- Text Size +
Linda?s Lethal Legs
By B.Tweenercheeks

I?d worked my way up to the junior executive level at the RB Corporation. It was like most big companies, a dog-eat-dog place where people will do anything to get ahead. At 27 years old and single, it was my chance to reap the benefits of being a boss at a huge corporation.

Interviewing new employees was one of my new duties. We needed a new secretary so I?d check out all the candidates personally. I?d make sure that I looked for those ?intangible? qualities that we men like in a secretary.

After an afternoon of rejects and retreads, Linda walked in. For every interview to this point I?d been completely in control of the situation. Linda?s beauty took me off guard, however. She strode into my office and plopped onto my leather couch. Crossing her white nylon clad legs, she smiled at me as I made conscious effort not to stare up her skirt. At around 5?8? Linda seemed taller. Her blonde hair was pulled up on top of her head. She wore a plain, tight white blouse that accentuated her cone-like firm breasts. Linda seemed to sense my nervousness of her allure. Her deep, chocolate brown eyes locked into mine as we spoke. Purposefully, she seemed to put her hands behind her head to play with her hair to show off her chest, lick her lips, and bounce her crossed leg seductively. She seemed to gain confidence and control of the interview as we spoke, smiling as she laced the conversation with flirtations like ?I can?t wait to work under you.? I hired her on the spot.

Once she started work, however, things changed. Oh, sure, she still dressed seductively and looked unbelievably hot, but now that she was hired she was cold, businesslike and aloof. I tried to break the ice and flirt with Linda a couple of times, but she just stared at me. While she was an efficient secretary, the initial teasing sexual tension she exuded was now gone. Watching her just about drove me crazy. She?d sashay around the office, her butt just about bursting out of a tight little mini-skirt?and yet I got none!

This was frustrating. Here I was, the boss, the guy who should get to have the hottest, sluttiest secretary. Instead I hired this standoffish, frustrating beauty.

?Hey wait. I am the boss!? I thought. I couldn?t do anything that would get me sued for sexual harassment?but maybe I could at least enjoy the sights.

I came in over the weekend with more techno-crap than a Radio Shack employee. Climbing under Linda?s desk, I installed 2 cameras: 1 regular and the other infrared. These transmitted images directly to my computer, where I?d have the capacity to watch or make videos all day long. I couldn?t wait.

Monday morning I told Linda ?I have a major project due soon. Don?t interrupt me, but stay near your desk incase I need you.? Hurrying to my office in anticipation, I closed the door to my office I turned on my computer. The view was unbelievable. I?d always enjoyed POV shots on the various giantess websites, but this exceeded my wildest fantasies. I looked up Linda?s legs from around a foot above the floor. Sitting at her desk to wait, Linda folded her arms behind her head and stretched her legs towards the camera. Casually, she eased off the pump of her right shoe and playfully dangled it with her toes. Her smooth nylons enhanced the subtle shadows of her muscular legs. As time went on, Linda changed positions: knees apart, feet crossed, pumps on and off. I spent the first morning burning disc after disc of her sexy movements under her desk. Flipping the infrared camera on, I stared up Linda?s skirt. The image was astounding. The soles of Linda?s sweaty feet glowed red with heat. Her calves cooled to a yellow and white. As you stared up her inner thighs, however, red heat radiated again. The cotton panel of Linda?s panties most turned me on. It glowed bright orange with her warmth and perspiration. I couldn?t hold back anymore. Turned on beyond belief, I sat down at my desk, stared up Linda?s skirt on my computer and masturbated furiously.

This became a daily ritual. I?d lock my office door and look up the skirt of the gorgeous blonde giantess secretary that sat just a few feet outside of my door. My mind wandered in fantasy the entire time. In my mind, I desired to be under her desk. I?d imagine Linda smiling as she slipped her pumps off. As I crouched under her desk, she?d rub her warm, damp, fragrant feet, slippery within her nylons, all over my face. I?d daydream that her feet smelled of expensive leather, nylon, and baby powder. Linda looked down at me in amusement and disgust. After a while she?d pry my lips apart with her toes. Aching with lust, I suckled on her sweaty toes through her nylons in my daydream. Linda laughed and taunted ?That?s right. Now who?s working under whom?? I?d look up her skirt to the crotch of her panties. In my daydream I couldn?t bring myself to reach out for Linda?s crotch?it was too much, too perfect. I could only dream of worshiping such a sexy pussy. I imagined that it smelled of light perfume and clean laundry.

New Years Eve fell on a Friday. At closing I turned on my computer. It had been a long, difficult week. I longed to experience Linda from beneath her desk, but she?d gone home. Turning on my computer and fired up some of the videos. Pouring myself a glass of Champagne, I became sort of depressed. Here was my fantasy and yet I couldn?t have it. Gulping down half the glass I stared at the screen. What it about this view, about Linda that I really wanted? Then it hit me. I wanted to be little. Tiny. Then I wanted to be under her desk to pay homage to Linda. It didn?t matter whether she was aware of it or not ? my existence was inconsequential. I was Linda ? the gorgeous beauty that she was ? who deserved to be paid proper tribute to. I found myself mouthing the words ?I wish I could be in that video?. Carelessly, I bumped into my glass of Champagne. It spilled onto the computer. Sparks flew everywhere. Then all went dark.

I awoke on the floor. All still remained dark. ?Must have blown a fuse? I thought. Fumbling around, I could not find my bearings. I detected that there was light both to my left and right. It only was dark around me almost as If I were in the shadow of something. Then I heard Linda?s voice. ?Crap! I have to get this stuff off my screen?. I couldn?t even find my desk, let alone my computer. Something really smelled like Fritos. ?Must be the smoke? I thought. Then the shade disappeared ? when Linda?s foot moved from being over me. Stunned, I never thought of the cataclysmic consequences of really being shrunk. Linda giggled and laughed with the other secretaries. She moved her nylon clad feet around constantly. I was in danger of being mashed into the carpet.

My first impulse was to run. Turning as I ran I looked up her skirt again. Where would I go? What could I do? Who could I get to help me? At this size, my only real choice was how I would die: by some gruesome accident while hiding in an office building? ?or by living what had become my all encompassing fantasy.

Turning I ran towards Linda?s feet. Her nylons were like a giant rope ladder on the side of a ship. Throwing caution to the wind, I climbed onto Linda?s middle toe. Sweat from her feet being crammed into pumps all day had soaked her nylons. I inhaled her warm, damp scent deeply. I started to cough. Her feet smelled more than I could have imagined - like a dirty gym locker.

Climbing up to between her thighs I wasn?t about to stop. Running towards her crotch, I stopped. Her nylons were neither new nor clean as I?d expected. The stench emanating from Linda?s love hole made my eyes water. She apparently was no pristine little angel. Still undeterred, a hole in her nylons provided my entrance. Climbing through I became tangled in the mesh. I heard Linda talk. ?I need to visit the bathroom? Dangling upside-down from the crotch of Linda?s nylons I felt her get up to walk. Suddenly her thighs, like two large building on either side of me, swung towards me. The reality of size never had entered my mind when I?d wished to be tiny. As Linda got up to walk to the bathroom her thighs began to scissor towards each other. In horror, I realized what was about to happen. Gently brushing together as she walked, Linda?s thighs instantly smashed into me, smearing me one way, than the other as she took each stride down the hallway. I felt the snapping of limbs as my body rolled back and forth between her thighs. Soon I started to hallucinate because of the pain?

I was back staring at Linda?s feet on my computer. Then I heard a voice.

?So how do they smell??

Picking my head off my desk I looked up. Linda stood next to my desk chair with her foot directly in my face. The image from under her desk was still on my monitor. My Champagne glass was empty.

?I must have fallen asleep? I offered.
?Yeah, I can see that. Why didn?t you tell me you had such a foot fetish about me? You could have the real thing instead of peeking up my skirt with your computer.?

?Well I?? I stumbled, pulling away from Linda?s foot.

?No please, enjoy yourself.? She taunted. ?Just don?t forget this when I ask for a raise.?