- Text Size +

There are three redlight districts in Bangkok.

They say that Patpong is for tourists who want to see a ping pong show. They return home telling stories about that crazy lady who shot live fish and ping pong balls and who knows what else out of her pussy.

Nana is for sex tourists, people who just want to get laid. There are tons of bars at Nana that cater to every imaginable taste. Japanese school uniform? Spanking? Sexy nurse? Naked shower? Sitting there and holding hands? Nana has it all.

Cowboy is the third, supposedly named after the first gogo bar opened there by an actual cowboy from Texas. Now the whole street is called Cowboy. People say that the girls who work in the gogo bars in Cowboy are looking for a western boyfriend, husband, or for love. I can't speak for all of the girls, but I sure liked Cowboy the best.

That particular night, I was sweating like a pig. Of course, as a fat white man in Thailand, I was always sweaty, but this night was particularly bad.

Humidity was through the roof, it hadn't rained in weeks. The heat was just sitting there in the concrete desert of Bangkok streets, with not even the lightest breaze to cool me down. Even the Thais were just sitting there, giving in to the relentless, humid heat.

I'd been up and down Sukhumvit by foot all day, running errands to keep myself busy. I always found stuff that I just had to do during the day, before I'd go out to the bars after nightfall. Maybe I was just making things up so looking for sex wouldn't be the only thing I'd done that day. Sometimes it seemed that way, even to me.

"Hey, handsome man!", a cute girl in a blue bikini yelled. Her tan skin was glistening with sweat in the humidity, and she stumbled towards me, a potential customer, clearly not accustomed to walking in heels.

You couldn't walk down Cowboy without dozens of girls pulling and groping you, trying to get you to walk into their bar. This particular girl was positioned in front of Lone Star bar. I had never been to Lone Star.

"You like big lady? Small lady?", she yelled at my face, now right in front of me. Vying for attention from the customers, she was competing with every other girl on the narrow street blurting out compliments and vulgarities towards the customers. She grabbed my forearm and tugged at it. For someone barely 5ft tall, and probably under 100lbs, she was surprisingly strong.

I looked her up and down like a farmer would appaise livestock. She was pretty, but they were all pretty. Thai women had to have been bred for that, or so it seemed. They all had perfect tan, smooth skin. The long black hair. The almond eyes, and the perfect, white little teeth in their perfect little smiles.

I could never be sure, but I guessed this girl was in her late twenties, early thirties. She wasn't the most picture perfect Thai girl ever, maybe not even of the girls present that night. She had a little chubby belly going on, but it also gave her slightly bigger tits. For a Thai girl, they were big. And they looked real.

"Beautiful lady! Just for you! You come inside and buy me drink!", she beamed.

Trying to pick the lady for the night in Cowboy was always hard. There were literally hundreds of girls competing for your attention. Most of them were hot enough. You could make the argument that not every guy had the same type, but in my experience, almost all of them were my type. So why would I pick this one? Or rather, let her pick me?

Upon feeling my hesitation, she escalated further.

"I name Boom! You like me?" She pressed her bikini clad boobs against me. Touching always worked. Everybody liked to be touched by a hot girl in a bikini.

All the bar girls had weird nicknames. Some of them were English names, like Diamond or Pearl. Sometimes they were Thai, or what I assumed was Thai. Sometimes they just sounded like made up crap, like Boom. Or maybe Boom actually meant something in Thai, who knew.

In for the kill, Boom started dragging me back towards the bar entrance, which consisted of a purple curtain. Next to the curtain were the usual signs posted. No photos allowed, no outside beverages.

And there was another one, a sign I didn't recognize. It seemed to be depicting a very tall lady next to a very small man. Or was that a dog?

Boom dragged me through the curtain, making kissing noises the entire time. I realized that what I liked most about her were her lips. She had thick, plush, soft looking lips. They were glistening wet and I could make out her smacking sounds even through the outside street noise.

With the curtain closing behind us, everything was lit by the red lights on the walls. Immediately, an older woman came running up to me. Sometimes I'd heard of these referred to as mama-sans. Maybe they were the equivalent of pimps.

"What you drinking? Beer Chang? Leo?", the mama-san asked me, while Boom was still dragging me forward.

I ordered a Leo in passing, almost falling on my face as Boom dragged me around another corner. We were in a sort of hallway between the entrance area, where we had brushed past mama-san.

The next room was obviously where the party was happening. There was a bar area with a few empty stools. Further along was a small stage with poles, on which a few bar girls were dancing in their bikinis. Opposite of the stage was a row of tables, arranged to provide optimal view on the dancers. Several more bar girls sat at these tables. From somewhere, loud rock music blared out of cheap speakers. Surprisingly, there didn't seem to be any other customers in the bar. Was I the only white guy here tonight?

Pushing me against the wall, Boom grabbed my junk through my shorts. Fondling and tickling me, she used her other hand to pull my head down towards her, and missed me on the mouth with those plump lips.

"You like?", she asked between kisses.

"I like a lot", I said.

"What size you want to be?", she said, giving me another kiss.

Oh. This was a portasizer bar. Everything made sense now - the sign with the small man. I started pushing Boom away, shaking my head.

"Sizing isn't really my thing", I said, "sorry."

"Noo! You like, I promise!" As I started walking back towards the door, Boom grabbed my forearm once again, and this time, she pulled my hand onto her boobs. My fingers were pressed deep into her pliable breast flesh. They were real for sure.

"Big tits! I make you small, you see big tits!", she promised.

I sighed.

"All right", I said. She did have very nice tits.

Beaming, she pulled out a portasizer and handed it to me for my security code. I hesitated for a second, then had another look at her tits in that tight blue bikini. I typed in my code.

With an enormous FZZZZ sound, I was enveloped in a green flash. Shaking my head and coming to, I was sitting on my ass on a dark but soft carpet. The carpet strands came up to my knees!

The whole ground shook beneath me as something dark came soaring into my field of vision and landed with another earth-shattering boom. Craning back my head, I recognized a giant high-heeled platform shoe. The platform itself was several times my height, and the spiky heel towered way higher, almost like dystopian radio tower.

She must've shrunk me to half an inch or so. I thought I was going to be 1/2 her size, but this? Her tits would've been beach balls. Now, they'd be wrecking balls.