- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A new story, a new year and just an idea I had. Would love to get your feed back.

 

 

 

 

 

– A Bad Day Begins –

 

 

Andrea “Andi” Martinez woke up at 3 AM she couldn’t get back to sleep.  The Cuban beauty was 18 and look like a mess. She like her friends were into giantess’s, Endo, and sports, she was tired when she got on the bus that morning. On the bus she was with her four other best friends, Samuel “Sam” Morrison a tall skinny young seventeen-year-old with a freckle complexion. Nate Specks, a porkish kid with large green eyes and blonde hair.  Laura Kenndol was a very attractive young woman, she had A-Cups like Andi’s B-Cups. they were very firm, Both Ladies look like they wouldn’t get along together, Laura was very much a girly girl while Andi was a Tom boy. Dylan Holland, the smallest of the group at 4’2” tall, brown hair and eyes with large over size glasses. He looked like a geek and he like the rest of his best buds were geeks. Dylan and Laura bond over MLP, and Sam and Nate love Pokémon, however all of them did have in common, is a love for Giantess and Vore.

 

            The Bus Stopped. It was stuck and it took them ten minutes to get to “MYLES D. HOOVSTERVILLE MAGNET HIGH” and the late bell already rung.  “oh shit, we are running late!” Dylan shouted as Andi, Sam, Laura and Nate ran after him.

“damn, he’s fast.” Sam said. Dylan was a runner, thin, not the most strengthful in the upper body department however the kid had powerful legs.  Sam was tall and great at climbing, Nate was the tech guy, science was his thing and Laura was the quick thinking and Andi was the one who could out manoeuvre and manipulate anyone.  The group where mainly outsiders to the rest of the school. When they arrive at Mr.  Spinsters class, they were give detention, the day got worst, Andi had to get new pants, Dylan was choking on a chicken bone and was saved by Laura.  Laura’s hair was a true mess, and Sam twisted his ankle.  They arrive at detention which was being looked over by Mrs. Christina Monroe the 5’8” women had a beautiful figure that looked like it was carved by angels themselves.

 

Her red hair was like the color of cherries, bright ocean blue eyes and olive color skin that glistened in the sun.  She was eating an apple and that purple lipstick, she was going to get some water and simply looked at the “troubled” youth. She was twenty-four and had been teaching for a few years.  She enjoyed teaching high schoolers. As she walked out she told the kids “I’ll be back in a bit, please don’t get up stay in your seats and by 4:30 you can go home.” She smiled and walked out. Nate hit his head on the desk. “Man if only we can just survive this couldn’t get any worse.”  A large bright light engulfed everyone who ran toward the door however something happened by the time they reached it. A Loud BONG sound echoed throughout the halls as their vision comeback.  The group looked around and found them in a strange alien world.

 

“Where are we?!” Sam shouted. 

“I don’t know? I mean did you got abducted by aliens?” Laura said.

 “Nope, we shrunk about 1/16th of a Milometer in size.” Nate said.

“WHAT?!” everyone shouted.

“Yeah, these creatures are Teragrades, water bears. And they are microscopic. In fact, look up.” Nate pointed to the blurry yet visually clear ceiling, they also found themselves on the door knob. “Nate?” Andi asked him in a calmly manner like his own. “how come your not FREAKING OUT?!” Andi slapped him in the face.

“Ow, well because Science is my turf, also come on, this is a dream come true!” Nate smiled. “I mean we all wished for something like this, right?”

 

“yeah.” Dylan panicked. “however I mean look at everything we ever read. It always ends up in disaster most of the time, have you not ever read JM Darkly, Lukington? We are going to die!”

 

“No we won’t we just need to reach a central eargotic of Mrs. Monroe’s inner ear lining.” Nate said.

 

“WHAT?” everyone cried in confusion.

 

“Look, we need to get Mrs. Monroe’s attention, then get into her ear, go near her ear drum and pretty much ask for help. Simple.”  Nate explained.

Just like clock worked though the knob twisted and sent everyone flying s the gush of wind forms the door opening through everyone around. Andi landed on the apple as the titianess herself Mrs. Monroe appeared engulfing the teens as some of them flew into her skin. She looked around. “were the heck did they go? Maybe they went to the bathroom? Well I can finish my apple and maybe I’ll finally finish my book.”  She was totally unaware of the people in her care or that one of her students was on her apple, the apple she reached and was about to take a bite out of with one of her students on.  For Andi this could be the end as everyone gasped.  Andi was swallowed by Mrs. Monroe.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope y'all enjoy the story and would lvoe to get soem hoenst feedback.