- Text Size +

For A Change

The bedroom was big. Not in a traditional sense of it being larger than a standard bedroom, but in the literal sense that it was massive, titanic, fit more for giants. From the perspective of Garret, who stood on its polished wooden floor, it truly was larger than life itself, from the almost sky-high white ceiling with its glass lamp hanging from it, the tower-like furniture in the room, and the far off sea green walls, upon one a window which allowed the late morning sunlight to shine right in.

Garret was not alone; aside from himself, four other men stood in terror on the floor. Like him, they had all been shrunken, their once proud heights stolen away, leaving only a pathetic two inches behind. The story was the same with each one; they met a blond young woman while in their respective nightclubs and she seduced them enough to bring them to her house with the promise of sex. Needless to say, it was nothing more than a ruse, nectar inside of a beautiful Venus flytrap.

Said Venus flytrap, beautiful as the namesake goddess herself, laid upon her bed, her golden locks hanging freely down to the queen-sized mattress as her bright blue eyes watched her captives. With her creamy-white, flawless skin, lean build and perky breasts, it was no surprise that they were taken in by this blonde babe. She held her feet up behind her, swinging them back and forth over the red lounging shorts adorning her firm ass.

She was the orchestrator of their predicament, the buxom beauty known to them as Nikki.

Her pink lips formed a wicked smile. "Okay, I think it's about time," Nikki said. "Five guys is a better haul than usual, though maybe I should have gone for a few more now that I have you all out in front of me."

The men exchanged nervous glances amongst each other. What did she just say? Had she done this before?

One man, with slicked-back black hair and wearing a leather jacket, stepped ahead of the group and asked, "What are you going to do to us?" Caleb asked.

"WELL..." she started to explain, "normally after I shrink guys, I put them on the floor--like you guys are now--put on my flip-flops, and then step on them. Or I would use my flats or just do it barefoot. It depends on how I'm feeling."

This information made the men's jaws drop in terror. They could not believe what they had heard, that they were shrunken for the sole purpose of being tread upon by a clearly-deranged woman.

"...But today," she continued, "there's going to be a change. I won't step on you all this time."

"Really?" said Lloyd, a sandy-haired, boyish fellow--the youngest of the group, being a college freshman. "You're not going to kill us?" Though the situation was still a serious one, they were starting to breathe a sigh of relief that their lives would not be ending that day.

"Whoa! Hold your horses there, boys!" she chided with a wag of her finger. "You misunderstand: I won't step on you, but you're all still going to get squished."

"WHAT!!" Lloyd exclaimed, as the men started to panic again.

Nikki grinned at the men below her. "Yep. I didn't shrink you all just so you can live here and mooch off of us."

"'Us'?" Caleb repeated. "You're not alone?"

"Of course not. You think a woman as stunning as me wouldn't already have a special man in her life?"

Behind them, as if on cue, they heard a door open in the distance, and then approaching footsteps from beyond the bedroom's opened doorway behind them to their right. Nikki briefly looked towards the doorway, and then turned back to the men on the floor in front of her, flashing them an eager smile.

"In fact, here he comes now," she said.

Garret and the other four tiny men anxiously watched the door. They were filled with a sense of dread, trepidation at the source of the sound of the approaching footsteps just outside of the doorway. As the thunderous crashes drew nearer and nearer, Garret's heart raced at an alarming rate, as he along with the rest of his companions anticipated the reveal of the source of noise.

Then, after a rather agonizing wait, he appeared. Walking in from the outside was a young, handsome giant of a man, with short sandy-brown hair and sharp facial features along with his 5-o'clock shadow. Physically, he was toned; while he was not a muscular husk, it was clear that he made regular visits to the gym. Finally, his clothing consisted of a grey t-shirt--which while loose, one could still make out the outline of his abs underneath--black jeans, and tan leather flip-flops; a very casual style, one that one would not expect that him to don to supposedly prepare himself for a slaughter.

Whoever this man was, with his masculine good looks, he was a perfect match for the feminine bombshell Nikki.

He turned towards their direction, and his brown eyes spotted the tiny group immediately. "Oh, you got them out already," he said as he closed the door behind him.

"Mm-hm," Nikki said. "I thought I'd bring them out while you were showering."

"Sweet," he said as he walked closer, his feet creating loud crashes against the floor with each step.

The men instinctively backed away from the giant as he approached him. But in only a few steps, he had reached the group, and stood over them quite proudly. Before, with Nikki, she only held them in her hands and so they never had gotten a sense of just how big she was--or rather, how small they were. But with this guy, it was all too clear: he was a titan, a handsome giant who loomed over them like a tall building downtown. Taking in this imposing sight made Garret's knees tremble.

"Guys, I want you to meet my fiancé, Luke," Nikki said. "He's the one who will be squishing you all today."

The men fearfully stared up at Luke, who folded his arms with an amused expression on his face.

"Yeah, that's right," he said. "Normally, I would sit back and watch as Nikki stomped on the men she suckered in. I love watching them try and fail to get away from her, and how some would even get on their knees and beg for their lives, only to get her sexy foot in response. Honestly, it's almost better than sex. Almost."

Nikki giggled. "My feet are sexy, right?" she said as she scrunched her toes behind her, revealing her pink nails and wrinkling her pale soles in the process. "But Luke one day said that he wanted to try it out, and I couldn't complain. So for the first time ever, we've switched roles; I'll be the observer, while he'll be the one doing all the stomping. You all should feel proud of being part of this milestone!"

Needless to say, none of the men felt any sense of accomplishment over this. Especially as they were perhaps literally looking death right in the face at that moment.

"I'm looking forward to see how Luke performs when he's running you all down," Nikki said with an evil grin.

"Well, it'll just be me adapting what I learned watching you into my own style," Luke said. "But whatever. As long as I get them all. Especially that douchebag-looking one right there," he said as he pointed to Caleb.

"You're free to start whenever you're ready, sweetie," Nikki said to Luke, as a sense of even deeper dread fell upon the men. "And to the rest of you," she addressed the men on the floor. "I want you to make it interesting. Don't make it too easy for him to squish you." She smirked.

Garret could not believe what was going on. Was she serious- were they both serious? Did they truly intend to see them all dead in such a cruel, demeaning manner? He wanted to believe that it was all a joke, and elaborate prank.

Arin, a brown-haired man with a red shirt and jeans, walked ahead of the group and approached Luke. "C'mon, this is nuts," he said, more than a few hints of nervousness in his tone. "Dude, you can't be real about this. I mean... That's coldblooded murder! You can't really be willing to kill us like-"

Before Arin could finish his sentence, Luke's sandal-clad foot lifted off of the ground and just as quickly landed on the tiny man. The remaining men looked on in horror as Arin's blood splattered out from underneath, after which Luke grinded his foot against the floor, bringing with it the sick sounds of wet crunchiness that made the tiny men wince. Luke then lifted up the front end of the foot, revealing the gory mess to all of them.

That confirmed it: They were dead serious.

The remaining men let out cries of terror, as they bolted away from the giant, fanning out in different directions.

"Let the games begin," Nikki coolly announced.

Garret and the other men all ran as fast as they could, trying to put as much distance between them and the bloodthirsty giant behind them. However, no matter how fast they would run, it would not be enough to get away, as Luke was so huge that he would catch up in no time.

Garret looked back, and saw that Luke had picked out the nearest man to him as his next target: Marco, the sole Black man of the group. Marco scurried beneath Luke, scrambling as the stalking giant made attempts to crush the man under his foot just like Arin beforehand. Marco used his natural athleticism to dodge and evade each step, making quick, decisive movements to avoid Luke's murderous feet.

Soon, they had moved closed enough to the giant bed from where Nikki observed their flight for their life. Perhaps sensing a perfect place to hide or at least gain his bearings, Marco made a beeline towards the bed. However, he was immediately stopped by Nikki's hand as it fell down in front of him, and shoved him back to the open floor.

"Okay, no," she scolded. "No one is allowed under the bed."

Marco stood back up and went to running again, with Luke very closely in tow.

"This guy isn't doing so bad," Luke stated as his foot missed him again.

"Well, he bragged about how he was on his school's track team," Nikki said. "Guess it wasn't all hot air."

"Huh." Then, Luke swiped his right foot in front of him to his right, hitting Marco and sending him sliding and rolling across the floor, halfway towards Garret in particular.

Luke immediately went after him and, before Marco could get back up, stepped down on the man. All Marco could do was scream and plead, before his voice was silenced as Luke's sandal hit his body. The sound of his comparably fragile body brutally breaking was audible, as it compressed beneath the weight of the giant's tan flip-flop. After grinding his foot for a bit, Luke slid it back, smearing the red splatter into a crimson trail of blood and bone.

"So much for his bravado," Luke said with a satisfied, smug smile, before he turned his attention towards the remaining three men. "...And then there were three." Luke's eyes darted across Garret, Caleb, and Lloyd, all of whom had made decent progress towards nowhere in particular.

"I really love the sound they make when you squish them," Nikki said. "That's why I always make them two inches tall, because they're still easy to crush while making a nice, loud crunch."

"Yeah, you got that right," Luke replied. "And it feels good, too. No wonder you like doing it so much."

He approached the men, in particularly Lloyd, the giant's sandals tracking blood stains with each step of his right foot. Lloyd shrieked as the giant loomed over him, covering him with his shadow. The tiny sandy-haired teenager ran faster, only to have the giant sandy-haired stud's foot step down in his path. Lloyd tried to run around the black denim pillar, but Luke simply pulled his heel back, hitting the teenager and sending him sliding back across the polished wooden floor to the center of the room, just as he did with Marco.

Rather than immediately go after Lloyd, he turned his sights on the other two men. He stomped down in front of Caleb, who was taken by surprise at the sudden obstruction in his path. He too was kicked back to the center floor. Garret knew that he was next, and indeed, he was soon face-to-face with the massive pale toes as they fell before him. Stopping dead in his tracks, Garret looked up towards Luke's face high above him, its expression bearing a coldness not unlike that of a hardened killer's.

Before Garret could escape, the masculine toes pulled back slightly and then charged towards Garret. The front end of the sandal hit his chest, and he was punted across the room, picking up air as he flew back to where Lloyd and Caleb were. In fact, Garret even collided with Caleb, and the black-haired man was knocked back onto the floor as Garret laid upon him.

"Get off of me...!" Caleb barked.

Lloyd approached the two and helped pull Garret off and helped him back to his feet, as Caleb soon got back up as well. Garret's chest and backside rang out in pain, but he knew that he would have to bear with it for now.

"Shit, what do we do!?" Lloyd frantically asked, on the verge of tears. "I don't want to die!"

"I don't know," Caleb said, fear clearly in his voice. "There's no way out, because the asshole closed the door."

"That assumes they would have let us get out in the first place," Garret added.

"Yeah, you're right," Caleb said. "Face it; we're not getting out of this alive."

"But- That's not fair!!" Lloyd exclaimed. "I don't want to die! I have too much to live for!!"

"Hey baby, you think I can get all three of them?" Luke asked, still standing where he had been when he kicked Garret.

Nikki shrugged. "Only one way to find out. Show me what you've got."

Then, Luke made a quick dash over to where they were, and then jumped off of the floor in their direction. Garret and Caleb immediately bolted, breaking away in opposite directions, Garret towards the door and Caleb to the bed. Lloyd attempted to run as well, but as he was not as agile as the others, he was unable to escape as Luke's shadow very briefly appeared around him, before both of the giant's feet hit the floor once with a deafening crash. Lloyd was smashed flat underneath the giant's full weight as he landed, killed instantly by the impact.

"Shit!!" Garret shouted. While the senseless loss of life was tragic nonetheless, more than anyone else, Garret felt more sympathy towards Lloyd. The young freshman's life was full of potential before it was brought to an abrupt, violent end at the feet of this--with no better use of the term than now--monster, egged on by his wicked witch of a fiancé.

"I only got one," Luke said in slight disappointment. He lifted and examined the bottoms of both his flip-flops one after another. Lloyd's blood was stained upon both, joining that of Arin and Marco on his right.

"Well, I'm sort of glad you didn't get all of them," Nikki told him. "It means both of us can enjoy this for a little while longer." She giggled.

Luke smiled back at her. "Yeah, you're right. It would have been a bit anticlimactic if it ended like that."

As Garret kept running, he noticed Caleb run towards the bed. Nikki noticed him right away, but rather than attempt to make a mad dash underneath, he simply stopped before the visage of the blond young woman. Luke watched the man as well, as Garret stopped running and watched the following unfold.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" he shouted to her, his voice full of rage. "This isn't funny!! This isn't a game!!"

"It actually is," she said in a matter-of-fact manner.

"You fucking crazy bitch!! You're fucking evil!!"

Unfazed by his insult, she simply shrugged. "I've been called worse."

"Hey," Luke sternly called as he approached Caleb. "You don't talk to my girl like that, you little shit."

Caleb turned just in time to see Luke's foot coming down on him. He immediately bolted out of the way as the foot crashed into the wood.

"I knew this guy was going to give me a real reason to stomp him," Luke stated as he went for another strike.

Discarding his leather jacket, Caleb scurried to and fro, continually avoiding Luke as he made clear deliberate attempts to crush the man under his sandals. With one foot, he stomped down, narrowly avoiding the manly ped right behind him. With the other, Luke struck again, forcing the tiny man into an immediate u-turn to avoid being reduced to a fine paste.

"Where are you going, you little douchebag?" Luke taunted as he stepped after him, trying to tread upon him in the process. "You don't think you can save yourself, can you?"

Caleb constantly shifted rightward and leftward as each of his feet fell on the floor, trying to capture the man underneath the sole of one sandal or the other.

"Fuck you!!" Caleb defiantly yelled back at his giant stalker. "You both belong in Hell, you assholes!!"

"Yeah, whatever," Luke said, before bounding ahead of the fleeing man and then stomping down right in front of him. Caleb turned to run the other way, but Luke kicked his tiny body across the floor. Following after him as the tiny finished sliding across the surface, Luke leapt onto the other side of him and delivered another hard punt as Caleb stood up.

The dark-haired man tumbled and rolled along after hitting the floor, stopping only because he had landed onto the blood of one of his former companions, Arin's to be specific. Noticing just where he was after regaining his bearings, he looked upon the blood painting the palm of his hands, his arms, and his clothes, and let out a horrified scream.

Luke gave chase once more, as Caleb too bolted, droplets of blood and bits of viscera flying off of his body. Again, Luke's gigantic form reached him, and the oval-shaped shadow of his flip-flops surrounded the tiny man below. This time, despite the pain his body was more than likely feeling at that moment, Caleb made a mad leap out of the way, just barely avoiding the right foot as it stomped down with all of its might.

"He's giving you a hard time, sweetie," Nikki observed.

"Hmph. All he's doing is delaying the inevitable." Pivoting towards the frantically-running man, Luke brushed his foot at him from the side, sweeping the man off balance and once again sending him sliding on the floor.

Caleb landed on his back. "Fuck!!" He frustratingly blurted. He tried to get up once more, to resume his fight to keep hold of his life, but before he could do so, Luke was upon him; the giant's foot stepped down onto his legs. "AHHHHHH!!!" Caleb cried.

The giant did not step down, at least not all the way. He only exerted enough pressure to keep the man in place, but as Caleb had started to scream in agony, it was quite possible that Luke had broken the man's legs.

"Oh, look at that," Luke mocked. "Looks like the little douchebag has been crippled. But maybe you can pull yourself out." His foot applied a tiny bit more pressure, but it was enough to make Caleb's screaming go up a pitch.

"C'mon, you little twat!" Nikki goaded. "Show us how strong you are!"

Garret watched as Caleb did indeed try to free himself from Luke's gigantic, bus-sized foot. The dark-haired man pushed himself against the floor with all of his might in his attempt to pull his legs out from underneath the leather sandal all the while Nikki kept up her passive-aggressive motivations. However, whatever little force Luke was using truly was enough to keep him in place; Caleb could not budge an inch, no matter how hard or long he tried.

Luke let this go on for nearly two minutes, which to Caleb much have seemed like an eternity of pain.

"So that's all you got, huh?" Luke coldly said to the tiny man partially beneath his foot. "Pathetic."

At last, Luke withdrew his foot from Caleb's legs. The giant then walked around him, this time stopping behind his head. He looked down at the man still lying at his feet, not moving at all except for his heavy breathing; it seemed as if all his energy had been spent.

Then, the sandy-hair titan moved the same foot as before over Caleb once again, this time over the tiny man's head. The spent man noticed this right away, but could do nothing as the front end of the sandal fell upon his face, and pinned it against the floor, again with not enough force to break his head. Caleb's arms sprung back to life, as they flailed about before attempting to push off the immense weight pressed on his face. All the while, his muffled screams filled the room.

"Oh come on, really?" said Luke, watching the man's struggle. "You think you, a weak, tiny bug, can push my big, strong foot off of your face? Yeah right. You can't. You can't do anything. In fact, all I have to do is just press down just a little bit, and you're dead."

"He bragged about how handsome he was," Nikki chimed in. "How no lady could resist his charm. I guess he thinks he was God's gift to women."

"You must be real proud of your face," Luke told him. "But do you think you can save it?"

Upon saying this, Caleb's efforts to prevent his head--practically squeezed between Luke's sandal and the hard floor--from being crushed intensified. All three onlookers--Luke, Nikki, and Garret--watched his arms and hands push and pull against the sole of the flip-flop, desperately trying to save his life. Garret wished he could run over and help him, but he knew that doing so would be nothing short of a death wish, if he could even pull him free at all.

"Baby," Luke called to Nikki. "Count to five. After that, he's done."

She nodded. "Okay. One... ....Two..."

Hearing this, Caleb's efforts rose tremendously, as if his body was giving itself one last burst of energy, as now, it was now or never.

"...Three... ...Four..."

Garret could hear subdued chuckles from Luke. He knew that no matter how much strength the little man used, it was futile. His fate would be sealed the instant Nikki spoke the final number. Looking down at Caleb, it was clear that he knew as well, as he used the last bit of his strength to push up against the shoe with all of his might.

"...Five!" Nikki announced.

With that, Luke completely stepped down. Caleb's limbs fell lifeless as his skull shattered underneath the giant's toes, squishing more like a grape than anything else. Luke further pulverized the man's head with a brief twist of the foot before removing his ped. Nikki peered over to see what was left, which was nothing but a red smear on the floor.

"He ain't pretty no more," Luke proudly joked. "Sorry ladies."

"I think you did womankind a favor, actually," Nikki said. "We're better off without his DNA polluting the genepool."

Luke laughed. "True. But if you keep it up, there won't be any man except me left in the genepool."

"Shit, I don't care. You're all I need, so screw everyone else."

Luke smiled, before both his and Nikki's attention were placed squarely upon Garret, standing rather far away from the two of them. And why wouldn't it? After all, as of now, Garret was the last man standing. He gulped as Luke's eyes met with his, and a devilish grin appeared on his face.

"One left," he noted, before he started to walk towards him, treading upon Caleb's headless body in the process, the corpse breaking with a sickly crunch under his sandal.

Garret wanted to run, but he did not know where. He was too big to squeeze under the door, which was too far for him to reach anyway, as was the nearby furniture--a wooden white dresser and a computer desk. As Luke drew nearer, Garret had no choice but to reconcile the fact that he was trapped, completely at the mercy of Luke. Mercy that the giant had very little of.

Upon reaching him, Luke stood over the man, his sheer size itself evoking terror in Garret. Garret's body trembled as sweat poured from his brow, and his mind was a mix of negative emotions, the most significant of which were fear and regret. Regret that he would be losing out on the rest of his life, regret that he would never see his family and friends again, and regret that he had allowed himself to be seduced by the blond-haired, blue-eyed siren in the first place. Said siren simply watched from her perch, taking much satisfaction in watching her fiancé rend their lives asunder.

After a tense wait, Luke finally made his move. He lifted his right foot off the floor--upon the sole of its sandal were the blood and other bits of remains of his companions pasted to it--and brought it down. Despite the futility of it, Garret's broke out in a full sprint, evading his foot as it crashed onto the floor.

"The last one, honey," Nikki said. "Make it count."

Over the course of the next long five minutes, Garret used every ounce of his strength to flee from the giant, doing whatever he could to avoid meeting the fate of the others, or rather, stave it off for as long as possible. No matter how much he ran, Luke stayed on his trail, constantly stepping and stomping at the tiny man beneath him. As he ran, he caught constant sight of the flattened remains of his companions; whether they were violently pressed into the floor like Lloyd and Caleb, or mercilessly twisted into a mangled pulp like Arin and Marco, they still instilled the same fear within his being.

Luke casually chased Garret around the room, making concentrated efforts to stomp the man with both feet. Garret did all he could to just barely dodge each time they fell upon him, but he knew that it was only a matter of time. His strength, and even his will to live, was fading.

Once again finding himself in the oval shadow, he leapt forward, just as Luke's massive foot stomped down behind him. Rather than get back up, Garret simply laid on the ground as he exhaled heavily. He was spent; there was nothing more he could do. He had officially given in.

Luke's shadow appeared overhead, and he turned behind to look above. The giant peered down at him, his face showing no sign of clemency.

"Guess he's out of steam," Luke said.

"That's too bad," Nikki said with disappointment. "Now I'm starting to wish I did get some more guys. Guess there's always next time."

"Heheh, yeah," Luke laughed, before addressing Garret at his feet below. "Well, little man, you put up a fight, but it's over now. If you have any last words, now's the time to say them."

"If you want to bitch us out, go right ahead," Nikki added. "You're about to die, so you might as well let it all out."

They were giving him an opportunity to speak his last words, the words that would mark his epitaph as he exited this world. There were many things he wanted to say, and yes, some did include angry rants at the two of them. However, if there was one thing he wanted to take with him, it was the following: "Why?"

He slowly struggled to his feet, and took several steps towards Nikki, still watching comfortably from the wide, massive bed.

"Why do you do this?" Garret asked the blond woman. "Why?!"

Nikki and Luke glanced at one another, before her blue eyes returned to his tiny form.

"You know how when you do something the first time and like it, you want more of it?" Nikki asked. "Well, I've had this power ever since I was a teenager, but I never dreamed that I would use it to kill people. I mean, that's just morbid, right?"

Garret listened on.

"One night, two years ago, while me and Luke were in bed, we heard someone break into the house. Two men burst into our room and held us at gunpoint. At the time, Luke didn't know I had this power; no one did, really. But for the sake of our lives, I used my power to shrink the men, and then with no hesitation stomped on both of them as hard as I could. Barefoot, even."

"I remember that night really well," Luke chimed in. "I was shocked to see something like that was real and not just something in kids' cartoons."

"I freaked out afterwards," Nikki continued. "I mean, who wouldn't? But Luke calmed me down, and afterwards, I admitted that I actually liked it. So did Luke. Soon, I wanted to do it again, and that's when Luke suggested that I trick guys in the club to come home with me. Of course, we wouldn't have sex; I'd never cheat on my honey. I'd shrink them down and he would watch as I... well, do what he just did with you all."

"We do it every two months," Luke said. "Any more, and we could risk bringing attention to us. I mean, why wouldn't it if that many people mysteriously disappeared every week or so."

"Wait," Garret felt the indignation rising within him. "You were given another chance at life, and you use it to take away other people's?!"

Nikki nodded. "Yeah, pretty much."

"Why?!"

Again, Nikki and Luke briefly looked to one another. Then, she answered his question with perhaps the biggest smirk of the day.

"Because it's fun," she said.

Garret's mouth dropped in shock upon hearing her callous reason, though perhaps he should have expected it. For what other reason could they have been doing this for nearly two years other than to get some sort of sick thrill out of it? Thinking about how little the both of them cared for the lives they were destroying--not just of the people they were killing--made him sick to his stomach.

"Alright, question time is over," Luke stated. "It's time to squash this bug."

Nikki gave him a thumbs-up. "Go right ahead, honey. Squash him good."

A shadow darkened around Garret, and he looked behind to see the sole of Luke's flip-flop falling upon him. He did not move, as he had no fight left, no will to leave, least of all in a world where these two monsters called home. He instead let the sandal step down upon him, which it did, pushing him off of his own feet and pressing him against the floor under its weight.

And its weight increased by the ton over. Garret hollered in pain as he felt his entire body violently compressing; every bone and every organ breaking and squishing under the pressure. Soon, he could no longer scream, and the last thing he saw was Nikki's beautiful young face watching his demise before he blacked out.


Luke slowly but surely lowered his foot upon the final man, the lone straggler. Through the sole of his flip-flop, he could feel the skeleton crunching apart with a wet gurgliness. The audible sounds of his bones breaking filled the room as his foot settled completely on the floor, completely flattening the tiny man into a broken, gory mess beneath his foot.

Pressing down even harder, he slowly twisted his foot on the man as if he was a used cigarette butt, grinding his sandal against the surface of the floor as the minuscule man was shredded between them. Each motion brought the sounds of more bones breaking, and continually so as they were ground to dust. Before long, the crunching had all but vanished, leaving behind the stickiness of the blood and crushed viscera mashed underneath.

Luke then pulled his foot back, smearing the tiny man's remains along with it in a crimson trail of blood, bone shards, flesh, and cloth; much more of which were in the main splatter that marked the last moment of the unlucky man's life.

The same could be said for the other small bodies in the room. All of them, having fallen victim to Luke's mighty feet.

He gave himself a satisfied smile. "How was that, baby?" he asked Nikki.

"You were perfect," Nikki replied as she flipped off the bed and landed on the floor. She walked closer to him, her flawless bare feet stepping on one of the splatters in the process.

"You're not just saying that, are you?" Luke wondered.

She shook her head. "No, not at all. You were wonderful, honey. Even though I wasn't a part of it this time, I really enjoyed myself watching you tear those little fuckers apart. I already can't wait to see you do it again."

Luke grinned. "Thanks, baby."

Wrapping their arms around each other, the two shared a passionate kiss with one another, right in the middle of the floor, surrounded by the five blood splatters and the more minute ones tracked around the room by Luke. Such love among such brutal gruesomeness... It was a similar scene to the many other times she had just finished her own killing, but this the splatters were his own doing.

Luke finally pulled away from her lips. "A shame that I don't have that power."

"I don't even know how or why I have it," Nikki said. "As far as I know, I'm the only one in the world with it. But don't worry. If you want me to shrink someone, I'll do whatever I can to make it happen."

An idea then popped into his head. "Maybe next time, I can stomp on a bunch of chicks?"

"Of course," Nikki said with eagerness. "But you're going to have to do the seducing and then bring them to me. Unless we go to a lesbian bar."

"Why not both?" Luke suggested. "Oh, and maybe one day, we can both crush together."

Nikki giggled. "I would love that. Just think... The two of us standing over all those tiny, helpless people. Their cries of terror and frantic begging as we both stomp their lives out."

"I can picture it already." Indeed, Luke could, the imagery of which drove his passions to a fever pitch.

He pulled Nikki's face to his, and the two of them began to make out once more. He pushed her back onto the bed, and then after kicking off his flip-flops, laid on top of the buxom blonde as the two of them began to make love. Not only due to the idea of him treading on a horde of young women, or the image of the both of them teaming up to mash a large group of people under their feet, but also because of the fact that he had gained a powerful erection from stepping on the five men earlier.

He knew watching Nikki do it made him horny, but he found that doing it himself provided an even stronger bulge. The sheer power he had over those men made him feel stronger, manlier than he ever had been, and grinding their lives out as if they truly were bugs was something that did not compare to anything else.

...Except the sex with his beautiful blond fiancé afterwards, of course.



[THE END]