- Text Size +

The dark, purple-lit world of the bar whizzed past me as Boom carried me through the hallway and into the main room.

Suddenly, I was released onto a hard surface. Sitting up, I took in my surroundings. The long fingers hovered close by and I realized she had set me down on one of the tables. The table surface stretched to the horizon in front of me. At half an inch, the table wouldn't actually be that big, but from my perspective, it sure looked endless.

Turning around, I took in Boom. Standing next to the table, she loomed over me. I was eye level with her belly. What had been a slightly pudgy belly before was now enormous.

The strings of her blue bikini were cutting into her wide hips, and a brown mass hung over her bikini bottoms like a soft cliff. Her belly button was a deep hole in the middle of a vast hill. The stretch marks at her hips, which I hadn't even been able to see at normal size, were hard to miss, jagged scars of discolored skin from when she had gained weight quickly.

Above her stomach, covered in the tight blue cups of the bikini, hung her tits. She had not been kidding. At this size, they were unreal. I could almost feel the mass, the momentum imparted upon them by gravity as they just hung there, suspended in space above me. Nothing that massive should be able to just hover suspended in space, but there they were. I could even see her nipples poke through the thin stretch material, pointing down at me.

Before I even had time to raise my gaze further, another giant brown figure rushed by. Stopping next to Boom was another girl. Dressed in a similar blue bikini, this one seemed even larger than Boom. Her belly was flat, and her navel hung far above my head. Her tits, while not as big, also sat far higher.

This meant, of course, that her crotch was right in front of me. Wondering if she knew, I could make out the shape of her thick pussy lips through the bikini bottoms. Her wide thighs moved around, and she cocked her hips, causing her labia to rub against each other and pull on the taught bikini material. Of course she knew.

As I was staring at her cunt, an enormous face suddenly dropped down and studied me intently. Hot, sweet breath blew in my face. She was chewing bubble gum. The sound of spit swapping around in her mouth, and the click of her tongue against her teeth. Brown eyes the size of pools, and her nostrils so close I was afraid she'd suck me in. Would I fit into her nostrils? I didn't want to find out.

A storm of bubble-gum smell assaulted me as she said something in Thai. I wasn't sure if it was meant for me or for Boom, but the power of her voice and her breath sent me flying a few feet backwards, covering me in thousands of tiny drops of hot spit. Seeing my predicament, she pursed her lips and blew up another storm, sending me further back.

Before I came to a complete stop, long brown fingers suddenly wrapped around me, forming a cave. For a second I had to find my bearings in the near darkness, but then I realized Boom had covered me with her hand, defending me against the malicious gum-chewing goddess.

Another powerful voice burst through the air, again speaking in Thai. This was Boom, presumably telling the other girl to fuck off. As quickly as she had arrived, the second girl walked away, leaving a vast emptiness in the space she had just occupied.

This emptiness was immediately replaced with Boom's face, hovering close like a tan, smiling sky. While I could feel her breath on my skin, whooshing past me, there wasn't a very strong note to it. No bubble gum, nothing.

A long finger appeared in front of me, the sharp nail at the tip hovering danger close to my chest.

"You! Can not flirt with other lady! You mine!", Boom said, her hot breath washing over me. I nodded frantically.

Before she could scold me any further, a large silver tray landet on the table, a few dozen feet away. Gazing up, mama-san was now also an enormous giant. Her aged face still had something to it. Despite having a few wrinkles around her lips and eyes, the dark tan skin looked supple and soft. While placing the tablet down, she eyed me, and gave me a wink before disappearing again.

Boom quickly grabbed the giant Leo bottle and her lady drink off the tray, then a plate stacked high with salted peanuts.

"You want peanut?", she asked me, pushing me close to the plate.

"I'm fine", I yelled up at her, shaking my head.

"I like peanut", her voice boomed from above, "aloy very much!". Trapping a few peanuts between the finger tips of her left hand, she brought them up past her boobs, and threw them into her lips. Loud crunching commenced as peanuts the size of small rocks were disintegrated by her powerful teeth and dissolved in hot saliva.

"I eat peanut, so I fat!", she says, laughing, and grabs her bulging tummy with her right hand, shaking the mountain of fat.

Then she pours my Leo beer into an equally huge glass filled with ice. Beer with ice is a Thai thing. I watch in fascination as another handful of peanuts soars into the sky, never to be seen again.

"So what's your friends name?", I say, pointing to where the other girl was.

"She not my friend! She dumb!", Boom protests, pouting and giving me a bad stare. I can't help but notice the peanut crumbs and salt stuck to her thick, wet lips. A split second before she lifts her face up again, her jaw performs one more grinding motion. Her lips open just a bit, and, like in slow motion, I get a glimpse of the inside of her cavernous mouth. White teeth covered with a brown mush, her long tongue dancing towards the roof of her mouth with strings of saliva suspended underneath between them. Then her lips close, she pulls her face back up, and all I can see is the underside of her chin, where it meets her neck. A low gurgling sound can be heard as she swallows the remainder of the peanuts.

"I dance now. You watch me dance kaa?", Boom says and looks at me pleadingly. I'm not sure if I really have much of a choice in the matter, but when she puts down her upturned palm in front of me, I climb on. She sets me down on the edge of the dancing stage and then walks over to the side, where stairs allow the dancers to get up and down the stage.