- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Got some weird formatting errors, sorry for the re-upload as I try to fix this :

 

////

"C'mon Pete, learn to run." Melanie called, though she didn't have to - at Peter's size, he could hear even the faintest whisper. "If ya don't get outta the way you know what's gonna happen."

Of course Peter knew what would happen. And he knew there was nothing he could do to stop it. The two titanic, eager, feet that were now locked on to getting him under their embrace as soon as possible were going get what they wanted. Still, he ran, because if he didn't - well, Melanie didn't like people who "didn't have much fight in em'."

Melanie smiled as the diminutive boy started sprinting in the other direction, she gradually lifted right foot, knowing that if she just went right ahead she could catch him no problem - unlike other bugs trained for speed, a "walking bug" like Peter ran just as fast as they did when they weren't bug-sized - not fast at all.

Peter kept running, he escaped the ominous shadow of her foot in no time at all, and was fully expecting her to stomp down any moment. But... She didn't. He suddenly stopped, and turned around, Melanie hadn't moved an inch. Did she just want to see him run?

Melanie frowned "Oh, I'm comin', just wanted to ya go - you are the sprint champ afterall." She was right - Peter was the fastest boy in the school. "Lemme see how many steps it takes for me to catch up, huh?" She slammed her bare foot down with a wet slap. "That's one and..." She lifted her left foot right on top of him "You wanna get outta the way of two?"

Peter was humiliated, he didn't even get two this time. He turned around and immediately began running again.

"Too late~" she cooed and slammed her foot right onto the track star with a heavy slap, pinning him beneath the wet grimy underside of her insurmountable mass. He crumpled immediately. No resistance at all, and had the effects of molecular compression not kicked in, he would have been destroyed. Instead it hurt. A lot. Peter yelped as his bones near snapped, straightening back just in time with excruciating pain.

"Looks like ya'll be callin' in sick for practice today, huh Pete?" Melanie adjusted her weight, giving extra pressure on her tiny victim. "Be sure to tell coach Robinson that ya got outran, I'm sure he'll get it." She released some pressure, slowly lifting her foot, just enough to let Peter begin to get back up. When he finally managed to get all four limbs up, Mel suddenly pressed right back down on the floor, crumpling him again under her thick sweaty sole. "Got'cha" She teased.

Peter wanted nothing but to be from this toxic pillowy hell. His face was ruthlessly being pushed against the cold tile, gradually getting warmer as the sticky sweat from above dripped onto the floor, causing a disgusting pool of salt and refuse that weighed down his athletic shirt and stuck him to the floor out of both exhaustion and sheer weight. He was completely unable to get any air or relief not already processed by her body. It took incredible force of will to fight the pain and get up, a force entirely driven by the idea that his turn was done, and that she was going to let him go. All of those hopes shattered when the familiar compressive force came down again, slamming his head back to the floor, his vision getting cloudy as he was ruthlessly battered against the merciless tiles. When was she going to let him go?

Mel was starting to get a bit bored - just pushing your foot up and down was getting kind of repetitive. "Welp. Time to unshrink." Peter gasped as all at once the foot lifted off him and he felt the zooming feeling of a world coming back into perspective. He was disgusting, his body reeking of feet and covered entirely in sweet. He coughed a pitiful exhausted cough as he lay down on the floor.

"Oh my God!" Melanie heard a familiar feminine voice call. "Peter, no!" It was Alisa, Peter's girlfriend. She was a cute blonde that had been dating for a few months, and they had become almost insperable. She ran over to her depleted boyfriend and began to comfort him, crying.

"What'cha doin there, Allie?" Mel teased.

"Melanie... Why..." Alisa sobbed.

"Oh stop it, he's gonna be fine." Mel reassured.

"No... WHY do you have to pick on him? What did he do to you?"

"Dunno, saw him in the hall and thought 'hey, he'd look good if he was a bit smaller' and bam!"

"What?" Alisa was shocked, she'd just randomly decided to nearly kill her soulmate? She held him tight, and was relieved when he began to open his eyes. "Oh my God" she kept repeating. Giving him a soft kiss. It was a brief moment of comfort in complete despair.

"Ew. You really wanna kiss that? I mean, if ya wanna do all this PDA stuff, I can find ya a place more private." Mel offered.

"Melanie SHUT UP." Alisa snapped. She froze, immediately regretting her words as Melanie developed a small smile and began to calmly walk towards her.

"Melanie... Please... I didn't mean it." Alisa pleaded as she was suddenly grabbed by the shirt and pulled off the floor.

"Listen, 'sweety,' I'm not gonna mince words here. You just screwed up real hard." Mel moved her face closer.

"I know, please, just... Can you let it go?" Alisa was terrified. She knew what was coming next.

"Nope." Mel smiled as Alisa screamed, she watched as Mel's smiling face was immediately replaced with a set of gigantic sweaty bare feet.

"I think this love story just got a lil' more interesting, eh Allie?" Mel boomed, each word pumcuated with the slippery wet sound of her bare toes tapping on the floor.

"Mel..." She gasped as a gigantic foot lurched forward and pressed her down underneath in almost no time at all. She immediately began pounding against the unrelenting sole, frantically trying to do some sort of damage against the calloused wall.

Mel gave a satisfied smirk. Having a tiny with her back on the floor, pounding against her sole never got old. She didn't even need to press on her this time, she simply took in the feeling of tiny fists failing to get even a centimeter in to her relentlessly powerful skin. She just had to gently hover over her and she'd stop when she realized that even with the sweat softening her flesh there just wasn't any hope in getting even close to penetrating her first line of defense.

Alisa's arms began to get sore after swinging at the insurmountable obstacle above her and realizing there was nothing she could do.

Mel noticed the pause, "What? Done already? They usually struggle a bit more than that." She lifted her foot slightly, only to point her big toe downwards right on top of the dimunitive bug. "Hope ya appreciate I'm going a bit light on ya." She pressed her toe on to the tiny girl, completely overwhelming her and effortlessly covering her entirely under a single toe.

"To be honest" Mel said, pressing Alisa down into the ground, "I'm kinda jealous, dunno anyone who likes me like that. It's cute." She dragged her toe across her body, adjusting so that Alisa's tiny face could peak under the ridge of her toe. "But when I say 'none of your business,' you really gotta know-" Alisa screamed as the air was suddenly compressed out of her. "You need to stay out of my business, kay?"

She released her grasp on Alisa, and let her grow back to her original size. She was bruised, but not as badly as her boyfriend. "You can thank me later for going easy, cause' next time I see ya it's gonna just be what the other guy went through. Now scram." Peter finally got up, and Alisa ran to his side. They both gave a long look at Melanie, who responded with a smile, and they turned to limp away.