- Text Size +

Lucy discovers the reason for the itch in your ass, not exactly.
Lucy decides to go to the bathroom, because the itching does not stop. She gets up and asks Aline take care of your post. Arriving in the bathroom, she lowers the pants and itches again over the panties, she puts her fingers inside her panties and feels something very small as a pebble, perhaps. Lucy picks up the stone and pull out, it raises the finger at close to his face, out of curiosity what he was doing that itch in your ass. When Lucy looks that thing moving thinks at the same time be an insect and decide to smash it with your fingers, simply by pressing fingers that thing would be a stain.
Andrew realizes that Lucy got up because he feels the pressure ease and that movement again. When the movement, everything is clear to Andrew, he realizes that his wife is taking the pants, suddenly a finger squeezes, up and down, Lucy's ass was not as gelatin would have killed him. Suddenly the fingers enter the panties and squeezes him, taking out, everything is very fast scary when he sees the face of his wife looking at him, those green eyes and her cute little face for a moment he thinks it is saved at this same time he meche arms and a strange face Lucy is a smile that he can not play and the other finger down on him, not !!! Lucy thinks you're an insect and will crush it. Andrew screams in vain.
Lucy always liked to crush insects and this was no different, her husband was very small and she did not notice right at the moment that Lucy will tighten the fingers, the bathroom door opens, Lucy is shocked looking to the side and Andrew falls her finger. It was Aline, who came to call her because her boss was waiting.
Andrew begins to fall finger of his wife, an amazing time, he did not know what would happen. When he falls into your pants, that Lucy had lowered, it starts to go down and down until it stops on his left thigh, which was tight with the pants.
Aline looks at Lucy and say, what are you doing? Lucy says: I felt an itch and came to see what it was ... you can not believe, had a bug in my butt, in my underwear, the two began to laugh, Aline joked, poor insect ... ahahahahah. You killed him? When I was going to smash it you came and I dropped it. Nevermind Aline, let's see what the boss wants. Lucy up his pants and left the bathroom.
Andrew realizes his situation will get stuck again, more at least in a less cruel place, suddenly the pants get up and Andrew is in the dark, squeezed between the black pants and thigh of his wife. Let's think about the positive side first: I'm alive, I was not crushed like a bug, second: I am in a place less squeezed and with more oxygen. Let's think about the negative side, how long I will stay here until Lucy find me? Will I not be able to get someone's attention? Thoughts swirled the head of Andrew as he tried to find a more comfortable position on the thighs of his wife.
Lucy talks to his head and back in service, sit in the chair and wait for the time to go.Getting close to time to go, Lucy goes to the bathroom to relieve himself and then from reaching the bathroom she lowers her pants and sitting on the toilet, she felt like crap, more resolve wait to get home, at that moment she starts to pee, looking down she realizes something tiny in his left thigh, she notes, thinking of being just a mess, suddenly this thing moves with difficulty, at the same time she remembers the insect dropped hand, and says: Oh, you're there. How did survive? Do not be so, I will crush you right now.
Andrew realizes that it's been a long time since he dropped his pants to his wife, and think that soon it's time for her to come home, the heat and pressure of the pants, did he once again get stuck in Lucy's body even though he could breathe through the tiny holes of the pants. Andrew realizes that Lucy is standing by his movement, suddenly the pants start to go down and he realizes that he runs the risk of falling, when once again the surprise, it is made tattoo the body of his wife, looking at the giant and fluffy face, he realizes when those green eyes looking straight at him, then he thinks: I am saved? Or am I dead? He sees a smile on Lucy's face, the same time that she was going to crush him, he fears, he tries to move, managing to move only the arms, and looks at a giant finger down toward her. Nooo !!!
Lucy watches the insect and starts down the finger on him when she to, and realizes something strange, funny insect, she observes more closely and Ahhhhh !!! Take a fright, it looks like a little man, funny, ahahahahah. Lucy decides to take the insect her thigh and look more closely when she approaches the finger of her eye, she takes a scare, ANDREW !!!! What happened? Because you are this size ??
Andrew thinks is the end when that finger down to it, until the finger, and Lucy approaches her face, she takes off it from your body and takes close to the face, and then, what a relief! Lucy finally realized that this tiny thing was actually her husband. Andrew is very happy and tries to explain what happened, the more it is too small to Lucy listen.
Lucy realizes the difficulty of her husband to explain and close to your ear, it is still very difficult, the more she can understand something, for example: I cringed and been with you all this time, I need help. Lucy was very surprised to see her husband that size that even forgot that he was in a toilet. Lucy says: I must take you home to help you my love. The question is: where can I get you to bring you safe? My pants have no pockets, today I am without my purse. Just a safe place. My bra, although Lucy's breasts were never the big, for its size was enough for you to disappear them. Lucy knows that among them is not very safe, because as her breasts are not very large, Andrew could fall, the safest place is in the bra cup next to her nipple. No Andrew time to protest, Lucy opens the right cup of her bra and puts her husband in below the nipple, when she closes the glass, gives it is secure, up from the toilet, cleans, puts his pants and goes to your home.Andrew listening Lucy saying it will put it in your bra, the first he always liked breasts, the problem is the size of it, he tries to protest, to no avail. Andrew looks down and sees with that giant chest and the warmth that radiated from them, Lucy down her husband in the glass, the closer Andrew came, the more the heat increased and the worst, sweat, sour, he cried, Lucy! No! Andrew falls into the bra cup, he look forward and see that pink nipple giant, slowly the glass will shut until it touching your skin well below the nipple, the skin was wet, dripping sweat, due to the high heat day, gradually he gets squeezed and stuffy until everything is dark and unbearable heat and sour sweat stink, after one day of service.
Lucy hits the card, and goes to the train, Lucy every movement her breasts went up and down, crumpling Andrew unforgiving. When Lucy will get on the train, the train was too full and Lucy is squeezed into the back of another woman kneaded her breasts, for a moment forgetting that her husband was right there, ready to turn mashed potatoes.
Andrew feel the movement of the breasts up and down, each time off is an extra pressure he has to put up with, if not enough of the sour stink, and the heat also be squeezed to get into your home. When the breasts stop jumping, he imagines that Lucy was on the train, slowly your space begins to tighten, and squeeze more and more, he tries to scream in vain: HHUUUMMMMM !!!
The pressure increases to the point that he completely still, and the worst breath. Andrew imagine that someone is squeezing his wife, the sooner your senses go away, because without oxygen it starts to faint.
Lucy really had forgotten her husband in her chest until she looks down, seeing as they were squeezed, she recalls, Andrew! She tries to move more is impossible, and realize it will need to wait to get to the other station, while it hit a huge concern of her husband was crushed done puree, Lucy gave a slight smile, knowing that he always liked breasts he should be happy. Lucy thought: Patience love, hang there. ahahah
As soon as the train stopped, Lucy went down and walked to the bus, though it was not full so tight. Lucy's a slight stirred in bra, thus giving space and air to your poor husband. Yet she feared the worst, but on the street she could not look inside of her bra, and decided to wait to get home, Coming home Lucy threw her stuff on the sofa, and walked to his room, where thankfully would take her husband captivity.
Andrew had been literally pressed to the point of losing consciousness, when the pressure began to ease gradually began to enter wind inside the bra as Lucy walked. Andrew began regaining consciousness and remember where he was and what had happened until the moment he almost became a part of the breasts of his wife.
He sees the rise and fall of the breasts, and know that Lucy is walking. When, suddenly, everything will become clear, and he looks up, still stuck in Lucy's chest.
Lucy takes off his shirt and begins to remove the bra, very careful not to let Andrew down, she was very worried after almost crushing her husband on the train, when she looks at her bra, where is Andrew? She despairs, comes close to the mirror and realize something tiny in his chest below the nipple, Lucy chuckles.Although Lucy was amused as Andrew in her chest she was very worried that could have killed him. Lucy with two fingers off Andrew his chest and comes closer to your face, the closer she realizes that he is moving, and sighs of relief.
Lucy decides to put Andrew right next to his ear to be able to communicate with him. She says Andrew'll put close to my ear, tell me everything that happened.
Andrew realizes he can not move after Lucy take bra, once again glued made gum on his wife because the sweat and pressure, when two fingers cut carefully and close to your face saying to tell you everything occurred. He realizes when his wife puts it close to your ear, holding it. Andrew begins to tell everything that happened, from that seller brunette hot lighthouse candy, of course he did not say those words, remembering that his wife was able to kill him out of jealousy, he imagines that size, it would be the end. Andrew said he was imprisoned for a long time inside her panties and held up his farts that nearly killed him, said she almost crushed with your fingers thinking he was an insect, he said he got stuck in his thigh and trousers, and rest of the story that Lucy almost killed him squeezing it in his sweaty chest and sour, again he did not mention the sour word, fearing for his life, although Lucy is his wife.
Lucy was bewildered with everything her husband told her at the same time amused his situation that size, and said: We need to find some way for you to return to normal, although you are so cute so should leave it like that , ahahahahah. Andrew was very nervous as his wife laughed the situation, but it preferred to remain silent, again fearing for his life. Andrew said: Love, you need to find that candy seller, it was she who did this to me, that sweet that I sucked reduced me to this size.
Lucy: More where I encounter?
Andrew: On the street corner 23 with the main downtown, only she can help me get back to normal.
Lucy: Yes love, surely will help you. Tomorrow I will not be able to because I will work more on the weekend I will go there, okay?
Andrew: Weekend ??? No!!!
Lucy: I'm sorry love, I can not miss in my service, it's just another day. Understand me. Now I think you are hungry and exhausted. Andrew jumped for joy, yes love, too !!!
Lucy said: I will prepare a dinner for me and now you bring food for you, and we will prepare a place for you to rest tonight insurance. I will leave you on the dressing table while I'm in the kitchen, then back.
Andrew thanked him and decided to lie down and rest for a moment. Although I was upset about having to stay a whole day in this size.
Lucy prepared dinner and some rice crumbs, potatoes with a little water in a small bottle, and took up her husband. Here is love, eat enough and then we'll find a place for you to sleep. Andrew left for food hungry and began to devour, as Lucy thought of a place for her husband to sleep without the risk of crushing it.While Andrew devoured the food, Lucy was thinking of a safe place for her husband, where else? Into bed? I turn around and crush the poor, perhaps in a drawer, or in some clothes that he no danger of their lives, I can put it inside a sock and hang it in the wardrobe, and comfortable, not danger of it falling during the night, a clear clean sock, ahahahah.
Lucy waited Andrew finished his meal, and took it carefully, remembering that Andrew was just two centimeters. Love, I thought of putting you within a half to sleep tonight, what do you think? Lucy puts you close to your ear to listen to what your husband has to say. Andrew is alarmed at the fact that sleeping in a sock, and protests, not! You want to kill me in your foot odor? Or I mean on your foot? Andrew was afraid Lucy chafe when he said she had stinky feet, and suddenly changed the word to walk. Lucy said, not silly, not on a sidewalk a half, I'll put you in a clean sock and hang it in the wardrobe, with a catch, will be comfortable. Promise.
Andrew: More because I can not sleep in our bed?
Lucy: I'm afraid my love to roll at night, and well, I do not want to imagine what would happen to you, Lucy chuckles.
Andrew: I see, I can not sleep in a drawer or on a table?
Lucy: So I thought, more in size will to some insect kill you at night.
Andrew: You're right love. Okay can put me within a half as long as it is clean, spacious and soft. Understood?
Lucy: The more you are demanding the same, ahahah, accordingly. I'll take my shower, and when I leave agent prepares you to sleep, then come back. Lucy took off all his clothes, shirt, pants, underwear, socks, threw it on the bed and went to the bathroom.
15 minutes after
Lucy leaves the bath, exchange with a pajama sleep before taking your dirty clothes of bed, she goes to the wardrobe and starts looking for a comfortable half for her husband, I found a socket half white, very similar with which she used in her work today. Lucy plays the half on the bed, leaving to fall near their dirty sock that she had used this day. Lucy starts to pick up your dirty laundry and takes her to the basket, without realizing that one of the half it took was clean, leaving a half to serve dirty bed Andrew. Lucy goes to her husband, she takes it carefully, and says bedtime love, love you. Andrew tells Lucy also love. Lucy picks up the dirty sock in the bed, thinking it clean, and put her husband in carefully until it touches the bottom, she realizes he clapping his hands, and thinks he is giving a good night, good night to you also love, Lucy takes the middle and tries to hang it in your wardrobe. The problem is that it can not close the opening half, and fears that some insects can get inside. Lucy decides then find another place to put a half, and have an idea, in my shoes, she wraps a half making a ball and puts half inside her shoes she wears to race without the knowledge of his husband she's a laugh, ahahah, and says: Andrew is safe.
Andrew looks at his wife and realizes she put it carefully into the half, the problem is that he felt heat coming off this half, and a stink of foot odor, he realized that this er half that Lucy used during the day, and starts scream and clap, Lucy! Nããoooo !!
More Lucy closes the half, and he begins to feel that horrible foot odor, and realize it will be here all night. He feels a strange move when the opening half is closed while it starts to roll, No, No, Lucy help !!! Suddenly a different pressure and oxygen starts to decline, everything is dark and rotten, there's nothing you can do, except try to sleep without being intoxicated