- Text Size +

Warning: CONTAINS GIANT DICK so if you aren't into that shit don't read. I tried to give as much sensory detail as possible so I hope that comes across. Also this is technically my first micro story so hope I got that right. For reference, the size of the average tongue-ring is 5/8th of an inch.

---

The rhythmic sounds all around Carrie nearly lulled her to sleep a few times over the course of the night. The foul smelling air being sucked down the back of the cavern and then expelled back up past her had gone at the same slow pace for a few hours. She’d gotten used to the stench, and was using the sounds all around her as a sort of lullaby for her exhausted mind. However, before she could claim a few precious moments of sleep, dampness started clinging to her naked body as a familiar liquid pooled up around her. Her body couldn’t ignore the feeling and her eyes fluttered open. She tried to maneuver around her cage for a moment to avoid it before the liquid eventually followed the air down the chasm, giving her a reprieve.

 

Carrie tried once more to get some sleep.

 

The lack of sleep was somehow the worst part of Carrie’s situation. The humiliation and degradation seemed small compared to the overwhelming physical torture of being kept awake for days.

 

The dampness came back and Carrie punched the floor of her prison, cursing. She knew her captor couldn’t hear and gave up screaming to try and wake her a few days ago. This part of the torture was genius, although not intended. Her captor, Melissa, had meant to just demean her by making her a living accessory. Melissa didn’t even realize she was inflicting sleep deprivation with her bodily functions.

 

“Mmmmmm.”

 

The sound of Melissa’s voice reverberated all around Carrie and shook her right to the core. When you were in someone’s mouth and unprepared for them to make noise, it was startling. Light drove the darkness from the cavern and Carrie was blinded.

 

“Aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnn-mmmmmmhhhhhhhhh!”

 

A large amount of disgusting air was pushed up from the back of the cavern and past Carrie as Melissa yawned. Her breath was particularly garbage this morning. It reeked of dark beer and meat, the last remnants of a frat party and a late night Taco Bell run; Melissa staples.

 

Carrie knew Melissa well enough from the time she’d spent as her normal sized roommate instead of her shrunken captive. She’d never liked Melissa all that much, but got along with her in that sort of fake Cold War prevention mode that a lot of girls seemed to have with each other. They went to a few parties together and helped each other get through finals. Carrie thought Melissa was loud, crass, and a little gross. Melissa had commented a few times on how Carrie was uptight and made fun of her lightly for being OCD. But the two hadn’t even had a real argument.

 

That’s why this situation was so vexing for Carrie. It came out of nowhere. On Monday, everything had been fine between the two of them. Carrie was out of the bathroom by 8:30am so Melissa could use it. Melissa let Carrie have the television to watch NCIS in the evening. They went to bed at around 1:00am like normal.

 

When Carrie woke up on Tuesday morning, she was inside Melissa’s fucking tongue ring. Melissa knew she was there, too. She’d acknowledged her inside the tiny round prison before putting it in her mouth. She’d said, “Hey Carrie. Have fun in there.” Before giggling and opening her cavernous maw.

 

And this had been Carrie’s hell since then. She had been a part of Melissa’s every conversation, meal, drink, and breath for four full days and nights. The meals were awful, as chewed mush was pressed through the small golden bars of Carrie’s prison. Carrie learned by day two that this was her only way to get nourishment though. Having to eat Melissa’s food second hand was so degrading.

 

As was the giant girl’s breath. Burps that used to merely gross Carrie out from across the room were now monstrous, world-shattering rumbles that were followed by intense, stinging scents gurgling up from Melissa’s depths. And her every exhale was a mixture of her last meal mixed with stomach acid.

 

But the worst part was actually Melissa’s voice. It had never occurred to Carrie how much her roommate talked until every syllable was amplified a hundred fold. The vibrations from each word shook Carrie straight through to her bones. She had to lie on the floor of her prison covering her ears to make it through most conversations.

 

All of this was now mixing with the sleep deprivation and making Carrie want to die. As if on cue, light pushed the darkness aside once more.

 

“Good morning. Mmmmm…”

 

And then a giggle, shaking Carrie as the little bursts of air swam up out of the giant girl’s throat. Carrie plugged her ears and groaned. Melissa had brought a boy home with her last night. Not unusual for a Friday. They had loud, drunk sex that fortunately didn’t lasted very long. Carrie spent the duration plugging her ears on the floor of her cell, crying.

 

“Mmmmmhmmmmm.”

 

And it looked like they were about to be at it again. Light came flooding in and she got a brief look at the inside of the boy’s mouth. A blast of his breath swarmed over her. It was only a bit different than Melissa’s, and the boy’s drink of choice for the night had apparently been Gin instead of beer. His loud, deep voice rumbled through Melissa’s mouth as he moaned. Carrie started crying.

 

The invading tongue battered Carrie’s cell for a few moments before withdrawing. Melissa’s giggles surrounded her again.

 

“Please stop!” Carrie screamed, gripping the golden bars and staring out into the light. Melissa’s lips closed before she could get a good look at the giant boy outside. Carrie felt her captor moving and she sobbed. She remembered waking up more than once to see Melissa giving a good morning blowjob.

 

Light again, and this time Carrie felt movement from underneath her. Melissa’s tongue slithered out from between her lips, taking Carrie with it. Carrie screamed and screamed.

 

The noise was muffled though, as the tongue ring was pressed against the giant’s balls. The leathery flesh of nutsack pressed against the bars of her prison and Carrie slid back away from it, shrieking. A black, wiry thing snaked in through one of the bars and pressed against her cheek before she could move out of the way. She choked and moved away from it, rubbing her face, eyes wide with horror at the fact that she’d just had a giant pubic hair hit her.

 

She sat, gasping for air and marveling at how absurd this was. The smell wasn’t too unpleasant. The boy’s balls smelled like incredibly masculine sweat, which was actually a bit welcome after living with Melissa’s breath.

 

Melissa’s tongue drew back and slid out from between the lips again. The giant lips opened up and then closed Melissa went from licking the giant’s balls to sucking on them. The suction made Carrie’s ears pop, and it actually forced the skin from his nutsack to slide further through the bars of her prison. She sobbed.  

 

When Melissa let the balls go, they flew out of her mouth with an incredible popping sound.

 

“Mmmmhhhh.”

 

Now Melissa opened her mouth wide. More light than before swam in and Carrie tried to scream once, hoping the giant boy would hear her somehow. He didn’t.

 

The head of his massive cock came into view, like a fucking skin colored rocket ship breaking the atmosphere. Carrie stared at it. Its head was red, fully gorged and ready. The monstrous thing barreled into her cell, its slit pointed right at her for a moment. It lifted up a bit and the cock slid over top of the cage as Melissa started taking it as deep as she could. Carrie could make out a thick purple vein bulging out from the underside of the monster. Another wiry hair snuck its way into her prison, but she dodged this one. She realized she’d been holding her breath and immediately gagged and coughed at this new smell. It was incredibly pungent, a coppery explosion of scent that Carrie could almost taste. She gagged again and then gasped.

 

Her eyes went wide as she realized the scent was Melissa’s pussy. The giant boy hadn’t washed his cock off after last night’s festivities.

 

Carrie didn’t get her fingers to her ears in time to stop them from popping with the suction as Melissa began her task. The giant cock started to recede over her again. Melissa moaned all around her. Carrie was starting to break, mentally. She screamed and shook her head, fingers now plugging her ears. The physical and mental traumas were overwhelming her. Her world shook as Melissa increased the pace of her cock sucking. The behemoth member slid out and in, mashing into her prison and actually bouncing her. She had to take her fingers out of her ears and actively hold on to the bars, such was the violence of the motions around her.

 

Carrie had given a few blowjobs, and found them very enjoyable. She couldn’t imagine that hers were done with the same urgency she was feeling from inside Melissa’s mouth though. She was going so fucking fast. And deep. Carrie couldn’t believe how much of the giant member Melissa was able to get inside her mouth and down the back of her throat without gagging. Carrie grimaced in disgust.

 

The giant girl grunted, whether from pleasure or exertion as her head bobbed up and down on the giant boy’s cock. The temperature inside the mouth was starting to become excruciating, and there was so much fucking saliva swirling around that Carrie was getting it into her mouth. She tasted everything from last night’s tacos, to a bit of the giant’s pre-cum. Carrie wretched. She didn’t bother wiping her mouth. She hoped Melissa tasted the vomit and it ruined the experience for her. As she looked up, she noticed something that took her off guard.

 

A part of the cage had been torn away from the force of the giant’s cock. Carrie hadn’t noticed it before, but that must have been the door.  Suddenly everything went dark.  Melissa’s lips closed over the behemoth and she sucked on it, hard. Carrie’s hold on the bars hadn’t been strong enough and the suction yanked her toward the new exit of the cage. Carrie screamed. Her prison had suddenly become a panic room.

 

Flailing her arms, she just managed to grab onto the bars before being pulled out and getting destroyed by the giant cock. She squealed and wrapped her arms around the bars as tight as she could. She was very close to the exit, and the certain death sliding over her prison.

 

Melissa moaned, much louder than before and Carrie had to fight the urge to plug her ears. She couldn’t afford to let go of the bars. It was as if Melissa knew her plight and was testing her, because she moaned again, even louder. Carrie cried out, her brain rattling from the all-encompassing noise. She gritted her teeth and hung on.

 

Then she heard the giant boy’s voice, from off in the distance somewhere. He was groaning. The motion of his cock slowed and the thick, veiny monster pulled itself just outside Melissa’s wide open lips. Carrie saw the giant’s huge, meaty fingers surround his wet cock. He aimed it. Right at her. She whimpered, and then thought to hold her breath.

 

White hot jizz exploded from the slit of the throbbing member. The first shot completely missed Carrie and went somewhere to the back of Melissa’s throat. The giant girl kept her mouth wide open to receive the entirety of her treat. The next shot inundated the tongue ring. Carrie clung to the bars, but everything became a blur as the goo covered her. It stung her eyes and she had to squeeze them closed. Some of it snuck into her mouth through her lips and she had to bear it because she couldn’t risk spending any of her breath. The only thing Carrie could feel apart from the heat of the giant boy’s cum were the bars she clung to.

 

But was this life really worth clinging to?

 

Perhaps this was an out being offered to her. The last four days had been hell. Apart from that brief acknowledgement at the beginning, Melissa no longer spoke to her. There was little cause for belief that this ordeal was ever coming to an end. Maybe Carrie could just let go and let what was coming next be her demise. Because one of the things Melissa had extensively bragged about was the fact that she swallowed. Every time.

 

Carrie’s lungs strained as the last bit of her saved up breath was used up. Hell, she may not even have to go through the ordeal of Melissa’s stomach acid. She may just drown in cum first. Her grip on the bars loosened. The fingers on her left hand started siding with death’s voice in her mind, telling her to let go of the nightmare that had become her life. Her right hand followed its lead. As Melissa began to swallow, Carrie let herself go.

 

“Fuck. That. CUNT.”

 

Death’s malevolent whispers lost out in that final moment to Carrie’s will to live. Her hands reached out in the white muck. They found purchase on those bars just as the fluid around her started getting pulled. Carrie’s muscles burned as she fought to hold on. She yanked herself toward the bars and managed to wrap her right arm through them. Her heart was pounding, her lungs were on fire. She could see nothing. Time seemed to stretch out. Finally, the liquid disappeared down the back of Melissa’s throat. Carrie gasped, trying for air. She got a little, along with a mouthful of jizz. She coughed and felt herself sliding down the bars. She opened an eye, and despite all the cum clinging to her body she could see where she was.

 

Another burst of adrenaline hit her as she realized she was on the outside of the cell. Frantic, she looked around for the opening and started pulling herself toward it. Light poured in and Melissa’s tongue lurched out. Air washed over her and started drying the cum to her body, making it tough to move. The cock was aimed right at her. Melissa was going to give it a congratulatory lick.

 

With a scream of pain, Carrie flung herself through the door of her cage and clattered to the floor of the cell. She spun around and scooted on her butt toward the back of it, lacing her arms through the bars and locking them together. The giant boy’s cock pressed right into the cell, this time making the metal groan. Carried glared at it, gasping. Melissa moaned all around her, but Carrie had cum in her ears and it didn’t bother her as much this time.

 

The giant member withdrew. Melissa started talking to him. Giggling with him. Carrie sat, reflecting on the absurdity. Her roommate swallowing some guy’s load had become a life or death struggle. She laughed. She threw her head back and full on cackled. Somehow she still had the energy to dive into a fit of crazed, heaving laughter.

 

After a few moments her laughs diminished down to maniacal giggles, then down to audible gasps. Melissa’s voice still boomed all around her, but she found herself unable to care. She looked up and deemed it safe enough to use one of her hands to pull strands of hair off her face and out of her eyes. It had been plastered there from all the cum. She stared at the door to her prison.

 

Melissa had not broken her yet. Carrie’s mind worked out how today would go. Saturday. That meant a phone call with her mother. Three meals, maybe four, washed down by soda. There would be more beer at night, followed by either that previous tongue and cock, or other foreign invaders joining her in Melissa’s mouth. But eventually the cunt would have to sleep. Her ugly, obnoxious mouth would hang open, drooling all over her pillow. And that would be her chance to escape.

 

She reached down and scooped some residual cum off the floor of her prison and lapped it up, swallowing with a grimace. Protein. Strength. She’d need it.

 

Carrie exhaled and stretched her legs out on the floor of the prison inside her roommate’s tongue ring and waited. Not for death now, but for a chance to exert what little will she had left over the world around her.