- Text Size +

Boom grabbed me and brought me back to the table. The enormous glass stood there untouched, the ice cubes now melted in my Leo. Boom sat on a bench mounted on the wall, her elbows planted on either side of me on the table, her torso leaning over me like an overhanging cliff.

On the far end of the table sat two other bar girls, equally enormous to my shrunken form. One of them was Mew, the fat dancer in the cowboy boots. The other I didn't recognize, taller and with a slim build, with obvious fake boobs jutting out from her chest. She was chewing bubble gum. Was this the girl who'd talked to me earlier?

Looking up at Boom's towering face, I motioned for my beer. Giggling, she picked me up carefully between her finger tips, and sat me on the rim of the huge beer glass. Straddling the glass rim between my legs, I was still not in a comfortable position to actually take a sip. Leaning down into the glass, I reached down with my left, trying to scoop up some beer in my hand. Boom giggled in excitement over my helpless attempts.

"I hungry little man", she thundered while I struggled to get a drink, "you want eat food?"

I was far too busy not falling off the glass rim to look at her, or answer.

"I buy food", she continued, not waiting for a response. "I back 5 minute!"

Scrambling not to fall into the beer glass from the vibrations imparted to it by her getting up, I didn't even see her leave. Jesus Christ, I thought. Why would she put me on the rim of the glass? I was way too small to drink from it this way. I'd need a shrunken glass, or why not a shrunken beer bottle to begin with?

Then I felt vibrations through the glass. First subtly, then stronger. A sudden violent jolt caught me off my guard and I lost my grip. With a tiny yelp, I plummeted into the glass.

Swallowing mouthfuls of luke warm beer, I made my way back up to the surface. My eyes were stinging and the rest of my body sticky. Finally I made it all the way up and took a deep breath. Wiping my eyes clean of beer foam, I yelled up into the sky above the glass.

"Boom! What the fuck! Get me out of here!". I blinked a few times, my vision blurred. Then, I muttered.

"Fuck."

Suspended above me in the sky was a vast tan face, thick pouty lips, almond eyes, framed by long black hair.

But it sure as hell wasn't Boom's face.

"Hey! You!", I screamed at the giantess, but she didn't pay any attention to me. She probably had no idea I was in the glass. At this size, she'd have to be looking for me to notice me swimming down here.

It was the bubble gum chewer. She was distracted by something, probably her phone, and not paying any attention to the glass I was swimming in. Her powerful jaw kept churning away, masticating that poor piece of gum between her molars. Maybe because she thought nobody was around, she was chewing with her mouth wide open, sticky lips giving way to the half-lit, spit-glistening inside of her cavernous maw. Deep in there was the neon green piece of gum, being flicked around by a powerful slab of muscle, her tongue, subjected to a few hearty chews from molars, before being drowned in a pool of spit under the tongue for a second, then flipped back onto the row of white, carnage-bringing teeth.

For a second, I admired the dance of the tiny green gum in that inferno of the girl's mouth. Then, reality hit me, as she absentmindedly grasped for my glass.

There was no use in yelling, but that didn't stop me from trying. Huge waves of beer washed over me, filling my throat and lungs, pushing me under. Briefly suspended in the calm underneath the surface, I saw the huge imprints of her fingers on the glass, surrounding me on all sides. Her finger prints seemed white under the pressure. Then, gravity started to tilt.

Washing up to the surface, I was knocked against the far end of the glass, hitting my head on the glass wall. Gulping for air, I turned around. I was far too close to her face to make her out as a person at this point. In a swift motion, the glas had been tilted towards her accepting lips. All I could see were a thick upper lip and the bottom of her cute nose. Beneath that, the all-devouring greedy, open maw. For a split second I wondered if she had even thought about who's beer she was going to drink. Then the absurdity of that thought hit me. I was a few seconds away from being washed down this gorgeous lady's throat like a crumb of bread, without her even knowing.

Grasping desperately, my hands slid off the slick glass walls uselessly. I tried screaming for help, but was drowned by an ocean of beer furiously churning about me. It might have felt like an eternity, like everything was happening in slow motion, but really, it was over all too quick. Just like any time a girl picks up a glass to take a greedy gulp, about one third of the beer ocean immediately spilled into her open mouth. A loud sound echoed through the glass as she swallowed loudly, accepting the luke warm liquid into her throat.

There was a massive wave reverberating back through the glass after that initial gulp, smacking me hard against the glass again. I lost consciousness for a moment, but came to almost immediately. The level of beer in the glass was now considerably lower, and the angle of tilt much higher. I was now staring down into the void of her mouth, the green piece of gum conveniently crushed against the molars to my left, stuck in their chewing surface.

Fighting against the current, I knew there was no way I was going to outswim the maelstrom of beer disappearing down into her. The second large gulp drained the level further, and another wave came back, this one pulling me under as it smacked against the bottom of the glass. Greedily, the girl tilted her head back and the glass higher, and the remainder of the beer rushed down the steep, slick hill of glass towards inevitable doom.

I had no time for last thoughts as I practically fell into this enormous Thai bar girl's hungry lips, knocking my head on her bottom front teeth, losing consciousness for good this time.