- Text Size +

My story begins, my name is Andrew, I'm 27 years old, white, tall, thin, brown hair and blue eyes. I am married to Lucy, 32, white, average, slightly overweight, with a giant ass, medium breasts and very tasty. I am a consultant in a distributor and her secretary in a multinational, we are married for two years, we have children, we have our house, we take a good life, with difficulties, most good. One day I was returning from my service, after a long day, tired and crazy to get home take a shower and relax. Returning home, I stopped at the lighthouse, very time consuming at that moment appears a candy seller and bullets, beautiful, brunette, beautiful breasts, but sweaty due to the scorching sun, I did not want to buy, but I was sorry and I bought to help I took a few coins, paid her and took a bullet when she handed me the sweet told me that they would realize my sexual desire, I was a little puzzled, but okay, she smiled and blew a kiss.
Returning home, I opened the sweet and sucked it, a simple strawberry bullet.
When I got home, my wife had made dinner and was taking a shower, it was summer, we were sweating a lot. Lucy left the bath I gave her a kiss, we talked a little and went to bathe, to finish my bath, had dinner talked a little more, and went to bed.
In bed, we kiss and make out, we did not love. I was exhausted, I was thinking about the street vendor, brunette, busty, and I thought if I could dive into his sweaty breasts, turned aside and fell asleep, dreaming of being small and crushed her breasts.
When I wake in the night, everything was dark, I did not feel my pillow or my covered, although it was very hot here, an almost unbearable heat, little oxygen, I sat down and tried to get up, but something was different, I was in a soft ground, curled, and could not see anything, all dark. I started walking when I thought, is that I was kidnapped?
NO MAYBE I started walking, it seemed endless, when suddenly the ground began to CAIR, did not understand, ONLY went down, when I ran into something Soft and fragrant, squeezed seemed meat, a hot and tasty pasta smelling soap and little wet , faint smell of sweat, I thought the Who will? pressed, pressed, I could not understand, I decided Exit here, it could be at risk of life.
As he was leaving, I heard a strange noise coming from this same mass I touched, looked like a stomach making digestion suddenly hear a noise, very loud and shiver, I was frightened, not understanding, and nothing, the air was putrid a smell of rotten boiled eggs, just the oxygen, I started coughing and ran to the opposite side, the fedo chased me until I could no longer walk and falls, fainting for a short time. When I woke up I was already clearing, I thought it was a nightmare, it was then looked around and did not understand what was happening, I was in a field all white and fluffy, a mountain on one side and the other a giant door. Very scared I decided, sit down and analyze, it was when I realized what happened and where I was.When I realized what had happened, I was cold with fear. I had shrunk, it should be with 1 in. I looked behind and saw the gigantic mountain, it was my wife, if before it was already a little overweight, now imagine. I began to think the putrid smell that made me faint, it was a simple fart she let go. If a fart almost suffocated me, imagine all that dough on me, would turn into gum, or a tattoo.
I realized that can be very dangerous to get close to her so she could turn and made me crush pastel, but I need to call her attention somehow, and now?
When I was thinking, the alarm clock rang, she just woke up, turned his arm off and then immediately turned his body on the bed, the whole bed seemed to be an earthquake, the blanket lifted me up and threw me away, I pushing down the bed, hit me despair, I thought this is the end, when it was hit something soft, it was a pillow that was on the floor.
My wife got up, put the slipper and went to the bathroom, she realized I was not in bed and thought, he should have gone earlier to the service, she does not think I'm just an insect near her. I heard the shower, she began to shower, so I decided to run to the bathroom to ask for help. Arriving in the bathroom looked at his dirty clothes on the floor, her panties exuded femininity that I was used to, I decided to get closer because I knew she'd get her panties and could get your attention. She finished the bath, put his slipper and took the dirty clothes on the floor, held as much as I could, the stink of urine was very strong, was when she threw her panties on her bed and I went back to the place where he had shrunk. As soon as I looked up, I noticed a giant ass down, I screamed, Help! I thought it will crush me without having time to run your butt sat on me, the absurd pressure almost broke me whole, had no air, and could not move, just was not crushed thanks to soft bed. When I thought it could not get worse, I heard a muffled noise, and once again the putrid smell of rotten eggs, Lucy had farted again, and I had not even as out of here when I was about to pass it up, and I was stuck on his ass because of the summer heat, she was sweating, and sweat helped me get very close glued the crack of her buttocks, was when I realized that she was putting another panties, I thought I will get stuck in your ass all day, kneaded and feeling his farts, LUCY !!! I yelled as I could, but she did not listen, raised her panties holding me back, put all his clothes and went to work, not realizing that her husband Andrew was stuck in her ass.
Lucy was thinking, why did Andrew left early and did not warn me.Will Andrew will be saved.
Lucy left the house and got on the bus was full of people and she could not sit down to sort of Andrew, 20 minutes later, Lucy gets off the bus, and get on the train, very tight, two major women Lucy squeeze your butt in her ass.
Andrew knew he had nothing to do, he was stuck by the sweat of his wife, and then Lucy put her panties imprisoned him definitely. It was very hot, unbearably hot, and sweat, Andrew was almost melting here. He knew that when Lucy sit on the service, surely he will die crushed or suffocated, Andrew tried to move with all his strength, the most he could do was move his hand. When he thinks he could not worsen his situation, he feels a lot of pressure against the butt of his wife, he just think she should be on the train, someone must be squeezing Lucy. The pressure increases so much that he thinks will be the end, it will only worsen the situation, as with the sweat of his wife and that pressure, he will turn tattoo on Lucy's ass. Lucy can not move on the train, because the amount of people, to make matters worse she feels a stomach ache, knowing he needed to relieve gas, she disguises and released a very low fart, and feel the relief.
Andrew listening again the noise of bubbling inside Lucy, he already knows what it is .... BRRRUUUUMMMM, Lucy loose another fart, although it was quiet for a normal person, so it was very loud. Again that putrid smell and the end of the little oxygen left for very little he did not pass out again. When the train arrives, Lucy leaves and goes to the service. Arrives at the front desk and sit in his chair knowing that should be eight hours ass sitting here.
Andrew feels pressure decrease and again that movement, he knows that his wife left the train and is heading for the service. Suddenly he feels the pressure increase when Lucy will sit, he thinks is the end, the pressure increases too much and your bones will seem to crack. Again Andrew is sealed in the ass of his wife all day.
The day starts to Lucy in her job. She works with her friend Aline, blonde, thin, with a belly a little crowded, medium breasts and small ass. The two talk a little, have spent almost one hour since Lucy came, she feels an itch in your ass and starts scratching over the pants, she talks to Aline, itchy butt, and both giggle. Aline says, must be the heat.
Andrew does not know how long it was, he only knows that this squeezed made gum on the back of his wife and needs to do something to get his attention, he thanks that was a little above his buttock, because it would certainly be crushed when she sat down. He tries to move his hand and pinching his butt, plus the mass is too strong for him, yet he tries again, again, when he feels a movement and something more pressing it will Lucy noticed something.