- Text Size +

Part Three

Neil had changed out of the wet clothes and was walking around the house in an old sweatshirt with the sleeves rolled up and a pair of Tracy?s crop trousers; the waist was way too big but as they had pull strings he managed to pull them tight enough and being that when Tracy wore these the length was just past her knees his guess was just about right as they just touched the floor.

Looking at himself in the full-length mirror he laughed at his own pitiful reflection ?the man that looks like a boy? he cried out. If that?s how he saw himself?how would other people see him. He felt like a freak, some absurdity that belonged in a sideshow, no longer a man?again feeling sorry for him self he sank to his knees and sobbed aloud.

He must have fallen asleep for the front door shutting startled him.

?Hello?honey I?m home.?

Neil jumped up and headed out the bedroom door, he felt bad he?d meant to ring Tracy but having fallen asleep?

Reaching the kitchen door he stood and watched his towering beauty put the food away?he felt guilty at not letting her know he was watching, but he watched with envy at her sheer size, a size he was once larger than.

Tracy bent down and opened the fridge, out of the corner of her eye she noticed Neil standing in the doorway?or was he kneeling?

She turned and her smile was quickly replaced with a look of shock and horror, slowly she rose to her full height all the while keeping her eyes fixed on Neil.

?Err, hi babe?hope you had a nice day?? Neil?s voice sounded husky he was getting ready to turn on the water works once more!

Tracy walked slowly toward him, with each step she expected him to get larger?but he didn?t he remained small?her eyes firmly fixed on his, she could see they looked puffy?he?d been crying.

She stood just a couple of feet from him now, she was 5ft 10 with her shoes on maybe a little taller, he was small?the top of his head barely level with the swell of her breast?s.

Putting her hands to her face she looked down at the small man?her Neil! ?O? god its happened again?your so small.?

?I know babe.? Neil said as he reached out to her.

Tracy backed away form his reach?she was confused?and he?he was?so small.

Neil felt alone and hurt?he turned and ran up the hall and continued up the stairs.

Tracy watched as he did so and still couldn?t come to terms with his new stature?she needed a drink?a stiff one.

Moving unsteadily on her feet she kicked off her shoes and hap-hazard-ly stumbled into the front room toward the drinks cabinet. With her hands shaking almost uncontrollably she managed to pour herself a large Brandy. With one large gulp it was gone and she poured herself another and then another. After the third she felt more relaxed and warmth filled her body.

Meanwhile Neil had locked him self in the bathroom and in the one hand held a dozen sleeping pills?more than enough to end his wretched existence?even his lover pulled away from him! Did he really want to go through life as some guinea pig?an experiment gone wrong, a lab rat to be poked and prodded?he didn?t?and what if he did get smaller? Things would only get worse.

Tears running down his face he bought the pills to his mouth, he leaned down and picked up the first between his teeth, tilting his head back he opened his mouth and let the first pill fall to the back of his throat. He reached a little but kept it down.

?One down?eleven to go!?

Number two went down as effortlessly as number one. He sat on the toilet seat and was just about to take number three when the door knocked.

?Honey?you in there?I?m sorry babe?please come out.?

?Go away!? Neil replied.

There was silence for a minute, ?please come out?we need to talk?I love you.?

Neil could feel himself tearing up again. ?Please just go away?I could see the look of disgust on your face?I?m a freak to you?a small freak, something to be?.?

?Neil I?m sorry?it was?well it was a shock, please understand this is as hard for me as it is for you?please forgive me?I love you with all my heart?that hasn?t changed.?

Neil thought carefully and then replaced the pills in the bottle?he didn?t want her to?well think he was a quitter!

Tracy was relieved as she heard the door unlock and then the handle turn.

Neil stood in the doorway and looked up at his pretty lover looking down at him with a sympathetic look in her eye.

Tracy knelt down and held her arms out?Neil didn?t need a second invitation as he ran into her open arms.

She locked her arms around him and squeezed tight, Neil didn?t want to let her know but he was in some discomfort, her innocent squeeze was like Hulk Hogan given a normal sized man a bear hug! She heard him wheeze in her ear.

Releasing her grip she leaned back to look into his face. ?O? my poor baby, did I hurt you?? she said as she rubbed the tears from his cheeks with her thumb.

Shaking his head Neil replied ?no, no just pleased to have you in my arms again.?

* * * *

Neil spent the next week under close observation at GSRC but after repeated tests there still wasn?t any peculiarities to be found!

?I?m sorry Neil?but there just isn?t anything we can do?I only wish there was.?

Neil looked at Doctor Flankenstein and could tell from the look in his eye that he was truly sorry for not having the answer.

?I understand Doc?besides four foot five isn?t all that bad, there?s still plenty of people out there that would give anything to be this tall!?

The Doctor smiled sympathetically knowing Neil was just putting on a brave face.

?Remember any change and your to call me immediately?ok.? Ordered Dr Flankenstein as he stood to see Neil out.

Neil got up from his chair and shook the Doctors hand?which looked and felt so large against his own, ?sure Doc?I?ll hear from you if?well if you have any good news for me??

?Of course?we?ll keep on trying??

* * * *

Neil sat quietly in the passenger seat as Tracy drove them home.

?Why have we turned off here?? Neil enquired as Tracy left the motorway.

Tracy took a deep breath before replying ?now don?t be mad?but your Mum and Dad have invited us for the weekend?and well?well I thought it would do us some good, besides their worried about you.?

Neil looked pissed, not that he didn?t want to see his parents?but the fewer people that saw him like this the better??What?o? nuts?you know what Mum?s like.?

Neil didn?t say too much else, which surprised Tracy, she?d expected a more of an argument from him.

Tracy parked the car on the road outside Neil?s parents house. It was a nice house semi detached 3 bedrooms in a nice street; his father worked in sales and spent a lot of time away from home. Neil?s Mum had just started work again after 20 odd years for she had spent her time bringing up both Neil and his younger sister Joanne.

?You ready?? Tracy enquired as she looked over at Neil.

Neil nodded his head and smiled at her.

?Good then lets go.?

Both Neil and Tracy exited the car and headed down the path toward the front door.

Neil Took a deep breath and looked up at Tracy.

?Ok?ring the bell, I?m ready.?

No sooner had Tracy rang the bell did the door open?Neil?s Mum Mary stood in the door way looking a little shocked, she knew Neil was 4ft 5inches but until you see him in the flesh its hard to comprehend just how small he?d become.

Mary Keen was 41 years old, but you?d never had guessed it. She looked after herself and took great pride in her appearance. Standing just 5ft 2? tall she was indeed the shortest in their family?well she used to be! With hazel eyes and light brown shoulder length hair she was a good-looking woman.

There was an uncomfortable silence as Mary starred opened mouthed at Neil.

?Well aren?t you going to invite us in?? Tracy asked.

?What?why of course, please come in.?

Tracy walked past Mary and headed for the front room.

Neil looked up into his mother?s eyes ?what? Has the Cat got you?re tongue??

Mary just stood looking shocked and sorry, she hadn?t seen her son this small since before his tenth birthday!

?Neil?my baby I?m so sorry.?

Mary reached out and taking hold of Neil pulled him close to give him a loving cuddle?she choked back the tears as she needed to be strong for her son!

Neil wrapped his arms around his mother and returned the loving embrace.

?Mum don?t be sorry?I?m fine?really I?m fine?hey you always said I could do with loosing a few pounds!?

Retreating from the hug and keeping her eyes firmly fixed with Neil?s, Mary laughed nervously at his witty retort.

?Hey where?s Dad??

?O? you know him?in the garden?sure he thinks more of his roses than he does of me!?

?And Jo??

?Not sure?probably out shopping.?

Mary invited Neil and Tracy to make their selves at home while she made a cup of tea.

?Well go on then!? Tracy said to Neil.

?Go on what??

?Go and see your Dad??

?I?ll have me tea first?besides he?s probably busy.?

?Don?t be silly?go on, go and see him.?

Neil looked at Tracy and nodded knowingly as he got up and headed out the room to see his father.

Five minutes later and Mary bought the tea into the front room.

?Where?s Neil?? Mary enquired as she sat down.

?O? he?s gone out to see Colin.? Tracy explained.

Mary began to cry ?My god Trace?I don?t know what to say. My poor baby.?

?There, there?Mary I know its hard.? Tracy replied as she leaned over to comfort her.

?What must he be going through? It must be so frightening for him?will he get any smaller??

?Shuuuush calm down?look I?m sure you don?t want Neil to see you like this?please it?ll only upset him.?

Mary took a deep breath and calmed herself down.

?That?s better?I know it looks bad, but he?s not in any pain and the Doctors are working around the clock to find a cure. Just do as I do and think of how it might have been?he would have been dead now had it not been for that experimental treatment?surly that?s worth a few inches in height??

Mary looked at her and nodded, she was right. ?I know?I?m just being silly?besides it?s probably your cooking!? she smiled at her remark.

Tracy laughed and nudged her playfully with her elbow.

* * * *

Neil felt a little nervous about meeting his father, why? Well he wasn?t sure.

He headed out into the garden, which as ever looked like something out of the Chelsea flower show. He could hear some banging coming from the shed?

Standing at the door he calmed him self down and took a couple of deep breathes before opening it.

He made a loud audible gasp and just froze at the sight before him.

Just three feet in front of him was the whitest arse cheeks he?d ever seen!

?Yes?yes?harder! Harder!? A female voice cried out.

Neil?s eyes widened?he knew that voice; no it couldn?t be?could it?

He feared that the legs wrapped around the pale arse were those of his sister, she was back down on the bench as pale arse banged for all he was worth! Rage began burning in him as he shut the door behind him loudly.

?What the F%*K?? shouted the spotty teenager as he turned around in mid thrust.

Neil slapped his hand hard across the young mans arse cheek ?what the hell do you think you?re doing??

Joanne sat up and looked over her lovers shoulder?stunned, she just looked at Neil.

The spotty teen quickly put his tackle away and pulled up his trousers.

?Who the hell are you little boy??

?I?m her bloody brother?now get the F%*K outta here before I do something I?ll regret!?

The spotty teen paused in thought for a moment ?wait?you?re Neil?? he said as he bent over and leaned in closer. ?Holy ****! It is you?what happened? Your body finally catching up with your brain! Ha, ha.?

?Daniel?Daniel Townsend?you spotty little ****! Get the F%*K outta here?Now!?

Joanne was standing up now and straightening her clothes.

Daniel stepped closer and puffed out his chest, noting just how much bigger his 5ft 11? frame was to Neil?s.

Neil pushed at Daniel as he stepped closer but could tell immediately that his strength was no match for Daniel?s.

?Spotty little ****! You?re a fine one to talk tiny!? Daniel said as he reached out and grabbed a hand full of Neil?s shirt.

In one fluid motion Neil was pulled up onto the tip of his toes. He reached up and grabbed at the spotty teens arm but instantly knew he was in deep ****!

Daniel pulled him close and from behind gritted teeth he threatened ?I?m gonna kick your butt??

?Dan?put him down.? Joanne called out.

Turning to her Daniel replied ?no way?I?ve been waiting to do this for years.? His attention returned to Neil.

Neil continued to struggle but couldn?t break free from the teen?s powerful grip.

?I said let him go.? Joanne repeated only this time she jumped onto his back and locked her legs around his waist as she pinched his cheeks hard and dug her nails in.

?ARGHHHH?that hurts?Arghhhh?ok, ok, I?ll let him go.? Dan screamed in pain as Joanne tightened her grip.

Dan swung his arms as he let go of Neil sending him hurtling to the floor where he crashed into a pile of plastic flowerpots.

Joanne released her grip on Dan; he mumbled something under his breath as he nursed his sore looking cheeks.

?Get out!? she ordered pointing at the door.

?This isn?t over little man.? Dan scowled.

Joanne opened the shed door, knocking Neil in the head as she did so, ?Yes it is?now get out!?

Dan managed a little snigger as Neil nursed his sore head but left as he was ordered.

Neil lay there feeling smaller than ever?he had to be rescued from a spotty teen by his seventeen year old little sister!

Joanne closed the door and looked down at the pitiful little man lying amongst the plastic flowerpots, kneeling down she offered out her hand.

?Here let me help you up.?

Neil reached out and took her hand?a hand that his once dwarfed now covered his completely, his little sister whom he looked out for and protected, stood over him like some guardian angel her 5ft 6 inch frame seemed so much larger.

Joanne pulled him to his feet with ease, looking down and measuring him off against her own height she was amazed that the top of his head was some three inches below her chin.

?Thanks.? Neil said as he looked up into her big blue eyes.

?Are you ok??

?Yea, I think so??

?Good?? Jo said as she stuck her finger in his chest and began pushing hard, ?cause by the time I?m finished with you?you won?t be?you little **** what the hell do you think you were doing barging in on us like that??

?Stop it! For (ouch) Pete?s sake would (ouch) stop it.? Neil yelled as he backed up against the wall.

?Make me?yea make me! Isn?t that what you always used to say to me when I asked you to stop?well go on then!?

Neil tried to control himself but not only was her prodding annoying it also bloody hurt! Reaching out he grabbed at her wrists and forced her arms to her side.

?Now what was you saying?O? yea make me! Well I think I have?I might be smaller but I?m still big enough to kick your butt!

Joanne lifted her arms slightly, she could see he was straining hard to keep her held firm and she knew that she could break free with little effort?but why take his moment of glory away from him. She decided to let him think he?d won?for know anyway!

* * * *

Sunday night couldn?t arrive quick enough for Neil, all weekend long he?d had to put up with his mother treating him like a little child and Joanne showing him off to all her friends like some trophy!

?Are you sure you can?t stay any longer son? It?s been nice to have another man around the house?? Colin enquired between sips of his beer.

Colin Keen was a big man, 6ft plus and heavily built and at first seemed reluctant to accept his sons new stature?but now he didn?t want him to go.

?Dad I?d love to stay?we?d love to stay, but I?m going back to work tomorrow and Tracy has work also.? Neil explained.

Sighing heavily his father replied, ?I know son?look don?t leave it so long next time, we?re not the other side of the planet you know, just a few junctions up the M1.?

Neil finished the last of his beer before replying, ?well you can always come visit us!?

?Right yea we?ll do that especially now that Jo?s going to be staying with you.?

Neil shuddered at the thought?Joanne was starting University in a couple of weeks and rather than pay to stay on campus Tracy had invited her to use there spare room as they lived so close to the University. Neil wasn?t too keen on the idea but had reluctantly agreed?after all how could he refuse his own sister.

?Now Tracy, look after my baby.? Said Mary as she bid her goodbye.

?O? Mum I haven?t gone yet!? Replied Joanne smiling.

Mary turned to her ?I didn?t mean you!?

The car pulled away.

?See you in two weeks.? Tracy called after them.

* * * *

Neil returned to work on the Monday as planned and as you can imagine he was nervous as hell.

?Are you sure about this?? Tracy enquired as she pulled up outside the bank.

Turning to her Neil replied, ?Of course?its best to get things back to normal and the faster the better as far as I?m concerned.?

?Ok?but I?m only a phone call away! Remember your Mum did ask me to look after her Baby!? she said smiling.

?O? very funny.? Neil replied as he leaned over and gave her a kiss.

?I?ll pick you up at four thirty then??

?Ok?see you?love you.?

Neil exited the car and waited while Tracy drove away.

Taking a deep breath Neil entered the bank and walked straight to the staff access door?Simon on one of the counters saw him and buzzed him in.

Walking through the open office toward Jessica?s was a little awkward as everyone stopped and starred. There was nothing strange in a 4ft 5? man, in fact there were plenty smaller it was the fact that everyone that knew him remembered him as a strapping 5ft 10?.

?Morning Paul?Sally?Maureen, lovely day out there?to nice to be in here.? Neil tried to sound as casual as possible but could hear the whispers and was feeling quite uncomfortable.

At last he reached Jessica?s office; he knocked once and immediately came a reply ?come in?

Neil opened the door to find Jessica standing with Heather.

?Sit!? Jessica commanded without even lifting her head.

It wasn?t until Neil was just about to walk past them did they look up?well down!

Heather?s jaw dropped to the floor, which Neil very kindly picked up and returned to her!

Jessica had witnessed him shrink to 5ft 2? and was shocked that he was now so small!

Neil felt smaller as he smiled up at them while he walked past.

He could feel their eyes boring into the back of his head as he sat down?he knew it would take time for people to accept his new height but he hadn?t really banked on the rudeness.

?Err Heather well continue this later.?

?What o? erm yes ok Miss Wilson.?

Heather backed out of the room still mesmerised by the small man sitting in the big leather chair.

Jessica walked up and stood next to Neil as he sat feeling even smaller in the big chair.

?Can I get you a drink??

Neil looked up and up?god this bloody chair, he craned his neck back and decided to stand.

?Yes?yes please that would be nice.?

Neil found himself eye level with her ample bosom; he could just make out her flesh-toned bra through her white blouse.

Jessica stepped back a little having realised that she was standing a little too close which was probably a little intimidating for him.

?Tea or Coffee??

?Tea please?white, no sugar.?

Jessica walked around her desk and sat down, pressing the intercom button she asked Heather to get her two teas.

?Please sit.?

Neil went to sit.

?No?sorry not there, here?sit here instead.? Jessica offered pointing at a regular office chair.

Neil was pleased, as this chair didn?t swallow him and make him feel smaller than he was already.

Jessica leaned forward and looking concerned asked ?well Neil, how have you been?I mean apart from the obvious height loss do you feel well enough for work??

?Yea I?m fit and well and need to get things back to normal?well as normal as possible.?

?Well if your sure?yea I can understand that but if you need more time??

?Nope I?m sure.?

The door then knocked and Heather entered bringing the Tea over to the desk, she lowered Jessica?s to the desk but really wasn?t paying attention to anything else other than Neil.

?Heather be careful!? Jessica warned?too late! The cup slipped off of the saucer and landed right in Neil?s lap.

?ARGHHHHH! You stupid?? Neil screamed out as he leapt from his seat sending the cup smashing to the ground.

?Quickly get some water?hurry!? Jessica ordered.

Neil was up on his feet trying to release his belt as the boiling tea soaked through his trousers?with the buckle unfastened Jessica quickly knelt beside him and pulled his trousers down to his ankles.

Heather quickly returned and threw a cup of cold water at his groin area. By this time there was a crowd at the door wanting to know what all the commotion was about.

Neil stood there breathing heavily and looking down at the red mark over the tops of his thighs, lucky he didn?t seemed to be scalded anywhere else.

Heather looked worried ?Neil I?m so sorry?are you ok??

Neil looked up with a pained expression on his face ?do I look ok??

There was a snigger from the door and some pointing.

Jessica looked and suddenly realised what the joke was ?go on out?there?s nothing to see, back to work.?

Neil still stood, now with a cold towel over his stinging thighs and Heather fussing like a mother hen.

Jessica closed the door and headed back over to Neil and Heather, ?how is he??

?Yea he?ll be fine?sore for a couple of days but other than that ok, I?m so sorry.?

?It?s ok accidents happen.? Jessica said as she knelt down to look closer at his scolded thighs. It was then that she too let out a little snigger.

?O? great?first you talk as though I?m not here and now your laughing at my discomfort?well F%*K the pair of you, look I?m in?O ****!?

It was then Neil noticed what everyone had been laughing at?his underwear?his Spiderman underwear to be precise. When he?d shrunk to his present height Tracy had gone out and bought him some new clothes and being that he was the height of an average 8-year-old boy it was about all she could get!

?Sorry Neil, I didn?t mean??

Neil?s eyes widened as his feet began to tingle??no not again?please.?

Heather looked at Jessica confused who in turn looked just as bemused.

The tingling spread up past his knees and into his thighs, then feeling more like a fire within as it reached his stomach and up further into his chest it was at that point he had the horrifying sinking feeling.

He looked up at the two women standing over him?they began to grow! His shirt was becoming looser; the waistband of his wet boxers began sliding down his diminishing frame.

Both Jessica and Heather watched in amazement as right before their very eyes a human being was dwindling in size, very slowly, inch by inch he grew smaller.

Neil had both hands on is oversized boxers now holding them up to try and retain what dignity he had left?if any!

He could tell it was slowing down as his feet moved slower in his large shoes. At last the feeling had gone?but he felt small?really small as he looked up into the amazed faces of the giant women looking down at him. He bought his head straight and found that he was eye level with Jessica?s waistband.

He found his new height frightening and quickly backed away from the two giant women.

Heather was first to speak ?Did you see that?did you see that, he, he shrunk?there, right in front of us?did you see that?unbelievable!?

?Yes I saw it alright?incredible.?

Neil even noticed a slight change in their speech?no not a change just a different way of hearing them?it was over his head?as they spoke with each other it was above him and distant, but as they looked down at him and spoke he felt the full force of there powerful voices.

Jessica and Heather inched forward as Neil continued to back away; still amazed by what they had witnessed.

Heather knelt down and offered her hand to Neil ?Come here honey, I won?t bite.?

Neil paused but didn?t like the glint in her eye it was then that he ran to Jessica and looked up to her for protection.

?Argh the poor things frightened.? Heather suggested.

?Of you?by the looks of it.? Jessica replied.

?Please I want to go home?can you phone Tracy for me.? Neil begged as he looked up into Jessica?s big green eyes.

?Of course?but first lets get you looking a little more respectable.?

Jessica turned to Heather and asked her to run over to Littlewoods and get some sweats and a top suitable for Neil to wear. Heather moaned but did as she was asked.

Neil sat on the office couch while Jessica phoned Tracy.

?Hello Tracy speaking.?

?O hi Tracy, I?m Jessica Harper from the bank??

?What?s wrong?? Tracy interrupted.

?Calm down?I just needs you to come collect Neil?he?s?well?shrunk again.?

?O? god no! (Long pause) How much??

?Hmm a foot maybe a little more.?

?I?m on my way.? And the line went dead.

Neil sat with his face buried in his hands as Heather came back into the office.

?Did you get them?? Jessica enquired.

?Yea?here Neil put these on.?

Neil reached up and took the bag from Heather, as he reached in and pulled the clothes out his face turned to a scowl.

?I can?t wear them?look at them I?ll be a laughing stock.? Neil screamed as he threw the clothes to the ground.

?Why you ungrateful little?I should put you over my?? suddenly Heather realised what she was saying and tried to laugh her comments off as Jessica looked at her sternly.

?Heather you can go now thank you.? Jessica ordered.

?But??

?Now.?

Heather mumbled to herself and slammed the door hard as she left.

Jessica knelt down in front of Neil and lifted the clothes from the floor?she could see why he was pissed?they were children?s pyjamas with Mighty Morphing Power Rangers flashed right along the front. ?O? Neil I?m sorry?but in her defence it must have been hard to find something your size so quickly.?

Neil looked up at her with red puffy eyes ?I know?but I?d rather wear what I have on.?

?Of course its up to you?no ones trying to force you.?

Jessica stood and walked over to his discarded trousers and shoes, bending down she picked them up and returned to Neil with them.

?Here then?put these on, Tracy will be here in a minute.?

Neil reached out and took the clothes from her. ?Thank you.?

He then stood and stepped into the waist of the oversized trousers, as he pulled them up he realised just how little he?d become. Pulling the belt tight around his waist he had to knot the too ends over as there was no holes available for his tiny waist.

?Here let me help.? Jessica offered as Neil struggled to roll the trouser legs up.

Before he knew it she had lifted him up and sat him to the back of the chair so that his legs hung off the end of the seat. She then rolled the trouser legs up until he ended with these humongous turn-ups.

?There we are?all done.? Jessica announced as she stood.

?Thanks.?

?Your welcome.?

Jessica had surprised herself by the ease of which she?d lifted Neil?was he really so light or was she that strong?

Neil sat forward in the chair, trying to get his feet on the ground but to his annoyance even sitting forward his feet fell a good 4 inches short?he did feel small.

Jessica tried to look away but found his new size all the more attractive?he looked so small and helpless, like a little boy lost.

?Neil?how do you feel?? Jessica enquired.

Looking up he replied ?Stupid?bloody stupid?just look at me a man in a child?s body?for Christ sake what?s happening to me!? He slumped forward and buried his face in his hands.

Jessica knelt down and wrapped her arms around him pulling him close to her chest, ?there, there everything?s going to be alright.?

They were startled as the door opened.

Jessica let go and stood up quickly seeing Tracy at the door.

?O? my God?you poor thing!? The sight of the little man sitting on the seat visibly shook Tracy.

?Trace!? Neil said as he slowly got down from the seat and bought his up to meet hers.

Tracy walked slowly over to him all the time hopping he wasn?t as small as he looked?she was disappointed for he was even smaller than he looked once she reached him.

Standing ridged Neil looked up past her shapely figure to her pretty face looking down at him.

?Hi Babe?? was all he could muster.

Standing a mere foot from him know Tracy looked in disbelieve at the small man standing before her?was this creature really her Neil?

?I?ll just be outside if you need me.? Jessica offered as she could see the awkwardness between them.

?What o yea erm thanks?thank you.? Tracy replied without taking her eyes of off Neil.

She was amazed that standing no taller than her belly button was her man?her partner?her lover?her equal, but was he now! Could he still be her equal or even her lover! At four and half feet tall he was just a short man but at three and half feet tall he looked more like a little boy than a man.

?Say something?please.? He said up to her in a pitiful tone.

Smiling sadly she tried to speak but the words just failed her?what could she say ?everything will be alright? no for at this moment she couldn?t say it even without meaning it or truly believing it, she just continued to smile as she offered out her arms invitingly.

Neil needed no second invitation and stepped into her embrace, wrapping his arms around her and planting his head firmly into her stomach. Tracy responded by placing a hand on his head and the other on his back, as he held him close.

Ten minutes passed and the door to the office opened.

?Look I?m sorry but I?ll have to rush you as I have a meeting with the southern Manager at eleven.? Jessica said apologetically as she entered the office.

?Sorry of course, you?ve been more than understanding and helpful?come on Neil lets go home.?

As Neil and Tracy left the office the entire Bank came to a stand still as all eyes firmly fixed on the odd couple?Heather in particular looked long and hard?almost ravenous at the sight of the little man.

* * * *