- Text Size +

The wolfgirl shrine maidens of the local wolf goddess shrine in the city were preparing for the festival in honor of the goddess of the shrine. Several shrine maidens dressed in their usual white and blue attires ran around the quite large shrine grounds, moving decorations, food and other things and placing them in their proper spots for the festival.

Though one rather uninvited guest decided that she also wanted to celebrate. The shrine maidens of the shrine noticed that something was wrong, especially with the loud sounds and the slight quaking happening underneath their feet. They looked around to find the source of this strange occurrence, although they did not have to look too long before the cause kind of showed itself…Or rather herself in this situation.

From behind the largest building of the shrine a pair of giant orange ears twitched, before the rest of the face of the one to blame came into view. Orange hair reaching down to the ground as the giant sized foxgirl leaned herself forwards. The weight of her bangs actually enough to damage the roof of the shrine. Though this turned out to not be the worst part of it either, raising herself a little further her quite sizeable breasts were hovered over the building instead.

The wolfgirl shrine maidens knew it was a foxgirl because of the four tails sticking out from her outfit, and they even know which foxgirl it was a well because she was known for terrorizing the wolf shrines in the area, as well the neighbouring cities. A couple of the more experienced wolfgirls stepped up to the shrine steps now, staring at the giant form looming over the main building. One of them pointed a finger towards Cysh now and with a stern glare and voice stated.

“You! Fox demon. Get the hell away from this shrine immediately. You are not welcome here at any time under any circumstances! Remove yourself or we will have to act.”

Though considering the rather large difference in size between the two of them, Cysh did not really feel threatened by her. Instead she grinned wide and let herself fall over, her heavy breasts crashing down on top of the shrine building now and destroying pretty much the whole thing. The unfortunate souls still trapped inside of the shrine cried out in both fear and pain as the building crumbled on top of them, followed by heavy but soft breasts that sealed their crushed and red-smeared fate.

Cysh giggled a little bit to herself after this as well, sticking out her tongue to the wolf maiden who had told her to leave.

“Do you really think you can do anything to stop me? Little wolfgirl…I mean, we all know that foxes like myself are the superior race, which is why I am doing everyone a favour and getting rid of pests like yourself…So come here.”

She stated this before reaching out with her hand and grabbing the tiny wolfgirl between two fingers, quite roughly as well. The elder wolfgirl, although still looking like she had barely reached thirty cried out in pain from the tight squeezing caught by the giant fingers picking her up. Cysh moved her all the way up in front of her face now, allowing the wolfgirl to stare directly into one of those giant eyes of hers.

“Let me go! This is not something you should do, nor is it something that you have the authority to decide!” The wolfgirl cried out, trying to make Cysh stop doing this. Though Cysh simply shrugged her shoulders and squashed the puny wolfgirl easily between her fingers.

Below the other wolfgirl shrine maidens watched in terror as Cysh so simply crushed one of the leaders of the shrine. One or two of them even fainted and a couple more screamed out and started to step backwards to try and find a way out of this situation. One properly started to run as well though Cysh glared directly at this tiny runner.

As the blood and guts from the wolfgirl she had crushed splattered down on the ground she wiped her fingers on one of the banners that had been put up for the festival to clean away the mess before reaching out to grab the running wolfgirl. This time she wrapped her whole fist around the girl instead, though because she did not think it through properly the poor girl was crushed without Cysh even getting a chance to tease her about it.

“Oops…Guess you little wolfgirls are even more fragile than I expected. At least this makes it easier for me to get rid of you.” She said as she once again stuck out her tongue towards the ones still alive, at least 12 or so shrine maidens.

Cysh started raising herself from her position on top of the shrine now, standing up to her full gigantic height, raising her foot she stomped it in the middle of the shrine grounds, easily creating cracks in the ground and leaving quite a nicely shaped footprint as well. The wolf maidens that were in the way had to jump away to not get crushed underneath Cysh’s foot, because she was certainly not paying attention to where she was stepping.

Placing her other foot in the same area she clapped her hands together. She was tall enough to tower over all of the buildings, about 56 meter tall. Staring down to the tiny wolf maidens below she smirked wide.

“Time for a little bit of fun, don’t you little ones agree?” She gave them a little wink as if she was just joking with them, although she was not doing so. Her toes could be seen wiggling a little bit, moving them closer to the wolf maiden that was laying on the ground. One of her toes hovering above the tiny girl. Without remorse the toe came right down and splattered the poor wolfgirl underneath it. Although the splattering was not instant either and she was in extreme pain as she felt every single bone in her body get crushed underneath the toe.

Cysh simply started laughing a little as she did this, watching the other wolf maidens trying to get away from her as they knew she was not planning on sparing any of their lives today it seemed. They had heard about the incident that happened at the other shrine in the city after all. Though considering how large Cysh was this time at least she was not gonna be able to boil the poor girls alive.

Shifting her position, she started to get down on her knees once more, soon her giant face loomed over the tiny wolf maidens. Seeing the ones trying to run away from her she moved her tongue around inside of her mouth to gather up quite a bit of saliva. As she leaned forwards and let her face hover over the maidens she parted her lips so that gigantic wad of slimy saliva came down like a lake on top of them.

The saliva hit the ground and splattered across a rather large portion of the area as well. At least four or five of the running wolf shrine maidens ended up getting caught in this as well, crying out a little as they either disappeared underneath the sticky mess or ended up partly floating on top of it. The ones stuck underneath forced to swallow quite a bit of her saliva, and it resulted in the drowning of the poor maidens.

Cysh watched the mayhem go on, caused by her. Her tails could be seen swaying and swishing around in the air behind her as well now, meaning she was happy with her work of torturing and picking on these little wolf maidens. As three more of them had succumbed to her saliva through drowning she only had nine more to play with, and two of those were trying their best to get out of the saliva.

Cysh knew the two stuck in her saliva were unable to get out of there, at least for some time, so she turned her gaze to the more fear struck younger wolf maidens of the shrine. They seemed to be apprentice maidens, perhaps even the ones the wolf goddess was supposed to bless during the festival so they could become proper maidens of the shrine as well. Cysh raised her hands and clapped them together loudly, another wide smirk appearing on her face.
“Oh how fun! Younglings, that means I can make sure this shrine is obliterated completely. Your elders are gone, your regular maidens are almost gone, and now you apprentices are next.”

Without much of a doubt she decided to give them a little show of what she was gonna do to them. Moving her hand over the group of nine maidens she lowered her point finger on top of one of them, without any hesitation she easily crushed the poor maiden under her finger.
“Squish…Oops, and there she goes. No worries though, I won’t do this to all of you, that’d get boring in the end. Instead, come here!”

She said this and swiftly moved her fingers to grab two of the maidens that had just watched their friend get crushed under the very same fingers that now grabbed them. Crying out as the white parts of their maiden clothing were covered in the blood of their friend. Though Cysh moved them up to her face and parted her lips like she had done before when dropping the lake of saliva on the ground.

This time however her tongue stuck out instead and with a thundering ‘aaaaaaah’ sound she pressed the tiny maidens against her tongue with the finger, kind of cleaning them and the finger for the blood as she licked the finger properly. The rough tongue smacking them around a bit as they got pulled inside of her mouth. At their size they were not much of a meal, but at least they’d be able to provide her with a little snack for now.

The others were unable to run away, or rather they could try but they knew that the giant foxgirl was gonna chase them no matter where they try to run, so instead they accepted their fate to become nothing but toys to this foxgirl. At least this meant Cysh had proved her point about foxes being superior to the wolves of this city.

It was possible to hear the screams and whining coming from inside of Cysh’s mouth, the two poor maidens inside of there trying to punch against anything they were able to reach. Even against the large and durable teeth of the foxgirl. As she felt this, Cysh simply snickered to herself and without much remorse flicked the both of them onto her molars. She winked down to the maidens watching her and made sure it was possible to see it as she bit down on the girls.

There was not much to bite off, however, and instead the maidens screamed out as the upper and lower molars came together as the foxgirl bit down. Crushing them into paste and allowing their flavour to flow onto the giant tongue of the foxgirl. She let out a soft sounding murr and swallowed, it was mostly saliva though the remains of the crushed wolf maidens followed with it as well. It was like crushing a tic-tac between her teeth.

Cysh went quiet for a little bit as she counted on her fingers, it seemed she was thinking about something and the wolf maidens beneath her did not really want to know what sort of things she was planning now. On top of that her movements resulted in her breasts landed on top of the small glob of saliva she had spat out before, the poor maidens stuck in it now crushed beneath the large breasts of the foxgirl without her even realizing that she had done it.

Once again she reached out with her hand, this time she picked up the remaining six wolf maidens from the ground as she had figured out what she wanted to do with them. Shifting her position like before she leaned with her back against the remains of the crushed shrine building. Her legs a little bit spread out as something could definitely be seen bulging from underneath her red hakama skirt.

“Alright then, the rest of you will get to see the grand finale!” She exclaimed rather happily, grinning wide even as she reached down to fiddle with her hakama skirt now. She pulled it upwards and soon the gigantic mass that had been hidden underneath her skirt showed to the poor maidens. The foxcock made the wolf maidens in her hand shiver in fear as they more or less knew what was coming their way now.
“Are you ready little ones?”

Without giving them a chance to respond however, she moved her hand until it was hovering right above the cock. She slowly tilted the hand to its side and even though the wolf maidens tried their best to hold on they eventually just had to let go with the hand now at a 90 degrees’ angle. One of maidens landing right at the tip of the cock, grabbing onto the sensitive skin.

Two of them missed the tip however but were lucky enough to be able to grab onto the skin of the cock itself. Having to look up to see their friend as she peeked out from the top of the cock. She even waved down to them.

The remaining three ended up landing on the ground between her legs, seeing the giant balls in front of them now, and every little movement Cysh did caused the balls to either move forwards or backwards. They feared they might end up underneath them if they stayed for too long, though running away seemed to not be an option at all this time either because of the giant legs on either side of them.

The ones who stood in front of the balls felt like they could actually hear the sounds of the cum sloshing around inside of there. Gulping a little bit knowing that they were either end up drowning in it or become part of it, and neither of these things were exactly on their list on things they wanted to experience.

Cysh looked at the two wolfgirls hanging onto the sides of her cock, shaking her head she reached down and helped the two of them up to the tip so they could be with their friend again. Though this was not the only part of her plan, as that kind smile of hers quickly turned into a smirk like it had always done whenever she planned to do something terrible, and this she did as she used a single finger to help push them down the slit of her cock. All three of them easily sliding down the slimy tunnel now.

The cock did bulge out a little bit from this considering there were three little wolf maidens going down it. The ones on the ground below could only watch as their friends were swallowed up by a giant cock. As the bulge disappeared from the shaft itself they could actually hear the splashes as they landed inside of the balls together with the rest of the cum. Cysh was looking at the three remaining wolf maidens with an aroused look on her face.

“Alright then, you three now got a chance to survive this. If you are good girls and make me cum then I will let you go.” The foxgirl told the three of them, she even gave them a little smile to make sure they knew she meant it. Well, actually she was lying through her teeth but they could always hope that she was being truthful.

Knowing their fate, the three maidens started to climb up the giant balls of the foxgirl, trying to use their hands and feet to pleasure her on the way up. Tough they were aiming to reach the tip of that cock where the other three had ended up being shoved inside of, knowing that it was the most sensitive place to get her to cum fast. They just wanted the whole ordeal over with so they could run away from this crazy foxgirl that had eliminated their whole shrine.

Cysh could be heard letting out soft sounds and moans from the feeling of these tiny little maidens climbing up her balls, and the shaft itself after a little while. She watched them their whole way up, the throbbing member almost threw them off a couple of times but they managed to save themselves out of pure luck. With the three of them having finally reached the tip the foxgirl was almost on the verge of orgasming. The feeling of the tiny ones climbing her cock had pleasured her more than they could have ever done on purpose.

As for the poor maidens inside of Cysh’s balls, they were fighting a battle against the semen inside of it. Well, it was not like they could get out of there now anyways since the climb up was way too slippery for them to even get a good hold of the flesh on the inside. With every movement of the foxgirl on the outside the cum kept sloshing over them in giant waves, and to make matters worse they felt themselves slowly melting as if they were swimming in stomach acids.

The more the three girls on the outside pleasured the foxgirl, the faster the three wolfgirls inside of the balls seemed to be melted down into the very same cum that they were swimming in, and in a matter of minutes there weren’t any wolfgirls left inside of there.
Cysh let out a much louder moan now, her back crashed into the building and broke what was left of it, resulting in the foxgirl laying with her back on the ground and her back arched up. The little wolfgirls on the tip of her cock did their best to hold on because of all the violent movements caused by the foxgirl about to have an orgasm.

Without much warning the foxgirl came however, and the wolfgirls at the tip of her cock ended up being blasted away by a thick spurt of cum, almost like being hit with a hose, but most likely even worse than that even. They were sent flying through the air for some time before landing together with the cum as a heavy splatter on the ground. With how thick Cysh’s cum was it was impossible for them to even try to move in it.

This was just the first of many of these spurts however, more of them splattering around the shrine grounds. One of them even hit the nearby buildings and not only covered it in white but destroyed parts of the roof and the walls so the inside of the building got covered in the cum as well. The foxgirl panting and moaning with almost every spurt as it happened. One of her hands fisting up as she smashed it into the ground.

As the spurts seemed to be slowing down and it turned into small dribbles of cum just drooling down the shaft itself and on the ground between her legs she lowered her back to the ground once more. Letting out a soft sigh of relief and sitting up just a bit to see the damages she had caused. She also tried to find the little maidens she had promised freedom, though they had already drowned in the first few spurts of cum.

“That was two shrines…Wonder where the next one is.” Cysh asked herself as she reached into her kimono to pull out her phone, tapping a little bit and seeming annoyed. “Damn technology thing….”