- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a lead up to a comic :iconSmushedBoy: and I are working on about his OC Melanie, who so far has been only featured in this comic: http://smushedboy.deviantart.com/art/Tomboy-Girl-Punishing-Teacher-557031146

She's a cute tomboy who just loves to torture people under her feet. I really wanted to give this odd feeling of super intimidation from a casual girl who just likes to shrink people because it's more convincing that way. Basically what would happen if a schoolyard bully had shrinking powers and nobody could stop her - even the teachers.

I was kind of dissapointed with how I've been doing a lot of dialogue and 'motions' lately, so I made a conscious effort to not repeat myself, really structure this one more. There's gonna be more to it soon, but we'll see when that comes (I have a lot of unfinished stories like Rawr :3, a Comission, and potentially a sequel to Sock.)


I hope you like it c:

///////

Everyone at Whitewater Regional was afraid of Melanie. The students, the teachers, and especially her victims.

Looking at her, she wasn't particularly intimidating - she was cute tomboy who regularly wore loose shirts that hid her perky breasts, a baseball cap hiding short light brown hair, and athletic shorts that showed plenty of her long sneaker-clad legs. She wasn't particularly attractive, but she had a strange charm to her. You could tell from her body she was constantly on the move, though, and she was well toned, if not a bit laid back at first. But all that was null because of one tiny detail:

Melanie could shrink people. And she did it often, because in her own words "It's just easier to bully em' that way."

It was an unsaid rule - don't talk back, look at her when she's talking to you, always give her what she wants, and generally try to be as invisible as possible when she's around or else you'd be next. It's not that talking to her would always end up with your body reduced and pinned under her smelly sole, it wouldn't, but whatever conversation path you would have to take to AVOID getting shrunk kept changing - Mel got angry or bothered by seemingly random things, and even a small habit like Alice's mindless foot tapping, which had never bothered Mel before, could one day end up with Alice getting a giant foot tapped ON her (which it did.) The worst part was that you didn't even have to engage with her - she could be bored, or her feet could be sore, or she could just notice you and on a whim think that you would look good at an inch tall. And boom. That's it. You are. Nothing you could do at that point but endure whatever torture she had in mind for you and pray that she was in the right 'mood' to let you go. She would never kill her victims, she'd just 'rough em' up a bit,' with 'a bit' ranging from a short little kickin' around to much, much, worse.

That's why the new students always got the worst of it, and it just so happened that today was Lindsey's first day at Whitewater Regional. First class - Math with Ms. Carol Donovan. Always on time, if not earlier, Lindsey rushed to get to her class, and it was when she opened the door that she noticed there... wasn't many people there. She was one of the first. Checking the clock she'd noticed she was a full ten minutes early, and she had almost an entire room full of empty seats, arranged in long table format - meant for two people. She decided to take a seat at the front middle - the T of success was very important, after all, and she sat down, putting her bag on the table.

Almost as soon as she was settled, people began to gradually walk in. Most seemed reserved to a degree, and seemed a bit on edge, but Lindsey didn't really pay too much attention. She was just waiting for the teacher to come in. It was then that she heard the door slam open, and in came a boyish looking girl wearing a baseball cap. Lindsey was startled and looked right at her, as she casually strutted towards the front, right down to her seat.

"Hey buster" she motioned to her bag. "The bag."

Lindsey was taken back by how rude this girl was, but she did have a point - her bag was taking a spot, and so she moved it to the floor.

"Thanks, bud." She plopped herself down, and immediately threw her feet on to the table.

"If ya don't mind, I'm gonna just take these guys off and, ya know..." Lindsey was confused by the frankness of this girl as she reached over to untie her sneakers, revealing smelly bare feet. It was only first period, did this girl shower? "Oof, yea, shoulda not done any skatin' on the way here cause' these are a bit more ripe then usual, ya think?" Mel knew this girl was new, and she was having a good time just messing around with her. It was a fresh change of pace every once in a while to 'introduce' a new girl to her feet. She wasn't sure if she was gonna give her a closer look just yet.

Lindsey was disgusted. What kind of girl just... does that? Sits down next to someone in a near empty classroom just to plop her distractingly smelly feet right next to her. Her last school had a bit more class.

"Excuse me." She said.

"Huh?" Mel smirked

"Can you please put your shoes back on and take them off the desk? They're very distracting."

"Distracting? Huh. You mean distracting like a short skirt distractin'?"

"No I mean they're distracting like-"

"Like this?" She cut her off, the last word sending her head spinning as she felt an excruciatingly numbing pain course throughout her body for what she somehow knew was a moment, but felt much longer, and she fell over, hitting her head on the desk.

When she awoke, there was a distant airid feeling to the atmopshere, as if the pressure on her body had become thicker with a strange, sweaty, almost cheesy scent. Lindsey noticed that she was on the floor, but strangely enough the floor felt like the exact same texture of the desk. Picking herself up off the floor, her eyes began to adjust to the new, hazy, atmosphere. She was... Suddenly in complete shock. Right infront of her were two titanic soles, the bottom diagonally tilted and the other casually resting ontop.

"Thought'cha could use a better look." A sudden bellowing voice came from the distance. "Are they a bit more 'distracting' now? Huh?" It was that same girl, but now amplified. Suddenly it came to her. She had shrunk.

"I think ya still need to get a bit closer, huh?" The foot slid towards the horizon, off the table, and Lindsey saw for the first time the immense titan that she was just talking to a second ago. Her gigantic face filled with a cheeky grin. She gasped as her hand reached for her.

Mel loved this part. She casually picked up the tiny girl and pulled her towards her. Math class wasn't gonna be so boring afterall. "So you wanna get REALLY distracted, huh? Lemme show ya what distracting looks like." She reached into her shorts to pull out a rubber band she kept for these kind of occasions (never underestimate when you would need a rubber band, after all,) and slapped the tiny girl against her imposing rough sole.

Lindsey screamed as she was forcibly slammed against the rough pillowy underside of another girl's foot. Before she could even process what was going on, she was immediately restrained with incredibly speed with a rope like band that was artfully tied around her, forcing her face first into the crusty underside of the foot of a girl who clearly spends a good amount of time on them. She screamed with pain as she tightened the rope, giving her a face full of skin that she was too constricted too look away from, her entire body starting to collect some of the massive droplets of sweat and covering her with the gross salty liquid.

"Got em'" Mel chuckled.

The door opened and in walked a tired looking Ms. Donovan. She sighed when she saw Mel at the front, and wasn't surprised the least bit to see her smelly feet on the table again. But what could she do?

"Hello class" She sighed, looking everywhere except Mel. "How are you all doing today?" She continued. "I heard we have a new classmate. Lindsey?"
Lindsey's ears perked up when she heard her name, and she tried so hard to turn around and start crying out "I'm here" but all she got was a few muffled bits of nothing.

Ms. Donovan scanned the room for her new student, and finally looked at Mel again, who had a suspicious grin. "Melanie? Do you know where Lindsey is."

"Uh, Lindsey? Is that the new kid? Oh yea, she's right here" She flexed her big meaty sole, stretching Lindsey's body as she let out a small muffled scream.

"I see." Ms. Donovan sighed.

Lindsey gulped at the realization that this teacher wasn't going to help her at all. The sheer ridiculousness of the situation dawned on her, but it wasn't as terrifying as the second realization - wait, is this a normal thing in this school?

"Mel, could you *please* let our new student go for a few minutes?" Ms. Donovan gently forced a fake, sweet, voice.

"No can do Ms. D, but if ya wanna talk to her, I could totally get ya down there, tie ya up to the other foot cause', you know, I got two, and you could talk all ya want."
Ms. Donovan gulped "No, no, Melanie, that won't be necessary."

"Are ya sure? She's a bit lonely." Mel chuckled, tapping the tiny girl on her sole and gently pressing her deeper into her pillowy skin.

"No thank you, Melanie." She looked up to the rest of the class.

"Anyways, today's lesson will be on the Chain Rule..." And so the class went on. Lindsey, meanwhile, couldn't care less about the chain rule. Her entire world was now a single oppressive sole constantly being shoved into her, with no hope of moving out. Occasionally Mel would flex again, and she would immediately scream with the feeling of her muscles stretching to far beyond their intended range of motion. Wasn't anyone going to save her? Could anyone save her?

After class, Mel stayed a bit behind and untied the girl from her foot, and grew her back to size, Lindsey was exhausted and slouched over on the desk in her chair as Mel stood up. Looking at the tired girl, she shook her shoulder. "C'mon, it's only 1st period, get up." Nothing. She shook more aggressively and suddenly Lindsey jerked and slapped her hand off.

"Don't you dare touch me you... you... You freak!" She yelled. Melanie remained completely unphased. "Ya know, with an attitude like that, I can do a lot more than just tie ya up for a period, you know."

"How... How could you DO that to someone!" Lindsey was trembling.

"Cause' I can." Mel smiled. "Tell ya what, I went a bit light on ya cause', you know, it's your first day and I don't hate ya - there's a lotta people round' here that I wanna get around to smotherin' first, but ya got a lotta guts and I don't wanna crush ya too hard..." Lindsey was a little suspicious of the sudden respect she was getting for essentially being humiliated by a complete stranger for a solid hour. 

"...Yet." Mel winked and gave her a gentle punch on the shoulder.

"Seeya around, new kid." She walked out.

Lindsey was completely taken aback. What... Just happened? Was the last hour real? What the heck is this school? Who is that girl? She... Was going home early today.

Mel definitely had more in store for the new kid, she was going to get VERY familiar with her smelly feet - she hadn't even seen a fraction of what she can do, and she had it lightly - first period, when they're not all that sweaty, isn't all that bad. But right now she was a bit more focused on what she'd gotten during class - her graded homework. Well, the homework she had someone else do for her. And it had a C- written in red pen, with a small frowny face. 

"Well." She frowned. "Somebody's gotta pay."