrinkles of her still-normal dress, she walked onto the fabric of the couch cushion and began waving her arms, shouting at the top of her lungs.

“Alice!! Baby, sweetie, I'm over here! Look over here!” She cried out across the great, vast emptiness that separated them in the small living room that once seemed so cramped to the shrunken woman. Alice did not seem to notice as she took one thunderous step, and then another, into the living room, leaving her shoes and bag where they fell, though Anna had told her countless times to put her things away before getting comfortable.

“MOOOOM!” Alice's voice rang out like a roaring thunderclap, echoing through the house as her daughter called out to her, expecting her to be somewhere inside. She stood there a moment, impatiently, hands on her hips, one foot tapping against the hardwood floor as she awaited a response. But there was none. Without another word, no doubt assuming that her mother had gone to attend some errand, Alice walked further into the living room, right passed her shouting, tiny mother on the couch, and to the kitchen.

Anna tried to chase after her on the couch but almost immediately tripped over one of the wrinkles in the couch's fabric cover, falling and rolling underneath the uplifted side of her dress a tiny bit. Her own daughter had failed to notice her, simply trodding on by, gigantic and unaware of her plight. It was humbling to think of the new circumstances of her life. How could she hope to be a mother to Alice now? It had been difficult enough when she was a grown woman. She was still an adult, but how would she manage to care for a nine year old when she couldn't even get her attention?

She shuddered to think of all the horrible ways she might meet her end, all before Alice even found out she had shrunken. Stepped on, devoured by some bug. Even if Alice did discover her, how was life to continue? How would she be able to give a stern talking to her daughter when she couldn't look her in the eye? She hadn't been all that tall before, but now that she had shrunk, she doubted that she'd be as tall as Alice's pinkie toe. Even standing on the couch cushion before, she was lower than the jean pockets on Alice's butt as she strode on by. A hundred of her could fit inside one.



The tremors of Alice's footsteps grew louder as she made her way back into the living room. Struggling with all her might to fight against the meager weight of the cloth resting on top of her, Anna tried to reach the light so she could again try to get her titanic daughter's attention. Before she made any noteworthy progress, the dress was snatched up by the short sleeve, and Alice cast it off to the sidearm of the couch, thinking nothing of the discarded dress. Just another piece of clothing her mother hadn't picked up, or some other explanation not worth another thought.

“Alice!!” Anna cried up towards her young daughter, getting to her feet, but the brunette goddess was already turning around. Much too late, she realized the danger she was in, as Alice's jean-clad butt came into full view, towering over her, bending, blotting out the light and everything overhead as she sat down on the couch. All Anna could do was scream as her daughter's buttocks plopped softly down on top of her, burying her under thousands of tons of 4th grade girl, compressing her tightly into the couch cushion.

In mere moments it became warm, and then hot as no free air was able to pass under Alice's rump. She could hear the television being switched on, and some cartoon's muffled sounds playing in the far-off distance. Overhead, somewhere within the tremendous body of her daughter, a gurgling sound rippled downward as she took a bite of whatever after-school snack she had fetched herself. Anna couldn't move, could scarcely breathe. She could only wait.

She had no idea just how much time had passed, as the muffled and indistinct sounds of cartoonish characters and commercials mixed with the organic sounds of Alice's body. She could hear the faint thumping of her heart, pumping rivers of blood through her young body, the rushing of air as she breathed in without thinking of it. Every so often Alice's weight would shift, and Anna would suffer for it, painfully contorted beneath her daughter's butt as she mindlessly watched her after-school television programs and snacked away on whatever was available.

Finally, after what seemed like ages, her gigantic daughter leaned to one side, resting an elbow on the arm of the couch and bringing her feet up, one to rest underneath her, the other stretched out to thunk against the coffee table, where Anna had expressly told her many times not to place her feet. This little act of disobedience was the farthest thing from her mind, though, as a massive sock-clad foot suddenly slid underneath Alice's butt and over the couch cushion, bulldozing over Anna's miniscule form.

Her senses were immediately overwhelmed by the tangy odor of the warm, slightly sweaty sock that Alice had been wearing all day. Anna couldn't tell if the pungent aroma was so potent because she was now so tiny, or if it was because Alice had opted to wear her favorite socks multiple days in a row, rather than depositing them into the laundry hamper for Anna to wash, or perhaps some combination of the two. She tried again to call out Alice's name but couldn't muster enough breath to manage it.

Absent-mindedly, Alice began to wiggle her toes within the sock that now rested on top of her tiny mother. Her miniaturized body was brushed painfully against the fibers of the couch cushion, rolled along the musky sock, until she was scooped up by the toes and rolled into the wrinkled space under her toes, where the sweaty sock had been partially swallowed up. Now pinched between two fibrous walls of sweaty purple fabric, Anna was able to breathe more freely. But it didn't help her, because now the cheesy odor of her daughter's toe sweat was tenfold.



The toes continued to wiggle, condensing the warm fabric against Anna's body, pressing her between the boulder-sized digits and ball of Alice's foot. She felt her arm snake through some small hole in the worn pad of Alice's striped sock, and it quickly became coated in a thin film of clammy sweat from contact with Alice's bare skin inside, the humid air from inside the sock wafting out like heat from an oven's open door.

As Anna fought to retrieve her arm from the horrible gaping hole of Alice's sock, a sudden stretching of her daughter's toes launched her forward, halfway through the hole, her face pressed awkwardly against the soft flesh of the ball of her giant daughter's foot. The smell on the other side of the hole was overpowering, hot to breathe and vinegary. She kicked her legs frantically and pushed against the pad of Alice's foot, her hands slipping against the warm, clammy flesh. Suddenly everything went sideways as her daughter swung her foot out from under her ass.

Bringing the socked foot up into her lap, Alice looked down at it curiously, her hand already halfway to her sole, ready to scratch at the slight itch that was annoying her. She saw what she thought at first was a strange ball of lint on her sole, but then realized it was moving. Her first instinct would have been to kick her foot out, or slam it against the ground and obliterate whatever bug was on her foot, but it looked...human?

Anna cried out as she felt a tremendous pressure on her legs, Alice's massive fingers pinching her mother's thighs together a little roughly as she drew her out of the hole in her sock and dangled her upside down in front of her deep, ocean blue eyes. She could just barely make out her reflection in her daughter's pupils as they narrowed on her tiny, nude form, and the tiny woman tried desperately to shield her nudity from her daughter's prying eyes.

“Mom? Is that you...?” Alice asked, perplexed, jostling her a little bit, as if shaking her would yield quicker answers.
“Yes! Yes, honey, it's me!! S-stop shaking!” She cried out in response, but Alice continued, giggling at the amusing sight of her bug-sized mother flailing about, helpless in her grip.
“You shrank! You got that shrinking sickness!” She said, still with an amused tone, as she dumped her mother unceremoniously into the palm of her other hand.
“I-I know dear, look, I need your h-” Anna began, but was cut off as her daughter's hand dropped abruptly to her thigh. She bounced a foot off of her daughter's palm before landing roughly back on the rubbery flesh.

Staring up at Alice's face, she called out, a bit louder, to try and again tell her what she needed of her. A hospital, a phone call to her aunt, her mind raced for the proper order of things as Alice's disinterested face looked elsewhere. There was a sudden tremor through Alice's leg, and through her hand, that knocked her onto her back, and she again smelled the sour smell of Alice's feet. She didn't have to look behind her to see that Alice had brought her foot up into her lap, just next to the hand that held her mother, and was peeling her grungy sock off.

“Honey, please, could you keep your...your feet away from me?” Anna tried to be as polite as possible. This was her daughter, after all, but she was many hundreds of times taller than the miniaturized woman, and it wouldn't due to upset her.



“Huh? Oh, is my foot a little stinky?” She asked, giggling mischievously as she moved her hand up and against the wrinkled, pinkened sole of her foot. Anna could see that it was dotted with bits of sock lint, dirt, and dead skin, some as big as basketballs compared to her now diminished state.

“Y-yes, dear, it's...it's a little too much for me...” She continued as her daughter pinched her up between thumb and forefinger and held her in front of her now fanned out toes, where she could see small clumps of toejam that turned her stomach, the bitter stench wafting out from between the pillars that were Alice's digits sickening her.

“Too much? You mean my little, itty bitty toes are too much for you to deal with? Ha! I guess you're right. Look how puny you are now! I bet if I really wanted to I could totally cover you in toegunk.” Her daughter said matter-of-factly, as though this were all a game to her. She made a small motion with her hand, as if to start dragging Anna through her toes to gather up the sweaty, gummy dirt gathered in the crevices.

“NOO!! Please, d-don't! I...I mean, that's not nice, Alice!” She pleaded with her monolithic daughter, humiliated at the prospect of being totally at the mercy of her nine year old daughter's cute little toes.

But it was futile to resist the whims of her now enormous daughter. She was easily plopped into the disgusting crevice between Alice's pinkie and next smallest toe. When her gigantic hand moved away, to leave her stranded in the clammy space between the towering pillars, she wiggled her toes and nearly sent Alice plummeting from them.

Tilting her foot on its heel, Alice was forced to hang on, her hand sliding into a smear of toe grime that had the texture of warm clay. Her hand disturbing the surface of the gunk caused a new, bitter smell to issue forth, and it was all Anna could do not to gag as the towering toes shifted back and forth, lightly squeezing Alice's poor, tiny mother between them.

“Haha! Gee, look at you! You're like a ball of sock fuzz, stuck between my toes. Hows the smell, mom? Give em a good sniff!” Alice giggled madly at her mother's dilemma, as amused as any nine year old might be by the comical imagery of a tiny adult woman being helplessly trapped between their dirty toes.

Suddenly, the powerful towering toes of Anna's cruel nine-year old daughter clenched together, pinching and encompassing Anna in the warm, clammy skin. They rubbed painfully back and forth over her, smearing her body in bits of dead skin that clung to her naked body, Alice's muffled giggles echoing within the room as Anna suffered.

“Gee mom, what am I gonna do with you know? You're like a bug. You're lucky I even looked any closer before just smashing you with my foot or something.” Anna felt the tears welling up inside of her as Alice's toes relaxed some, spreading partially, though not as much as they had been fanned out before. She, however, was so small that she was now stuck to the wall of fragrant flesh in front of her like any other fleck of toejam, the sticky film that coated her body adhering her to the wall of Alice's pinkie toe.




She struggled for all she was worth, kicking her feet as much as she was able, pushing meekly against her daughter's toe to try and free herself. But again, it was futile. Alice was now so much larger, so much more powerful, even the unnoticed dirt in the spaces between her toes was stronger than Anna's entire body.

“Alice, please! You have to stop this!! I'm your mother! You can't treat me this way!!” She cried out in a tortured voice, but Alice merely squeezed her toes together, giggling innocently as her miniscule mother's body disappeared from view between the flesh of her littlest toes.

“I can pretty much treat you however I want. I mean, look at you! You're smaller than any of my dolls. I could just squeeze my toes harder and harder until you popped like a grape. Heck, even a grape would be tougher.” She squeezed repeatedly, enjoying her mother's torment. It caused a stirring inside her she didn't fully understand, but was delighted by.

Suddenly, the battering of the gigantic toes stopped cold as there was another pounding at the door. Her doors resting normally, Anna could look out from between them to her formerly sweet daughter's face as it paled. She sat in there in silence for a minute, unsure of what to do, until the thudding at the door continued. Leaning forward she wiped her finger between the toes that contained her mother.

“Alice, no, don't-” Anna protested but the tremendous finger swiped easily through the toes, painfully grinding Anna's body against Alice's pinkie toe as she was wiped off of it like any other lump of toejam, cocooned to the fingertip in a small wad of disgusting gunk.

The visitor knocked again, louder, and without any time to think of a hiding place for her mother, Alice left her stuck to her fingertip and raced to the door. Throwing it open, she stepped aside as the voluptuous figure of Anna's sister, Alice's aunt Shirley, immediately strolled in.

Anna craned her head to see Shirley and was instantly humbled by the sight of her. A titanic woman, full in all the right places. Shirley was a year older, and all throughout childhood Anna was constantly left in Shirley's shadow. If she had thought Alice was a giantess, Shirley was a goddess. Full, perky breasts that had developed early. Just enough padding on her belly and ass to satisfy most any man. She had never wanted for anything, and had always had Anna beat, in nearly ever department. Athletically, academically, and in love as well.

“Alice, sweetie! Give your auntie Shirley a kiss!” Shirley said in her sing-song voice, leaning down with her plump breasts that threatened to smother Alice to hug Anna's daughter tightly, planting a wet kiss on her cheek. Alice, in surprise, reached around to hug her aunt, her fingers disappearing in the jungle of long, curling blonde hairs that fell in waves about Shirley's shoulders. As her daughter's hand squeezed against her sister's back, Anna became bombarded by the fibers of Shirley's hairs and was dragged free, falling briefly before coming to a stop at the neck of her older sister's blouse, clinging to the rim for her life.

“Where's your mom, dear? I just HAVE to show her this new top.” Shirley said, looking around the room with her crystal blue eyes.




“Um...she...went out to do some errands.” Alice lied. How could Anna blame her? How could she possibly admit the truth to her aunt? That her mom had been shrunken to the size of a bug, and right up until Shirley came knocking upon the door Alice had been heartlessly assaulting her with her smelly toes, ignoring her pleading and begging for mercy and relief?

“Oh, well, she never takes long, does she? You go on ahead and do your homework, I'll just make myself comfortable.” Shirley said with the air of authority Anna had heard her use on a thousand occasions before. Deep inside a kind of burning jealousy sizzled, to hear her older, more accomplished sister give her daughter instructions. Not only that, but Alice obeyed straight away, grabbing up her backpack by the strap and walking off towards the stairs, to head up to her bedroom.

Anna couldn't see her daughter walking off, of course, but she could hear the plodding of her footsteps on the floor, before they stopped.

“What's wrong dear? Is your finger hurt?” Shirley asked. Anna knew immediately what had happened. Alice had gone for the stairs, and inspected her finger for her shrunken mother, stopping cold when she realized that Anna wasn't to be found among the toe filth stuck there. Shirley, of course, hadn't a clue. Anna began to climb through the dense forest of hairs she was surrounded by to try and reach her sister's ear, to get Shirley's help. She could think of a punishment for Alice later.

“Oh, nothing. I had an itch. “ Alice lied again before continuing up the stairs, giving up her mom for temporarily lost, no doubt intending to thoroughly scour the living room later to find her. It hurt Anna's pride, to think that Alice would risk her now miniaturized mother's life just to keep her secret and to herself, rather than admit the truth to save her. For all Alice knew, Anna had fallen to the floor, and she or Shirley had smashed her into nothingness without even noticing.

Once Alice had left the room Shirley immediately stepped into the kitchen and went to the sink, pouring herself a glass of water. As she took tremendous gulps of gallons upon gallons of the cool water, Anna carefully scaled her sister's shoulder through the hairs, stumbling blindly through the blonde rope-like vines. Just off to her right she could hear Shirley chugging, the water being effortlessly conveyed down her sister's powerful throat, one gulp at a time.

When the glass was emptied, Shirley set it on the counter and sighed in content, turning and heading towards the fridge to fetch herself a snack. As she crossed the kitchen, Anna finally broke through the jungle of hairs into the light once more, and plummeted forwards. She had hit the slope by Shirley's neck and was now falling, desperately trying to grab hold of a hair, a fiber from Shirley's blouse, anything to stop her descent.

Fortunately for the shrunken woman, Shirley's next step forward caused Anna to bounce against the soft flesh of her bosom, rolling along the curvature of one well-endowed breast and into the canyon of her cleavage, coming to a quick stop between the tightly-pressed breasts of her older sibling. She scrambled and flailed between the gargantuan, warm breasts, Shirley's heartbeat, separated by dozens of feet of tissue, muscle, and fatty breast, pounded like a massive drum, Anna able to feel it in her very bones. Her struggles only managed to cause her to sink further into the soft titflesh that surrounded her, but before she disappeared entirely, a perfectly-manicured red fingernail scooped her up out of her predicament.



Nestled in the well-cared for nail of her sister, Anna looked up at her beautiful face, one eyebrow cocked in confusion at the tiny figure that was just found in her cleavage.

“What the hell? Anna?” Shirley asked, a little bewildered at the sight of her sister, the size of an ant, naked, tucked into her nail. Anna nearly screamed in joy.

“YES!! It's me!! Shirley, thank god you felt me, I don't know what I would have done!” Anna held back tears as she got to her hands and knees in her sister's nail, planting a kiss on her fingertip.

“I can just barely hear you, poor thing.” Shirley let out a small scoff at the situation, holding her now truly 'little' sister up to the cavern of her ear. Anna looked inside, the soft, fine, nearly-invisible hairs lining the flesh of Shirley's ear canal like a kind of grass to her, the glistening skin giving way to darkness as the tunnel into Shirley's head curved deeper inside.

“I caught that shrinking disease just before Alice came home from school! It was awful...when she came home she didn't even notice me...and when she DID, she...she treated me like a...like a pet. A toy! Sticking me between her toes, teasing me...it was humiliating!” Anna sobbed out, thankful to finally have her big sister here to look out for her, and set things right.

The response she received from Shirley, however, was not what she expected. She was jostled and fell forward onto her stomach in her sister's fingernail as she burst out into laughter at the mental imagery of Anna's story.

“You're KIDDING. She stuck you between her toes? That is just too cute.” Shirley sighed and wiped a tear from her eye, thoroughly amused. Anna was mortified.

“It...it is NOT cute. It was horrible! She didn't care what I had to say, she just treated me like dirt. I'm her mother!” Anna insisted. Suddenly, she was brought farther away from Shirley's ear, her hand lowering to the kitchen island, where Shirley tilted the fingertip containing the tiny Anna, so that she went tumbling out. She now sat on the marble counter, having to crane her head back to look up at the towering Shirley, much of her face obscured by the mountains of her breasts.

Shirley leaned forward, so that Anna had to awkwardly scramble backwards to avoid being buried underneath thousands of tons of boob, contained only by a thin layer of fabric. Shirley leaned on one elbow, chin in hand, and with the index finger of the opposite hand she began to trace circles around the frail little Anna.

“You know...there honestly isn't a whole lot to be done for your 'little' condition.” Shirley giggled at the pun. “Nobody has ever been returned to normal size after shrinking. And the care they require...frankly, it bankrupts families. Mom and dad are too old to shoulder the burden.” She said simply.

“W-what are you saying? Shirley...” Anna began, but her older, larger sister simply drummed her fingers on the marble and sent her sprawling.

“That Alice has the right idea. She may as well enjoy what little time she has left with you.” Shirley smirked. Anna couldn't believe what she had just heard.


“And, to be honest...just seeing you all tiny like that, naked...it's tempting me, too.” Shirley continued in a lusty tone. She stood back up to her full, intimidating height and reached for Anna. Before the shrunken woman was able to react, she had been delicately pinched up by her sister's tree-like fingers, slowly dragged across the smooth marble countertop, then off of it.

With her free hand, Shirley reached down and unbuttoned her jeans, sensually lifting up her blouse to reveal the milky white, soft flesh of her belly. A faint gurgle echoed somewhere deep within the voluptuous mass of her sister's innards, but Anna was too preoccupied with where she was heading to be scared of a tummy rumble. Shirley was now lowering her zipper, revealing the lacy, translucent black panties underneath, a small, curly jungle of trimmed blonde hairs in the shape of a heart visible through the loosely-knit fabric.

“Shirley, n-no!! What are you doing, you can't!! Please!” Anna began to frantically kick and beat her fists against the unbreakable hold of Shirley's fingertips, but by now it had been proven to Anna time and again that her fate was no longer in her hands. She was at the whims of whosoever happened to hold her.

“Calm down, little sis. Really, you should be flattered. Lots of men would die to be in your position right now. Try and enjoy it.” Shirley whispered softly down to her as she hooked a thumb into the waistband of the panties and pulled it outwards, letting her pathetic, shrunken sister dangle over the forest of pubes below.

“If you do a real good job down there, maybe I'll keep you as my little toy, hm?” She said sweetly, before releasing Anna. The tiny woman fell freely through the air until she plowed through a few of the thick, rope-like hairs of her sister's pubic mound, coming to a stop just at the bottom of the heart pattern, the heat of Shirley's sex emanating outwards from her supple flesh. The dark panties were allowed to snap back against her skin, pressing Anna tightly into the mound of hairs and trapping her in with the intoxicating aroma of Shirley's womanhood.

The air quickly became thick with the scent of her arousal, what little there was to breathe within Shirley's underwear permeated with her lust. Anna tried to use the hairs to climb upwards, to pull herself up and away from the heat and moisture that she knew lay just a dozen feet below, but made no progress. Shirley's fingertip pressed powerfully into her body through the transparent fabric of her panties, rubbing her against the patch of hairs, dragging her slowly downwards.

She screamed out in a panic and scratched at Shirley's skin, but if it did anything other than to make her sister hornier, there was no way to tell. She suddenly felt one of her bare feet slip through the tangle of hairs and touch something moist and hot, flesh of a different texture. Anna didn't have to see to know that she was now just above Shirley's clitoris, no doubt as large as she was, if not larger.

“Oooohhhh...yessss...” Shirley moaned, her thighs clenching together at the amazing sensation, squishing Anna painfully between them as she was forced quickly downwards, her entire naked body squeezed against Shirley's slightly stiffened clit, coating her body in the sticky, sickeningly sweet fluids.

“Let's go lay down together, shall we?” Shirley said in a sultry tone as she began to stroll out of the kitchen and down the hall, to Anna's bedroom.

 

Chapter End Notes:

The conclusion will follow shortly.